BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care for those last few suits at all.

_1436811569.jpg

:hmr:

I'm one of the weirdos who also prefers a utilitarian (holsters, etc.) on Batman. Give me R. Grampa's Batman all day. I like it when he looks like a plumber, and the clog is CRIME.

tumblr_mi8p9savy21r0jp08o2_1280.jpg

That looks cool, yet noisy as a concert when he walks.

I'm one of the weirdos who also prefers a utilitarian (holsters, etc.) on Batman. Give me R. Grampa's Batman all day. I like it when he looks like a plumber, and the clog is CRIME.

tumblr_mi8p9savy21r0jp08o2_1280.jpg

I love Grampá's work. Weird as ****, but still pretty cool.

I like to think that Batman's suit does have a harness, it's just built in to the suit and you don't see it on the outside, much like his bullet-proof kevlar and other armor layers.

His cape pretty much can cover it. I think it's on his back

I personally hate the visible harnesses and holsters and the overall cheaply looking batusits.

I effin love the Desert Batsuit.

When I first saw that in the trailer, that's when I knew the DC universe felt real. It really hit me. We are getting variants of these things. Ugh. Thank you based Snyder.

It just doesn't make sense to me for a rich character to have a cheap batsuit.
I am alright with his desert storm look in BvS because he's clearly in a war setting, and I don't mind costume alterations for different scenarios. But something military looking all the time just looks bad.

:funny: the batsuit is inside. the other are CLOTHES for the mission

I'm referring to the suits that BattleAngel posted in here, and from the last posts in the Part 31 thread by hafizbat, theShape, and BatScot.

I personally hate the visible harnesses and holsters and the overall cheaply looking batusits.

Same here. Looks too much like a bad military outfit.

It just doesn't make sense to me for a rich character to have a cheap batsuit.
I am alright with his desert storm look in BvS because he's clearly in a war setting, and I don't mind costume alterations for different scenarios. But something military looking all the time just looks bad.

Why does military/commando style have to mean cheap? I've never associated military looks with being cheap...

Furthermore, there's nothing that makes the traditional Batsuit look "expensive". Even an improverished young fellow like Peter Parker can afford tights.

Stance and the direction he's looking toward don't seem to fit all that well. But nonetheless, I like it :up:

I was thinking the same. It looks like his body is divided at the waist, like an action figure. Other than that, it's a good image.

I can totally understand how the "tactical" look can appear to be cheap. I am very happy with what we got here. This is something we should have gotten a long, long time ago. But people were determined to have Batman wear rubber costumes, then that awful Motorcycle suit in the last two Nolan movies.

Now that I've seen the power armor Batmsn uses against superman I can't stop imagining him using it while fighting parademons in the JL movie. I love new 52 but I miss the bat God days when Wayne would have just told Alfred to prep a mech suit on the bat jet as soon as Darkseid invasion started during the war arc in both the movie and comics. He was holding his own with out but it would be cool to see him take out parademons in a more aggresive manner. Live action it makes complete sense, when he happens to be needed in the field during events as these, that he would use this. And I just wanna see more of that cool armor.

Here's something I've wondered. What thing's does Batman have in his utility belt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"