BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - Part 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the brass looks darkened enough so they don't stand out from the rest of the suit.

The way we were worrying you'd think they did this with the brass:

CMvLPe5WsAA8G7E.jpg

At least the brass looks darkened enough so they don't stand out from the rest of the suit.

The way we were worrying you'd think they did this with the brass:

CMvLPe5WsAA8G7E.jpg

I must have fallen asleep when he showed up in Age of Ultron.

lol whoever did that obviously doesn't know that these two character aren't Marvel characters

I'm tired of this "Avengers" stuff. When are we going to get the superhero movie we really deserve...

THE SENSE OF RIGHT ALLIANCE

gOVMHnH.jpg

I'm tired of this "Avengers" stuff. When are we going to get the superhero movie we really deserve...

gOVMHnH.jpg

I imagine their foes are the The Intolerable Feeling of Shame Consortium

gOVMHnH.jpg

like it seems like a cool team until you see Shrek and whatever the car's name was Crash....Speedy?

Shrek is clearly the Hulk stand-in. They should've put in Elsa from Frozen so there's a chick in the group.

Shrek is clearly the Hulk stand-in. They should've put in Elsa from Frozen so there's a chick in the group.

Maybe Marvel should replace Hulk with Shrek...that way the muscle will get a solo movie.

Very nice. Though William's manip comes closer when it comes to the mouth opening:

11889468_1134913186522373_2099460191643356503_n.jpg

I wish the mouth opening wasn't as thick. I feel like if it was thinner it would be a lot better.

Very nice. Though William's manip comes closer when it comes to the mouth opening:

11889468_1134913186522373_2099460191643356503_n.jpg

Believe it or not, I didn't actually modify the mouth opening. I just delineated the lower portion of the mask to get a sense of where the head separates from the neck. Then I proceeded to erase the neck and everything below it. :yay:

Ah, that's yours work. My apologies. As a matter of fact, I was looking and couldn't exactly point my finger on what is so different with the mount opening. This explains it. Anyway, it looks much better. :up:

Ah, that's yours work. My apologies. As a matter of fact, I was looking and couldn't exactly point my finger on what is so different with the mount opening. This explains it. Anyway, it looks much better. :up:

Yeah, the following image is mine, it's just something I whipped up with MS Paint. lol

pOcFhz5.png

I wanted to get an idea of what the mask/head-form would look like when separated from the rest of the body. So, to the best of my ability, I traced the outline of Ben's lower jawbone; then I used the erase function in the manner previously described.

I wish the mouth opening wasn't as thick. I feel like if it was thinner it would be a lot better.

When you look at the full image, try to visualize where the lower part of the mask and upper neck separate.

See another example below. Notice that the areas I've outlined in red aren't actually part of the mask itself.

HmtlGxf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back