The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, I hope Season 4 focuses a lot less on romantic ships (Barry and Iris/Wally and Jesse, etc).

I mean would it be so bad to have the crew not go back to work at STAR Labs? Why not just have Cisco become a new employee at CCPD as its top engineer when it comes to developing devices capable of stopping Meta-Humans?

I kind of wish that they would also explore the concept of the public starting to hate the idea of Meta-Humans, thus creating an Anti Meta-Humans group which would make it harder for Flash and good meta-humans in the city.

Just something to break the status quo that we've had for the last three freaking seasons.

With the exception of Barry's white and red emblems, there's really nothing that distinguishes one season from another one.

One would hope but this is the CW, so don't hold your breath. I doubt many people want these couples together, there isn't a big following for them. They drag the show. Romance is a small part of the comics, if the writers pride themselves on following the lore, they should adhere to the simple themes.

I'm seeing this more and more as a possibility. Savitar did leave a bomb on his way out and demolished the labs. I think Cisco at the station would work well with the detectives, he and Joe could make a great team tracking down the latest bogeys.

Yes! I'm for this mutant/X-Men direction, I mean, nobody knows who they and what they can do. That is the staple of mutants since they first resurfaced. DC masks the meta aspect with "let's trust this guy, he has to be good he's got powers." It's sort of nonsensical and weak. I would really like the writers to explore other avenues using metas as a retaliation or resistance group out there who oppose what Flash or Kid Flash is doing.

Lord knows they need to stop with the formulas because they are getting tired.

True, I think with the new suit already made, there is no way they are not going to have Grant wear it probably by the end of the season. Not much has changed and the hype around 2024 Flash's new digs prove we are ready for a new one to replace the boring ones.

They pulled that mutant/X-Men thing in the first season before the Reverse Flash subplot really took over. The meta-human taskforce is now just a joke of an idea on the show.

They pulled that mutant/X-Men thing in the first season before the Reverse Flash subplot really took over. The meta-human taskforce is now just a joke of an idea on the show.
she wasn't talking about the poor excuse ofthe police task force which was overly one side view wise. she said meta's that are against what barry and wally are doing capturing them.

there' also what I said formerly about caitlin start that school to help meta's which they should have done age's ago after meeting plastique and magenta etc but that can still happen after.

she wasn't talking about the poor excuse of the police task force she said meta's that are against what barry and wally are doing capturing them.

there' also what I said formerly about caitlin start that school to help meta's which they should have done age's ago after meeting plastique and magenta etc but that can still happen after.

I wasn't just talking about them either. The concept even bled into s2 with the meta-humans from other earths.

I wasn't just talking about them either. The concept even bled into s2 with the meta-humans from other earths.
but those were more of an invasion from another reality and that 's when things started to unrravel with the writing. they weren't even dealing with that in the true sense ether that the meta's are proble and other may not beb as evil as others . they were hiding there was another reality incursion. which the city found out about later.

The Thinker officially announced as S4 big bad.

Interesting, I can't wait to see what a non-speedster villain season looks like.

Isn't the guy from Grimm being cast as DeVoe? David Giuntoli.

David-Giuntoli-Grimm.jpg

no that was just a suggestion made by tvline.

I think Desmond Harrington or Bryan Cranston have the best looks for The Thinker, as long as they're willing to keep their head shaved.

Is there plans for a Flash movie sometime? DC is lagging in pumping their universe members...

^The movie starring Ezra is scheduled for 2020.

What I would like is for them to drag out Barry's return to central city. While in the speed force they make him take up the mantel of the black flash as killer frost killed/removed in some way at the season ending. Let Barry travel through time and witness how big time changes by speedster has drastic effects. Maybe introduce Bart Allen for a brief moment with no powers.
As black flash he can chase down other speedster maybe learn new skills. Then someone else either takes up the mantel. Like another hunter zolomon.
Obviously with a hopeful change in direction in season 4. Bring on the new and brighter red suit and gold belt. When he returns. Might be cool to see more cross over episodes. U have 4 shows. Let's have more linked consequences.

What ever happened to captain cold creating the rogues. Since Stark released those metas. Why not make a decent showing of the rogues as the "big bad" but with having more villains it allows for more diversity on their planning on defeating them.

But overall I'd like them to do something cool and over multiple episodes of just Barry doing black flash stuff. Allow him to grow. And stop acting like a dumb child every time he decides he can fix things by going against what the speed force tells him

Isn't the main villain for the next season already set? The Thinker.. at least not a speedster. It got old in season 2

So any chance that Bart could possibly show up in Season 4? I'd like to see Bart and Max Mercury show up . Expand the Speed Force mythology and all. We've seen The Flash , Kid Flash, Zoom, Reverse Flash , Jay , The Rival, Jessie Quick,Savitar, and Trajectory. Rival and Trajectory were pretty much wasted. I want to see Bart Allen and Max Mercury show up and maybe even a ginger Wally from an alternate earth if just a fan service to OG Wally fans

Grant Gustin and Melissa Benoist are the only ones who have in all 4 DCU shows - Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, and Legends.

So any chance that Bart could possibly show up in Season 4? I'd like to see Bart and Max Mercury show up . Expand the Speed Force mythology and all. We've seen The Flash , Kid Flash, Zoom, Reverse Flash , Jay , The Rival, Jessie Quick,Savitar, and Trajectory. Rival and Trajectory were pretty much wasted. I want to see Bart Allen and Max Mercury show up and maybe even a ginger Wally from an alternate earth if just a fan service to OG Wally fans
hello and welcome to the forum . while they may come eventaully I hope it's not for a while. ever since wally got his speedster powers next to jessie the writers have been over pushing fake talk about them being faster after the events when Barry first started out. "not currently is in speed" but started out and since since then writer always have the star lab's team yaking about that. it's caused trouble with certain fans and I'm sorry

I need's a break from it. him claiming him self the fastest man alive inthe opening of the show. but truth be told he never went internationally on tv on earth one and he doesn't have trophy to make the claim valid cause there was no international race where he earned it . and he didn't race anyone from earth one or jay who visit's enough so he doesn't know that, but it's been cause trouble cause the writer went over bord with statement of a past tence event of when barry started out compared when the other other got their powers recently . and I'm afraid of what trouble that will cause if max and bark show the wirter do that stupid thing again with the star labs team.

so while do want to see them I hope i't not for a while or til barry doses an real international race and has trophy to back up that claim. like said I need's a break from it. or the might need to cut it from the opening theme . the man needs to earn it truth be told you go about saying you don't know what else is on that earth. and half the fan base lost their mind over something that isn't apart of current events with in the show and there wasn't a real race to begin with .

cause the writer wouldn't shut up in talking through the star labs team. oy about a thing that doesn't mean any thing til an international race happen's and the world gives him a trophy or award showing it . bahhhh.

I'm sorry if this get you down. it's just alot happeed n on this side of the forum over that. And I'm not interested in seeing repeat of it .

hello and welcome to the forum . while they may come eventaully I hope it's not for a while. ever since wally got his speedster powers next to jessie the writers have been over pushing fake talk about them being faster after the events when Barry first started out. "not currently is in speed" but started out and since since then writer always have the star lab's team yaking about that. it's caused trouble with certain fans and I'm sorry

I need's a break from it. him claiming him self the fastest man alive inthe opening of the show. but truth be told he never went internationally on tv on earth one and he doesn't have trophy to make the claim valid cause there was no international race where he earned it . and he didn't race anyone from earth one or jay who visit's enough so he doesn't know that, but it's been cause trouble cause the writer went over bord with statement of a past tence event of when barry started out compared when the other other got their powers recently . and I'm afraid of what trouble that will cause if max and bark show the wirter do that stupid thing again with the star labs team.

so while do want to see them I hope i't not for a while or til barry doses an real international race and has trophy to back up that claim. like said I need's a break from it. or the might need to cut it from the opening theme . the man needs to earn it truth be told you go about saying you don't know what else is on that earth. and half the fan base lost their mind over something that isn't apart of current events with in the show and there wasn't a real race to begin with .

cause the writer wouldn't shut up in talking through the star labs team. oy about a thing that doesn't mean any thing til an international race happen's and the world gives him a trophy or award showing it . bahhhh.

I'm sorry if this get you down. it's just alot happeed n on this side of the forum over that. And I'm not interested in seeing repeat of it .

I'm not familiar with the topic being a very discussed thing simply because I haven't went back through the forum to see about it . I know it hasn't been brought up recently best I could tell . Yeah I get the whole "fastest man alive" thing but that's always been what The Flash was about . He has always had that moniker so I don't pay it much attention when it's brought up in the show . I'm hoping Barry is kept out of action for the first few episodes and would love to see an established OG Wally from another earth show up and help Kod Flash Wally come into his own as protector of Central City . Bart and Max would be fun for a few episodes so they can be introduced and maybe used in a future season

I'm not familiar with the topic being a very discussed thing simply because I haven't went back through the forum to see about it . I know it hasn't been brought up recently best I could tell . Yeah I get the whole "fastest man alive" thing but that's always been what The Flash was about . He has always had that moniker so I don't pay it much attention when it's brought up in the show . I'm hoping Barry is kept out of action for the first few episodes and would love to see an established OG Wally from another earth show up and help Kod Flash Wally come into his own as protector of Central City . Bart and Max would be fun for a few episodes so they can be introduced and maybe used in a future season
hmm it's best you don't see that or when it happened ether. it would have annoyed more then it did me possibly and I have long fuse.

While true it is his moniker the fact the writers went over board with something that doesn't mean anything the worlf in earth doesn't have listedin stone or engraved on anything and not every thing he fight makes to the world news ever time. and also cause when wally got his power saying he was faster then when barry first got his power and that doesn't have any factor on his(barry's ) current state.

yet they (the writers) over did with starlab team with joe yaking about it all season long and this weirdly got part's of the fan base wielded up as if wally would take over even though wally him self would never seriously get a race out of barry. case was there were more important thing's at play/ stake like people's lives & it got on my nerves finally. After a while cause it went on all season long from two places .

And in my mind the only way to settle it all is for barry to actually have a trophy where he earned it . cause I'm sorry when you think about it announcing your self that doesn't mean anything . you don't have right your sle to that claim it .

He's gonna be challenged everyone that is any thing is . And more importantly when you go claiming that, your it kinda kill's things cause he didn't know he was that . that storm affected alot of people and there were other's likely to be people with similar powers popping up among those that have powers vastly different from his that have nothing to do with speed at all .

who know's what he'll run into, which is the point and the fanbase acting that way that barry shouldn't be challenged and every one that is a speedster shouldn't ever should up cause they aren't ready ?

is kinda bothersome. well not as bother some as them (the writers) giving wally egotistical problem's (that was worse) but naming your self that is egotistical when you think about too .

Again this only be came a problem this season cause people felt threatened that barry was losing that self proclaim title . that had nothing with the current state of things and truth be told in show barry shouldn't have named him self or even have that thought.

it's ok for it to be in the theme, but for him it to be such big deal ..... when he has never challenged the world to earn it?
nah uh that's a bigger thing.

I'm speaking for my self here, cause it got my nerves with both those thing's happening and it's a good thing you weren't here when that stuff was going down. like I said I'm for seeing Max and Bart . but I'm wary of what went down here and what I saw in other places out side of the hype flash show related.

it's not a heavy weight belt box match title loss and there was never race. and if there was it's better for it to be official and some else to name you that, then someone ever self proclaiming them selves that. Cause doing self proclaiming is meaning less.

when you actually sit down and think about it all . he got powers, so did alot of other's and thing's will be getting wilder as the series continues . and the villain's he fight don't care about that title they are out to harm people. nothing past that point.

if it was about a great race/ sporting event series where he always has to keep the title and the world recognize it causethey are always viewing and they proclaim him that cause he earn it constantly it'd be fine.

But self proclaiming. ugh.

any way I get what your saying though.

It's just there are thing's I hope don't make a come back.

Last edited:
hmm it's best you don't see that or when it happened ether. it would have annoyed more then it did me possibly and I have long fuse.

While true it is his moniker the fact the writers went over board with something that doesn't mean anything the worlf in earth doesn't have listedin stone or engraved on anything and not every thing he fight makes to the world news ever time. and also cause when wally got his power saying he was faster then when barry first got his power and that doesn't have any factor on his(barry's ) current state.

yet they (the writers) over did with starlab team with joe yaking about it all season long and this weirdly got part's of the fan base wielded up as if wally would take over even though wally him self would never seriously get a race out of barry. case was there were more important thing's at play/ stake like people's lives & it got on my nerves finally. After a while cause it went on all season long from two places .

And in my mind the only way to settle it all is for barry to actually have a trophy where he earned it . cause I'm sorry when you think about it announcing your self that doesn't mean anything . you don't have right your sle to that claim it .

He's gonna be challenged everyone that is any thing is . And more importantly when you go claiming that, your it kinda kill's things cause he didn't know he was that . that storm affected alot of people and there were other's likely to be people with similar powers popping up among those that have powers vastly different from his that have nothing to do with speed at all .

who know's what he'll run into, which is the point and the fanbase acting that way that barry shouldn't be challenged and every one that is a speedster shouldn't ever should up cause they aren't ready ?

is kinda bothersome. well not as bother some as them (the writers) giving wally egotistical problem's (that was worse) but naming your self that is egotistical when you think about too .

Again this only be came a problem this season cause people felt threatened that barry was losing that self proclaim title . that had nothing with the current state of things and truth be told in show barry shouldn't have named him self or even have that thought.

it's ok for it to be in the theme, but for him it to be such big deal ..... when he has never challenged the world to earn it?
nah uh that's a bigger thing.

I'm speaking for my self here, cause it got my nerves with both those thing's happening and it's a good thing you weren't here when that stuff was going down. like I said I'm for seeing Max and Bart . but I'm wary of what went down here and what I saw in other places out side of the hype flash show related.

it's not a heavy weight belt box match title loss and there was never race. and if there was it's better for it to be official and some else to name you that, then someone ever self proclaiming them selves that. Cause doing self proclaiming is meaning less.

when you actually sit down and think about it all . he got powers, so did alot of other's and thing's will be getting wilder as the series continues . and the villain's he fight don't care about that title they are out to harm people. nothing past that point.

if it was about a great race/ sporting event series where he always has to keep the title and the world recognize it causethey are always viewing and they proclaim him that cause he earn it constantly it'd be fine.

But self proclaiming. ugh.

any way I get what your saying though.

It's just there are thing's I hope don't make a come back.

Truth be told I do like the show . It has its ups and downs but I enjoy it, I could do without all the drama and will they won't they stuff . It tends to take away more than it does ad to the show . I find myself getting caught up in the idea of the show introducing more DC heroes than focusing on the main hero . It's The Flash , so he should be the main focus . Arrow has way to many heroes going on . Mad Dog , Ragman , Mr. Terrific, etc . It kind of gets bogged down with so many . Thing is you wanna see them though because some of these characters will probably never see live action form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"