The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 6 "Enter Zoom"

Man that fight with Zoom was BRUTAL!! Zoom is one nasty ash dude!!
and there is some serious chemisty going on between Barry and Patty!!
and again Cisso with his quips and Harrison telling him did you just "VIBE" me was cool
all this and
GRODD!!!..next week! oh YEAHHHH!

Well we know by the time the Flash/Arrow crossover happens in a couple of episodes he will be walking. Since they released a pic from the episode already.

Quick sidenote/nitpick, I hope Barry doesn't reveal his ID to Patty too soon. I was slightly peeved that he revealed himself to Linda (but admittedly, it made sense in the context of the situation). Everyone else knows who Barry is and it'd be nice to have some characters not know his secret.

But he still looked like someone who skipped leg day. Zoom though? Top and bottom are equally build.

But the way the character was built was different enough from the actor who would eventually play him that a lot of people were convinced that they weren't the same person.

Point is: you can't rely on the muscularity of a stunt man to give you clues about the actor who will eventually put on the outfit.

Wow. Zoom's creepy. The first half was a little slow, but once Zoom showed up it really picked up. Looking forward to Grodd next week.

I was half expecting Zoom to say "I will break you" at some point.

I loved Malese Jow in this episode, Linda's hearty attempts to help Team Flash were a lot of fun and I think helped lower everyone's guard for that amazing last 5 minutes.

ZOOM! Man they could not have had him make a more impactful full debut, he came off as the stuff of nightmares! :wow: From the stunning catching the lightning bolt moment to him rag-dolling Barry around Central City, it was a scary show of dominance that left you in no doubt that Barry is in over his head and that Zoom poses a far greater threat than Reverse Flash ever did.

Last edited:
Point is: you can't rely on the muscularity of a stunt man to give you clues about the actor who will eventually put on the outfit.

Of course, if it's a stunt man, anyone could eventually show up in the suit. My hope is simply, that whoever is supposed to be Zoom, is actually already in that suit. Should that be the case, that would narrow down the pool of suspects.

Great showcase of Zoom's villainy. Very scary and leaves you feeling for your hero. Zoom conveyed hopelessness throughout Central City. It was a sad moment but also cool just due to how awesome of a villain he is. It also raises to question : How do you even defeat this guy at all?

Yeah. It was very Knightfall and The Dark Knight Rises. It was awesome.

He should have given a little speech about how he was moulded by darkness...Bane style. :o

Great showcase of Zoom's villainy. Very scary and leaves you feeling for your hero. Zoom conveyed hopelessness throughout Central City. It was a sad moment but also cool just due to how awesome of a villain he is. It also raises to question : How do you even defeat this guy at all?

Only if gorilla Grodd could mind control him.:o

I bet it'll take Jay, Barry, and Wally.

I love how scary Zoom is. I want him to scare some other characters.

I loved Malese Jow in this episode, Linda's hearty attempts to help Team Flash were a lot of fun and I think helped lower everyone's guard for that amazing last 5 minutes.

ZOOM! Man they could not have had him make a more impactful full debut, he came off as the stuff of nightmares! :wow: From the stunning catching the lightning bolt moment to him rag-dolling Barry around Central City, it was a scary show of dominance that left you in no doubt that Barry is in over his head and that Zoom poses a far greater threat than Reverse Flash ever did.

This :up: awesome episode. Zoom is scary, dominant and a force to be reckoned with. Loved the humor in this episode, the training of Linda firing at the targets of everyone. And they fake fight scene between her and Barry were hysterical :funny: Season 2 has been wonderful.

The worst part of watching this episode was knowing that we probably won't see Zoom again in this capacity for at least another 3 or 4 episodes.

He should have given a little speech about how he was moulded by darkness...Bane style. :o

Well I realize in retrospect that Jay was basically Alfred warning the team of what Zoom was capable of and then leaving knowing that they weren't gonna listen to him, and that there was nothing he could do stop them or Zoom.

Does that make Patty Miranda/Talia?:hmm.Lol.

The worst part of watching this episode was knowing that we probably won't see Zoom again in this capacity for at least another 3 or 4 episodes.

at least until the mid season finale. Story wise zoom should really being running central city now and given his speed and strength that little dart should only temporarily slow him down. but since this is a TV show on a smaller budget they have to come up with an excuse why this all powerful speedster is gone.

Just pure speculation. But I don't think Zoom is Earth 2 Barry. I know it's probably a stuntman in the zoom suit but as far as casting a stuntman he is WAY WAY bigger then Barry.

I agree, it'd be really dumb if when Zoom gets unmasked he's suddenly 100lbs lighter and half a foot shorter.

Really great epsiode, especially Zoom at the end.

Throughout the episode I really expected Linda to actually be the escaped Dr light and we would see the real Linda held prisoner somewhere. On the other hand I guess it's not too late for that..
They did after all have no explanaition where Dr Light went after escaping.

My one nitpick of this season,

Them continually acting like Earth-1 Harrison Wells was the one that did all that stuff last season. It was Thawne, they know that. Why do they have to constantly say Wells?

Because there'd be no drama, if Earth-2 Wells didn't have to constantly defend himself.

My one nitpick of this season,

Them continually acting like Earth-1 Harrison Wells was the one that did all that stuff last season. It was Thawne, they know that. Why do they have to constantly say Wells?

That does bother me, too. I want them to at least acknowledge that Eobard Thawne was the Reverse Flash, not Harrison Wells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"