The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Caption Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.jpg

FLASH: Why is Bats working non-stop for three days? What case is so tough to crack? A Riddler´s puzzle? One of Joker´s crazy and unpredictable schemes?
ROBIN: Much bigger than that. He´s trying to figure out every component of the storyline in Inception. He´s trying full-on interpretation.
FLASH: That´s impossible, can´t be done.
BATMAN: I know it can be done because I´ve done it before.
ROBIN: Uh-oh.

Hehehehehe, funny stuff UF.

10.jpg

FLASH: "What-cha doin'?"
ROBIN: "He's posting a lengthy essay on Superhero Hype about how utterly disrespectful and wrong it is that they're not including Dr. Henry 'Hank' Pym, AKA: Ant-Man and/or Giant-Man, and his lovely wife Janet Van Dyne, AKA: Wasp, from the Avengers movie based on the fact that they were founders in the comics as well as Hank being the one who actually suggested forming a team while Janet actually named the team."
FLASH: "That's it? I thought you were doing something important or meaningful."
BATMAN: "Get out."

Thanks! It´s probably funnier for those who saw the movie...

Not to mention that Wasp would be one more chick...

^^Indeed.

This caption brought to you by another user's signature -

10.jpg

FLASH: "What's the difference between the mafia and the Catholic Church?"
BATMAN: "One is a male dominated, misogynistic, hierarchical organization, which rules by fear and has a deep code of secrecy.....and the other is just the mafia."

02-2.jpg

GREEN ARROW: How come I don´t have my own movie yet?
BATMAN: Explain to me exactly why you should have a movie when Wonder Woman and Flash don´t have one yet.
GREEN ARROW: Explain to me exactly why neither of us have a movie when Justin Bieber does.
BATMAN: Don´t even get me started on that.

02-2.jpg

GREEN ARROW: Why don´t you ditch that gigantic computer and get a laptop already?
BATMAN: Great, I´m having my delay in technological upgrades questioned by a guy whose primary weapon and gadget is the bow and arrow.
GREEN ARROW: Go to bad place.

02-2.jpg

GREEN ARROW: How come I don´t have my own movie yet?
BATMAN: Explain to me exactly why you should have a movie when Wonder Woman and Flash don´t have one yet.
GREEN ARROW: Explain to me exactly why neither of us have a movie when Justin Bieber does.
BATMAN: Don´t even get me started on that.

02-2.jpg

GREEN ARROW: Why don´t you ditch that gigantic computer and get a laptop already?
BATMAN: Great, I´m having my delay in technological upgrades questioned by a guy whose primary weapon and gadget is the bow and arrow.
GREEN ARROW: Go to bad place.
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thanks and hehehehehe

Bat_vs_Aqu_Color.jpg

AQUAMAN: I don´t need to be in water for THIS, b****!

Bat_vs_Aqu_Color.jpg

AQUAMAN: C´mon, call me the useless laughingstock of the DC Universe while I point THIS bad boy to your precious, beloved Batman! I dare ya!! I triple f***ing dare ya!!

comic_book_guy.gif

COMIC BOOK GUY: Meh, the Joker sucks in TDK cuz he doesn´t do his creepy clown comedy routine...

v5xto1.jpg

JOKER: Hmmm, I guess I didn´t, lemme see... I put clown masks on the bank robbers, ran over a guy with a school bus and used it to escape, did the magic pencil trick,left a Joker card as my calling card, put my clown make up on a dead guy, blew up a judge spreading cards all over the place, made up sappy stories about my background, dressed up as a cop to shoot the mayor, drove a circus truck with the "Slaughter is the best medicine" gag, used a burned up firemen truck to block traffic, sneaked into a hospital dressed up as a female nurse, dressed hostages as clowns and henchmen as doctors... What the f*** you think all that stuff was, smartass?!

comic_book_guy.gif

COMIC BOOK GUY: Yeah, but you didn´t to the killer electric buzz bit...

THE_DARK_NIGHT-424.jpg

JOKER: You know, my chubby friend, you always look so cranky... Let´s put a smile in that face!

comic_book_guy.gif

COMIC BOOK GUY: Meh, the Joker sucks in TDK cuz he doesn´t do his creepy clown comedy routine...

v5xto1.jpg

JOKER: Hmmm, I guess I didn´t, lemme see... I put clown masks on the bank robbers, ran over a guy with a school bus and used it to escape, did the magic pencil trick,left a Joker card as my calling card, put my clown make up on a dead guy, blew up a judge spreading cards all over the place, made up sappy stories about my background, dressed up as a cop to shoot the mayor, drove a circus truck with the "Slaughter is the best medicine" gag, used a burned up firemen truck to block traffic, sneaked into a hospital dressed up as a female nurse, dressed hostages as clowns and henchmen as doctors... What the f*** you think all that stuff was, smartass?!

comic_book_guy.gif

COMIC BOOK GUY: Yeah, but you didn´t to the killer electric buzz bit...

THE_DARK_NIGHT-424.jpg

JOKER: You know, my chubby friend, you always look so cranky... Let´s put a smile in that face!
Hahahahahahahaha

The epic failure that is Comic Book Guy makes for great captions.

Thanks Panthro,

batmanincomics-newcostume-1.jpg

That´s right, I got rid of the trunks in comics too, DEAL with it! Why was my crotch-area dressing so important to begin with, by the way?

Thanks Panthro,

That´s right, I got rid of the trunks in comics too, DEAL with it! Why was my crotch-area dressing so important to begin with, by the way?
Bwahahahahaha, good question.

BATMAN: "He stands... like a pagan god or deposed tyrant... staring out over the city that he has sworn to... stare out over. And it's obvious, just by looking at him, that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."

BATMAN: "He stands... like a pagan god or deposed tyrant... staring out over the city that he has sworn to... stare out over. And it's obvious, just by looking at him, that he's got some pretty heavy things on his mind."

'There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?'

doc-brown.jpg

nloppc.jpg

Alfred: "So, how did you know Mr. Dent works in Gotham? Is he one of your clients?"

rutdtd.jpg

Harvey: "Certainly not!"

nloppc.jpg

Alfred: "I was asking Rachel."

rutdtd.jpg

Harvey: [to Rachel] "Well, you tell him it's not true."

29dijhx.jpg

Rachel: "It's not true."

nloppc.jpg

Alfred: [to Rachel] "Is that true?"

29dijhx.jpg

Rachel: "No, it's not true."
l
l
\/

14aflvn.jpg

Bruce: "Ah-ha! So it is true!"

op7ji1.png

Alfred: "A double negative!"

33msxau.jpg

Harvey: "A double negative?"

rutdtd.jpg

Harvey: [to Rachel] "You mean you have....photographs?"

nloppc.jpg

Alfred: "That sounds like a confession to me. In fact the double negative has led to proof positive. I'm afraid you gave yourself away."

abl937.jpg

Harvey: "Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"

2ylkx2p.jpg

Alfred: "You don't need any help from me, sir."
l
l
\/

29dijhx.jpg

Rachel: "So what's Harvey's dirty little secret?"

nloppc.jpg

Alfred: "I can tell you that. He's secretly seeing a psychiatrist for issues of mental imbalance that he is chronicaly prone to."

33msxau.jpg

Harvey: "And just how did you know that?"

op7ji1.png

Alfred: "Can you keep a secret?"

abl937.jpg

Harvey: "Of course."

2ylkx2p.jpg

Alfred: "So can I."

Great saga there ked!

Man I thought we'd abandoned this thread...

2hxrgjd.png

Batman: "Hmm, Christmas done come early this year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"