The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 2

is that Ultimate box set for the Nolan Bat films still coming out?

spotted this on tumblr...how the hell is this the "Ultimate" when you are missing 2..or 3 movies? :argh:

C9f8htM.jpg

What are you talking about, Kane? Those are the only live action Batman movies that exist :oldrazz:

Yeah Kane.. I have no idea what you're talking about. Is there more Batman films out there?

It's the ultimate marathon because it's all the good to fantastic live action Batman movies. :)

Yeah... we're not that lucky.

Surely?

What's interesting is both boxset's packaging looks about the same; with the tumbler, the bat and bat-pod on the front. Only difference is the first one caped crusader posted is blue and the one I did is black.

I rather they take their time with this and come up with something really ultimate and awesome than rush it just to ride on the momentum.

Brilliant trilogy deserves brilliant treatment.

I rather they take their time with this and come up with something really ultimate and awesome than rush it just to ride on the momentum.

Brilliant trilogy deserves brilliant treatment.

Well you rather strike when the iron is (relatively) hot or wait for an appropiate anniversary.

Enough time has to pass for a retrospective feel... similar to the treatment the '90 films had in 2005.

That looks fantastic except I can't say I'm a fan of the Tumbler/Batpod/Bat casing.

Whether that picture is legit or not PLEASE let that be how many discs there are in the set

The more I look at it, I'm thinking it may be legit. As Pfeiffer-Pfan said, that's a beautiful Jock picture. But, if you look closely, it appears to be The Dark Knight suit. I don't believe that's been seen before, unless I'm mistaken.

The heck's going on with Bane's face in that picture?

That's the package we deserve . C'mon WB !!!!!

The heck's going on with Bane's face in that picture?

It looks like his swag pose as he walks and he puts is hands parallel to his neck (like Ra's in Begins) :woot:

Is Bruce behind Bane's mask... it looks like hands holding the ''bars'' of Bane's mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"