BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 34

Why did they release such ****** pictures for the lead up of the film when this suit when properly lit/right angles can be so beautiful.

For some reason, film studios just don't give a crap about this. Magazine covers, posters and the like are ugly more often than not.

I'd really like a suit similar to the Black Panther suit.
That would be more my speed, yeah. The costume is a tremendous piece of work, I would just prefer a less over the top take.

Why did they release such ****** pictures for the lead up of the film when this suit when properly lit/right angles can be so beautiful.
I don't know, I felt presentation of the costume in the marketing was more or less accurate to what was seen on screen.

Oh my sweet goodness! I NEED a HQ pic of Batman!!

Larger version

uoOdiRZ.jpg

jBMhyiI.jpg

By any chance, does anyone have an indepth "tutorial" or walkthrough for the Dawn of Justice cape? I'm cosplaying as this iteration of Batman for Motor City Comic Con. I have a theatrical cape in the works but, I need to get the proper folds to glue down etc etc.

Thanks so much in advance!

Some of you may have already seen this picture posted in a few other threads on the forum...if that's the case, sorry. I don't mean to pimp this around but, I'm just really elated with the final outcome/how it turned out.

I embarked on the daunting task of trying to procure a "theatrical quality" Batman Dawn of Justice suit. I got into contact with some very talented folks and did some research/studied how the suit was designed. As I said above, with the small amount of time I had, my deadline was Motor City Comic: May 13th-15th, I'm absolutely thrilled with the final product. The reception at MCCC was overwhelmingly positive. In a way, it turned out better than I hoped. It could still use a few minor tweaks but for now, I'm content.

I can't wait to don the cape and cowl for the midnight premier of Suicide Squad at my theater.

Hope you guys approve the suit.

All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"