The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its a straight up misdirect. We did see [BLACKOUT]Wells go super-speed in the Sound and the Fury[/BLACKOUT] and the cast/crew did confirm that Wells is a Reverse Flash but not necessarily THE Reverse Flash.

What I said then is that we see a stinger during the episode of Blackout. Wells takes the blood of the meta-human that can absorb the power of the Flash. I think he took it to steal the power of the Flash. In the mid season finale Cisco mentioned the force field was failing and that was impossible. I think Wells tampered with absorbing the RF's powers.

Hopefully we will get more stuff with Eddie soon. We have barley seen him these past three episodes.

Plus another question for Flash fans, could two people harness the negative speed force? Not just one, like Thawne?

http://www.dccomics.com/videos/preview-of-wally-wests-actor-kc-collins

wally-wests kc-collins

W23fyWX.jpg

Last edited:
Uh, is that link supposed to announce the casting or something?

Once Palmer suits up as Atom, I wonder who will be considered as the strongest hero within the CW-DCU between Flash, Firestorm, and Atom.

I say Flash will still be the most powerful until Supergirl is introduced, if she is.

Seriously, outside of Iris stuff... this show can't do any wrong.

Guys, are we sure that Wells was not there when Barry's mother died. If he is from the future, then he would not be in any kind of database.

What I said then is that we see a stinger during the episode of Blackout. Wells takes the blood of the meta-human that can absorb the power of the Flash. I think he took it to steal the power of the Flash. In the mid season finale Cisco mentioned the force field was failing and that was impossible. I think Wells tampered with absorbing the RF's powers.
The only thing is, did the RF ever get the Tachyon device?

I'm trying to think about it now, and all I remember is he tried to steal it, he was trapped, he broke out and then fought with Barry after killing the cops and facing Eddie. I don't think he ran away and grabbed it. I think the device was still in Star Labs, which could explain how Wells had it at the end.

Joe specifically asked Cisco to run against Dr. Wells. Unless he was hip to their little investigation switched out his sample. That is possible but why do it, if it is never shown.

The only thing is, did the RF ever get the Tachyon device?

I'm trying to think about it now, and all I remember is he tried to steal it, he was trapped, he broke out and then fought with Barry after killing the cops and facing Eddie. I don't think he ran away and grabbed it. I think the device was still in Star Labs, which could explain how Wells had it at the end.

It was more of an assumption because Cisco said it was missing.

No, it wasn't.

How did Wells fake the blood that he had no idea was there?

Last edited:
Well from the trailer, it sounds like Barry confirms seeing himself in the evidence they have in the house. So I don't think there was an samples altered with.

The blood is probably a fake, or Wells is not in the database.

Well from the trailer, it sounds like Barry confirms seeing himself in the evidence they have in the house. So I don't think there was an samples altered with.

The better thing to question would be the sample of Wells's blood that they tested it against.

How did Wells fake the blood that he had no idea was there?

Well...

KillerMcQueen said:
The better thing to question would be the sample of Wells's blood that they tested it against.

Yeah. With Wells being the RF, if he does have speed powers, he would never truly allow his own blood to exist within any database.

Either way, even if it was not Wells who killed Barry's mom that night, that does not mean that he ISN'T a Reverse Flash. The mid-season finale stinger wasn't a red herring or misdirection. We all know there are or will be two Reverse Flashes in the universe.

Wow good episode.

If Wells wasn't the one that killed Barry's mom, then I'd go with Eddie Thawne being the one that goes back in time.

Wow good episode.

If Wells wasn't the one that killed Barry's mom, then I'd go with Eddie Thawne being the one that goes back in time.

Eddie Thawne or an older version of him or a descendant of his.

I think you guys are spinning your wheels trying to figure who it is. I think they are going to keep every one guessing who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"