BvS The Batsuit Thread - - - - - - - - - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is modulated, all of his lines are modulated as Batman.

I don't know how some of you guys can't hear it? Try listening with headphones on, it'll make it easier to hear.

I hear the modulation, and I'm digging it. Makes sense and sounds fine to me.

N4VtN4Y.jpg

That scene above has been redone since the comic con trailer

Are people seriously now saying that they prefer the TDK suit to the BvS one?

This whole forum is insane.

What hafizbat said about the cowl? I have to agree with him about it in that shot, Ben looks really weird in that scene. His mouth looks really small and I don't like the black tone in that shot too.

He looks "weird" (at least to you) in one scene so the TDK cowl looks better ... what?

He looks "weird" (at least to you) in one scene so the TDK cowl looks better ... what?

Oh no, I'm not saying I like the Bale cowl better. I said I got what he meant about the cowl looking weird in that shot.

Where the colw fails is in the smooth look. If the ears were as pointy and sharply sculpted as in tdk mask, it would look less rubbery. And it doesn't help that in that knightmare scene where Superman dangles the mask, it acts like a rubber mask. All wobbly and ****. Because it is rubber (or something similar material).

Maybe. I would like it to have sharper sculpt for the ears though. My opinion. :p

I would prefer Begins cowl with BvS suit. And Christian Bale in it. :woot:

Maybe. I would like it to have sharper sculpt for the ears though. My opinion. :p

I think the way his head almost look square from neck with tiny ears. He looks like a guy with no neck at some shots.

TDK cowl had thin neck and this one seems no neck from frontal shots.

All these jsut nitpicks though. I'm more worried portrayal. Costumes changes movie to movie.

Oh yeah, the suit can be nitpicked to death. They also have that nasty problem of the rubber neck getting creased.

To, this suit's biggest issue is the way that just the occaisional angle of the camera does make him look a little swollen. It looks great in other shots, they just may want to play around with slimming it a little in the next film, kind of like the Superman shield on his costumes between the films.

It is modulated, all of his lines are modulated as Batman.

I don't know how some of you guys can't hear it? Try listening with headphones on, it'll make it easier to hear.

Exactly. Affleck couldn't pull off that 'beefy' Batman voice without audio effects on his dialogue.

It baffles me how others can't seem to pick out the modulation when it's extremely obvious.

To, this suit's biggest issue is the way that just the occaisional angle of the camera does make him look a little swollen. It looks great in other shots, they just may want to play around with slimming it a little in the next film, kind of like the Superman shield on his costumes between the films.

I agree. It's a great suit. They should probably slim it down a little and make it look a bit like the mannequin modeling the suit on display.

I LOVE the suit. The only nitpicks I have are that the brow area is a bit too raised and pronounced and obviously the lack of lenses but that's nothing new (been going on since 1989). :D

I don't think there's that many haters. I think the majority are on board that Affleck looks good in the suit.

The closer the camera is to it, the better it looks. From further away on the other hand it looks kinda off.

NE4uNS90gyHx7a_4_b.jpg

In this shot his face/head area reminds me of my cat. But whatever, he sold me on his performance so I'm gonna try to get used to the slight offness. Wont be too hard I guess, the suit looks great in most shots anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"