The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of god, just give me a full on 90s Flash episode.

They've already used John Wesley Shipp (Flash), Amanda Pays (Tina McGee), Alex Desert (Julio Mendez), Vito D'Ambrosio (Tony Bellows), Mark Hamil (Trickster), and Zoey Clark (Prank).

Just put them all in the same episode and have Earth-1 Barry visit that Earth.

Last edited:
Jay and Jesse are returning for episode 15.

https://www.cbr.com/flash-tv-speed-force-flashtime/
This could be good. Or it could be another fake-out...

They've already used John Wesley Shipp (Flash), Amanda Pays (Tina McGee), Alex Desert (Julio Mendez), Vito D'Ambrosio (Tony Bellows), Trickster (Mark Hamill), and Prank (Zoey Clark).

Just put them all in the same episode and have Earth-1 Barry visit that Earth.
Co-signed.

I'm here for Jay Garrick's return, love Shipp's appearances.

I would love an episode entirely set on Jay's Earth without Barry or the rest of team Flash present, they could do that next season to help clear the main casts schedule a bit for the crossover.

flash-iris-speedster.jpg

giphy.gif

Entirely predictable, of course.

Come to think of it... Is there any Arrowverse co-star/sidekick who hasn’t become a costumed superhero?

:thf:

Syfy releases a pic of braniac yesterday and makes me happy then cw releases this today and now Im mad.

Entirely predictable, of course.

Come to think of it... Is there any Arrowverse co-star/sidekick who hasn’t become a costumed superhero?

:thf:

Yea we've seen about 95% suit up in some way whether it be doppelganger or not. But it's to be expected in a superhero show, it happens in the comics all the time.

Yea we've seen about 95% suit up in some way whether it be doppelganger or not. But it's to be expected in a superhero show, it happens in the comics all the time.

Oh, I get that. But for me, the original appeal of the “superhero” was that he (or she) was a unique champion endowed with extraordinary abilities. Now, everyone is extraordinary. :rolleyes: (Though to be fair, it seems Iris’s speed-force powers and costumed persona are only temporary.)

Got to love the synopsis to. Barry And Iris switching roles with her as the speedster and him being team leader. Huh? It's why i gave up on the majority of CW shows. We're at the point where being the lead superhero doesn't make you the leader. Next thing you know CW will finally do a Batman show and the leader of the Bat family will be Alfred.

Barry will be doing what Iris and Cisco before did. Shouting out orders "turn left!" "Duck!"

I really really really want to know what is going on bts. Whatever it is, the show is paying for it.

I really really really want to know what is going on bts. Whatever it is, the show is paying for it.

Whatever it is, someone is responsible for giving her more undeserved screen time. Lord give me strength to continue watching this show.

We may not see Killer Frost, Captain Cold, and Heatwave in the Arrowverse any longer because the Flashpoint movie will feature them.

I don't think is a good season for Barry at all. If anything this season and the 3rd season belonged to Iris.

Is Barry going to actually get to do anything this season?? The Flash has been sitting on the sidelines doing nothing for half the season now. This is getting ridiculous.

Is Barry going to actually get to do anything this season?? The Flash has been sitting on the sidelines doing nothing for half the season now. This is getting ridiculous.

That's a chunk of time out of a season like that. No way is this anywhere near the best season.

We may not see Killer Frost, Captain Cold, and Heatwave in the Arrowverse any longer because the Flashpoint movie will feature them.

I don't think is a good season for Barry at all. If anything this season and the 3rd season belonged to Iris.

Lol where did you hear that? Capt.Cold is dead so that doesnt matter, and the other two are full time characters who are already established like The Flash so I doubt they will be forced out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"