BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my ideal suit falls somewhere in between this suit and the BP suit.

I have to see more of the BP suit in the context of the final film before I can really make up my mind on it. The EW cover, the photo posted on the previous page, and the shot of him running through the parking garage in the trailer all look phenomenal. But the shot of him fighting Bucky and the shot of him standing still look significantly cheaper. It's almost baffling how night and day it is.

Last edited:
I like the built of the the BP suit. I think the Batman suit is still a little too wide for my taste.

I think my ideal suit falls somewhere in between this suit and the BP suit.

I have to see more of the BP suit in the context of the final film before I can really make up my mind on it. The EW cover, the photo posted on the previous page, and the shot of him running through the parking garage in the trailer all look phenomenal. But the shot of him fighting Bucky and the shot of him standing still look significantly cheaper. It's almost baffling how night and day it is.

Maybe because the good shots were at night/dark and the cheap-looking shots were during the day :oldrazz:

Is that picture from EW even a real photograph of the suit? It almost looks like CG art.

Is that picture from EW even a real photograph of the suit? It almost looks like CG art.

I'd imagine it's not. The suit is clearly a lot more loose-fitting on the actor portraying Panther, as seen here.

black-panther-set-1.jpg

Most likely it got some kind of HDR treatment (the same thing I did with the Doomsday shot).

I'd imagine so. It's clearly a lot more loose-fitting on the actor portraying Panther, as seen here.

black-panther-set-1.jpg

I think that's actually a stunt double. Either way, my eyes are drawn to the cute production assistant. :o

I'd imagine it's not. The suit is clearly a lot more loose-fitting on the actor portraying Panther, as seen here.

black-panther-set-1.jpg
Well bear in mind that's a stunt suit. It needs to compensate for additional padding and harnesses.

I think that's actually a stunt double. Either way, my eyes are drawn to the cute production assistant. :o

Yeah, she's very pretty.

BTW, I meant to type, "I'd imagine it's not." I've since corrected my previous post.

And, yes, it appears to be a stunt double. The actor portraying Panther will still be wearing the same suit, though, no?

Not the exact same suit. Stunt suits are usually a little baggier.

Well bear in mind that's a stunt suit. It needs to compensate for additional padding and harnesses.

Hmm. Point taken. Perhaps a shot from the trailer would better serve the purpose of illustration here then. I'll see if I can find a decent one on the Interwebs.

Here's the best one I could find.

Captain-America-Civil-War-cast-photo-Black-Panther-Chadwick-Boseman.jpg

tumblr_nydc09iwK91tskqgho2_500.gif

I just can't see Batfleck having this kind of speed and agility with that huge body. I know they'll use CGI for some of his movements, but it's just not the same IMO.

BP doesn't look overly slim either...he actually looks pretty big and powerful. I think they struck a nice balance in his build while they went overboard with Batfleck.

Eh. Even if he doesn't, I think that works for this iteration, considering he'll be twenty years deep into crimefighting, whereas T'Challa seems to be at or near the beginning of his career as BP.

Look at that ****ing suit.

Best costume to come out of the MCU. By far.

tumblr_nydc09iwK91tskqgho2_500.gif

I just can't see Batfleck having this kind of speed and agility with that huge body. I know they'll use CGI for some of his movements, but it's just not the same IMO.

BP doesn't look overly slim either...he actually looks pretty big and powerful. I think they struck a nice balance in his build while they went overboard with Batfleck.

Yup that's a stunt double at most, this is probably full cgi

tumblr_nrer0gZhpr1uvt5o1o1_400.gif

Here's something else I came across while searching the Interwebs: an incredibly true-to-life statue of Batfleck.

tumblr_nytvjtR0fH1rs2uhvo1_540.jpg

Eh. Even if he doesn't, I think that works for this iteration, considering he'll be twenty years deep into crimefighting, whereas T'Challa seems to be at or near the beginning of his career as BP.

A valid point.

Valid point, and that's totally fine. They're taking the TDKR veteran bruiser vibe and rolling with it. Wouldn't be my preferred choice for the start of the DCEU, but I can dig it.

I just hope that he'll be more well-rounded in his solos, especially if they're set in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"