The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 23 "The Race of His Life"

it's their(the show's) version of flash point paradox. the point is he wanted both his parents alive . and created this event. but he'll have to set it back to what it is or he'll be hunted and haunted by time wraith's for ever.

dont forget they could send [blackout]Black Flash[/blackout] to hunt him

So Wally and Jesse didn't have super speed. Basically it all mounted to nothing.

If this is leading to Flashpoint Paradox for season 3 I am in. I wonder if this affects the Legends of Tomorrow.
who say's they don't ? they just have started exhibiting it. look how long it took barry for jefferson Jax jackson. the other half of fire storm to star exhibiting his powers and that was after meeting stein.

And it took time for Cisco. too. that's what's happening with wally and jessie . they are taking time to be fully baked.

we won't see it til next season.

I am really curious about s3 now.you would think this could be a bit of reset of show but remember In s1 finale eddie killed himself and erased reverse flash from exsistance yet it changed nothing.If he was erased from exsistance it should have changed things that reverse flash did.

still this is their way of having the real harrison wells for s3.

Watch Barry is not the Flash but Wally is in the Flashpoint Paradox

That...was...AWESOME!

I agree this episode was awesome! So is zoom in hell, those shadow monsters carried him off into another demention . This episode was very emotional I almost cryied a few times. Over it all I won't be forgetting this episode for a long time.

Hm... can't say I'm a huge fan of that ending. Interesting for sure, I'm really curious as to where they take it, but it feels weird since her just got over his mom's death.

Though, I guess it makes sense. They've been building to it all season. A big part of this season has been that Barry will never truly be happy as long as he's the Flash, so I assume that he feels this is his way to fix that. Also doesn't help that he's probably not thinking straight.

Only a 4 month break...no big deal :csad:

did not think they would do flashpoint wonder what arrow does tomorrow now lol

I've fallen out of love with the CW shows because of Arrow, but this was the first episode I sat down to watch in a while and boy did it peak my interest for season 3. Though the real thing I will be looking for tomorrow is how does it affect Arrow, or will it?

If they killed Katie Cassidy, with the intent of bringing her back somehow next season, I will slightly forgive them. But if they treat it as though Barry is just on some alternate timeline that he needs to come back from, and everything else is separate, then I will be greatly disappointed.

This kinda makes the whole "conversation with the speed force" pointless now, doesn't it?

This kinda makes the whole "conversation with the speed force" pointless now, doesn't it?
Nah, it's a greater character arc for Barry because it speaks to how out of it he is.

did not think they would do flashpoint wonder what arrow does tomorrow now lol

Arrow is fighting Dark then... everything goes white... we see Green Arrow/Oliver killing Tommy with his bare hands, then we pan back to reveal black arrow gear... Tommy was the real Merlin! Then it cuts to black. :hehe:

In all seriousness, I think it will just have a conclusion with everything being wrapped up neatly.

... Then again JSA might have been due to Flashpoint.

I need some interviews to know how serious they are with this or if it is a 2 episode and done kind of arc.

dont forget they could send [blackout]Black Flash[/blackout] to hunt him
seeing that the time wraith's look like the black flash and they turned zoom into what look like them. it's will be them no matter what.

so black flash's = time wraith's in this case. just for causing this version of flash point. Rip better create the new time master soon. or will have nasty invasion of time wraith's . and as too speedsters.

They need to learn to let go and self control but they have to learn things the hard way.

I need some interviews to know how serious they are with this or if it is a 2 episode and done kind of arc.

I'm surprised interviews with Berlanti and crew haven't come out yet...

... are they waiting for an interview after Arrow's finale to address this?

Why hold off period on addressing this? Sometimes when major things like this happen, interviews go online addressing it immediately after...

Well, we already know there are going to be crossovers next season so I don't see this lasting the entirety of season 3.

Remember what Thawne said in the comic con trailer for season 2:

"I'm going to give you the thing you want most Barry. But it won't matter, because you'll never truly be happy. Trust me, I know you. And I'm always right. I still, win."

Man ol man ol man.

Well, we already know there are going to be crossovers next season so I don't see this lasting the entirety of season 3.

Crossovers could and would without a doubt happen if every show gets changed as a result of this episode. This is unprecedented, Berlanti creatively runs every show. So, in theory, if he wanted to - every show could go crazy next season thanks to Barry.

here's one I got in my email

Will "The Flash's" Season Finale Send [Spoilers] To Prison?

With the murder of a major character, "The Flash" continues to run down the road towards adapting a classic DC Comics storyline

Read it now on CBR...

Also here's the second one

Last edited:
It was kind of weird that they brought back Hartley and then basically never used him again. I think he only even mentioned once recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"