BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the DC/BvS panel?

e94152c2d4e3d535.png

In about 7 or 8 hours...I think :oldrazz:

Anyone else chuckle at the Batsuit when he was fighting those Superman soldiers? Just never thought we'd see a Batman suit with clothing on the outside similar to Red Son.

The brief action scene in the trailer sells this batsuit completely.

It looks fabulous, as does the way he moves. And the grap[p/n]el gun!
Ungh...

One question: what is supposed to be going on where he is wearing the trenchcoat over the batsuit?

Disguise?

Reminded me of the animated series, actually.

Ungh...

One question: what is supposed to be going on where he is wearing the trenchcoat over the batsuit?

Yeah it is a bit odd, for a moment I thought it was a flashback when he found dead Robin. Remember the middle East country in which Jason died? But he is fighting Superman's "goons"

He is also wearing pants. He might be disguising himself under hood, cloak and goggles, like he used to do in Neal Adams era?

I guess it could be a dream as well.

Yeah it is a bit odd, for a moment I thought it was a flashback when he found dead Robin. Remember the middle East country in which Jason died? But he is fighting Superman's "goons"
That's exactly what I was thinking, too. But like you said, I'm not sure with the Superman soldiers?

I hadn't caught the Super-Soldiers at all. Interesting. Perhaps they are cultists, or a rouse to discredit the big guy?

That's exactly what I was thinking, too. But like you said, I'm not sure with the Superman soldiers?

Maybe it's a dream sequence where he dreams Robin being dead in that place, but in place of Joker it is Superman and his army?

At first I thought he was in his Batmanski gear in that sequence.

I am curious over the HYDRA like Nazi soldiers he was fighting.

I like that he can go out of Gotham as Batman and we see him adapt. It isn't just the same old equipment regardless of environment.

Ungh...

Probably Batman dreaming about Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"