The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have found himself back with Patty Spivot in this time line.

http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.com/shantel-vansanten-hints-at-return-to-the-flash-for-season-three/

When the actress was asked if she’s coming back in season three of ‘The Flash,’ VanSanten hinted to a possible return.

“There is a very strong possibility if everything works out,” said VanSanten with a big smile on her face.

With season three starting off in the Flashpoint universe the possibilities are limitless, but since VanSanten said ‘if everything works out’ she probably hasn’t started filming her episodes yet. Also, Patty’s Earth-2 counterpart is mentioned in season two “Escape from Earth-2.” She works as a full-fledged C.S.I. agent. With the multiverse, it becomes harder to predict which Patty Spivot the audience will see in season three.

Two episodes in and they are AGAIN repeating themselves. At the start os season two team Flash was fractured... And they resolved that drama in 45 minutes. Here again, building up drama for drama's sake only to blithely resolve it with no repercussions by episodes end that will matter outside of a cast member that is a Flash ally probably turning into a villain... Which has never happened on this show before... Right?

so, I'm almost done with Season 1 ( and I just picked up Season 2 ).

overall, I'm really loving this show!

I was never a big Flash fan, but this show has made me a fan of the character and has got me interested in him.

I really hope that Barry will get a costume upgrade/update sometime in the near future. Though if anything, I feel like they've been putting off in doing that because they want to keep reusing/recycling the same speed/running shots of him in the costume for various episodes (something else that I wish they would change).

We already knew that would happen when it was announced she had signed a general Arrowverse deal. We know she'll be on Flash, Arrow, Vixen and likely Legends as well. Probably not Supergirl, but even that wouldn't surprise me.

You know, I wouldn't mind at all if we found out the ADA of National City was Laurel Lance!

I notice that both Flash and Supergirl are having difficult work lives where their colleagues do not like them. Flash has someone who doesn't like him in the Police Department while Kara has a new boss who doesn't like her much.

I was never a big Flash fan, but this show has made me a fan of the character and has got me interested in him.
Time for me to act like a child, curl, and cry in a corner.

Time for me to act like a child, curl, and cry in a corner.

sorry to disappoint you. :o

but I just was never that interested in the character before. but I am now thanks to the show.

sorry to disappoint you. :o

but I just was never that interested in the character before. but I am now thanks to the show.
tumblr_mg45izdnH61r5hiydo3_250.gif

I notice that both Flash and Supergirl are having difficult work lives where their colleagues do not like them. Flash has someone who doesn't like him in the Police Department while Kara has a new boss who doesn't like her much.

Almost as if there were a formula being followed....

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/arrow-flash-supergirl-legends-crossover-will-be-five-episodes-long

It's learned the upcoming big CW DC crossover featuring Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and DC's Legends of Tomorrow will be five episodes long.

Stephen Amell posted a Facebook Live video where he spoke about filming.

"Hey, Facebook! What is happening!" Amell said. "I am back after five weeks of crossover craziness that consisted of five different episodes of television. Not five different shows, but five different episodes of television being filmed simultaneously."

I can't wait to see Supergirl's reveal. Here's what I want.

All teams come up against this Big Bad, and realizing they need more, Flash says, 'I think I know where we can get a little extra... muscle...'

And Cisco, amid a mini-nergasm, grins and asks, 'You mean her, right? You're going to get her?'

Then with a wink Flash bolts away and Arrow just looks to Cisco, 'Who's he going to get?'

'Her," Cisco responds with cryptic glee.

And then back like a flash, Flash zooms back in, but he looks alone, and everyone is like, 'Well, where is this new muscle?'

In response, Flash just looks up and points. 'Right there.'

And down floats Supergirl, as pretty and powerful as you please!

:woot:

That would be a cool way of doing it...

That's assuming Barry told the group, because he didn't bring it up when he returned from Supergirl's Earth and I don't know if he's mentioned it in this new timeline that he's created.

I just caught up on the last two episodes. I have to say, overall I'm getting the same kind of "meh" feeling that permeated season 2. Lots of interesting premises that end up being resolved either too quickly or in a somewhat lazy fashion. I was really disappointed they didn't have more fun with the Flashpoint idea. I'm hoping they can recapture the magic of season one soon...but if they don't, this may go the way of Arrow for me.

Gustin and Patton really never have had any chemistry, have they?

I think they do have chemistry. It was rocky at first, but I think it's growing.

This year is the 60th anniversary of Flash Barry Allen's first comic appearance and the start of the Silver Age. Happy 60th, Barry!!

I have to say, I'm getting less, and less interested in this show. I'm starting to think on skipping this season out, and if it gets good, I'll just catch up on Netflix.

Is it just me or does every speedster that's a hero seem to have a better looking costume than the titular hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"