The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Calling herself Flash and team flash would be inaccurate though true. She should call herself what she is. Borrowed Feather. Superpower: able to do everything with literally no experience or powers except taking credit for others’ work and resting on others’ laurels.

Make her DA of Star City and the new Black Canary too, and she really will be!

Well I would hate it if Panabaker left, I love Frost. As to other rumors, they are just that until someone in 'the Know' mentions it.

:funny: Iris and Felicity would make the perfect leads for CW's version of Birds of Prey aka Borrowed Feathers Flocks Together.

Iris doesn't need Felicity though. With her all-seeing Iris she can also be Overwatch. :o

Soon it won't be "I am Team Flash" anymore. It will be "I am the Arrowverse!"

If Carlos and Danielle are indeed out, then they really do need to solidify Tom as Earth-1 Wells cause Star Labs needs a science guy, and Iris isn't it. I'm intrugied who they'll have around next season though; Ralph may stick, but (presumably) Nora will return home, and I can't see Wally making it back. Will Joe and Cecile be enough?
I suppose he's going to be the toughest villain they ever fought.
Hah, it's all relative. ;) I do wonder though, whether Godspeed is the result of something Nora or Thawne do, rather than just another speedster who happens to turn up. I'm assuming this guy is from both Earth-1, and the present.

At the moment, they are rumors, nothing more. But Arrow at least would make sense (albeit the one I least want to lose), and Supergirl is said to be about ratings.
But where are the rumours from? On what basis are they being made? I follow these shows on social media a lot, and I've honestly read nothing about any of them being cancelled until I saw that post above. Sounds like clickbait to me.

I won't be surprised if Godspeed is another good idea turned into turd, this is still the CW after all.
Oh god, I hope not. I don't know much about the character, though I've read that he's (eventually) an antihero? Would be a nice twist if they could keep that element in, then have him reoccurring in the future (or the show) rather than just another evil speedster who gets defeated.

Arrow And Legends Of Tomorrow May End After Their Next Seasons

Arrow And Legends Of Tomorrow May End After Their Next Seasons
A bunch of speculation
Nothing remotely concrete then...

I wuldn't be surprised if Arrow was going to wrap up come Season 8, especially since Crisis (may) result in a sacrifice by Ollie, and what with the flash forwards, we kinda' know that Ollie's mission to save his city is going to take a wrong turn at some point, and everything is going to go to hell. Kinda' reminiscent of what happens in Gotham when Batman isn't around - the criminals go to work.

Legends is also said to be expensive for what it is, and with that ensemble, it's a lot of characters to write for. I wouldn't be opposed to Legends wrapping - it's had a damn good run, don't get me wrong, but if any show was actually going to wrap, I'd say it would be Legends because of it's cost. If Carlos, Danielle and Echo are indeed leaving the Flash and Arrow shows, that does potentially allow for three cast members to crossover, and you can easily move Ray and Nora (will that mean there's too many Nora's on the Flash) to help out at Star Labs.

I'm honestly not sure what they could do with Rory at the moment - wouldn't he return to a life of crime? I suppose he (could) reform the Rogues and be more an antihero group that gets along with, but also irritates Barry? Could be a fun dynamic to explore.

Sara, I'm at a loss really. No point putting her back on Arrow, we've got enough Canaries on that show already, and she's not involved in the future. Wouldn't specifically want her in Gotham either. Zari on the other hand [could] work on Batwoman as the techie? God knows what they're going to to with Constantine though.

It's all speculation at the moment in any case, just throwing ideas out there. One thing is for sure though, they're not ending Supergirl anytime soon.

Nooo. Danielle is the only interesting one left. I suppose Iris will also become Killer Frost too and a doctor.
They are letting Danielle direct, so I'm not sure this rumor makes any sense.

CW isnt one to cancel a show just to get to a storyline, Arrow still performs really well and is still one of the cheapest to produce. As long as Amell renews that contract, there will be another season.
Agreed. I am just wondering if Amell might want out for family reasons or something. I hope not, and I am trying to stay optimistic, but I'm just nervous.

CW isnt one to cancel a show just to get to a storyline, Arrow still performs really well and is still one of the cheapest to produce. As long as Amell renews that contract, there will be another season.
Agreed. Plus I don’t see the reason for them to introduce the Flash Forwards (even tho I know how people feel about them) if they were just going to cancel the show the next season. It’s possible but I see them having long term plans for at least a few more seasons of the FF. But also if the show does get the can next season I won’t surprised by it(just a bit sad because I’m not ready for the show to end just yet).

Sorry for the rant lol. I know this is the Flash forum.

Last edited:
Agreed. Plus I don’t see the reason for them to introduce the Flash Forwards (even tho I know how people feel about them) if they were just going to cancel the show the next season. It’s possible but I see them having long term plans for at least a few more seasons of the FF.
To be honest, considering how strong the shows are (despite their controversial writing sometimes), and assuming the main cast members are happy to stick around, I’d say that Arrow, Flash and Supergirl have a good chance at getting to their tenth seasons.

Black Lightning and Batwoman have potential too, though the latter will depend on how the first season is received. My only fear, as stated before, is Legends. Quite a large and prominent cast, expensive episodes and a shorter series run.

I doubt Supergirl will get that far especially since I don't see Melissa renewing her contract once it's up. The show isn't that challenging as an actor for her, she'll be married, and probably want to branch out to movies.

I'm surprised that Legends have lasted this long but personally I would be fine if S5 will be Legends last seasons. I think Arrow cotinuing depends if Amell is up for it and that he's happy with the contracts that WB/CW will offer him for the next 2/3 seasons. I personally feel that Amell will stop doing Arrow once he's at least in his early 40's.

Looks like the White Ranger from the original Power Rangers

I doubt Supergirl will get that far especially since I don't see Melissa renewing her contract once it's up. The show isn't that challenging as an actor for her, she'll be married, and probably want to branch out to movies.
It's more likely she'd focus on theatre or music than big screen movies, but who knows. Happen to know how much longer she's got on her contract? I'd have thought five seasons, minimum.

She definitely won't be going into music, lol. She used to be asked about that all the time on Glee and seemed STRONGLY against it. She'll do movies and theater, I'm guessing. She's done quite a few films in the last few years, especially compared to her fellow Arrowverse actors, so it seems to be something she'll pursue.

She definitely won't be going into music, lol. She used to be asked about that all the time on Glee and seemed STRONGLY against it. She'll do movies and theater, I'm guessing. She's done quite a few films in the last few years, especially compared to her fellow Arrowverse actors, so it seems to be something she'll pursue.
I didn't mean music in the sense of Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande, but she's got a good voice and I'm sure she knows it. Maybe she'll just keep it to theatre work. Don't know if she has big screen ambitions?

It's slightly odd that she's the only one out of all the CWDC stars that seem to have the opportunity to transition though. Stephen did TMNT (not his best role), but I don't recall anyone else being in anything. I know Caty and Brandon have done some low budget films, and Brandon did his Superman, but beyond that?

I wonder if its a confluence of desire and contract? She may have more of a desire to stretch out from the role, doing other things as well as having a better contract that would allow the necessary time away..?

I didn't mean music in the sense of Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande, but she's got a good voice and I'm sure she knows it. Maybe she'll just keep it to theatre work. Don't know if she has big screen ambitions?

It's slightly odd that she's the only one out of all the CWDC stars that seem to have the opportunity to transition though. Stephen did TMNT (not his best role), but I don't recall anyone else being in anything. I know Caty and Brandon have done some low budget films, and Brandon did his Superman, but beyond that?

Amell was pretty much Wild Dog in TMNT. He had the hockey mask too.

I wonder if its a confluence of desire and contract? She may have more of a desire to stretch out from the role, doing other things as well as having a better contract that would allow the necessary time away..?
If that ever were to be the case, I wonder whether the showrunners would look at condensing the show down to a 12 or 13 episode run like Legends. Keeps the show on air, whilst also allowing Melissa more time away? Not sure about the rest of the cast and crew though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"