The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

EDIT: Removed the video because of language. Oops, should have predicted that.

Within the first minute of the video, it pretty much previews just how this video is going to go off the rails. Text book example of not how to defend your company about mishandling SA accusations.

RIP Wyrmwood, I am glad I didn't have room for one of their tables anyway.

So, R. Kelly gets a 20 year sentence, however, it will be be concurrent, and only adds 1 year to his current 30 years.

So, R. Kelly gets a 20 year sentence, however, it will be be concurrent, and only adds 1 year to his current 30 years.
Waste of time, then. :( He's a sick puppy and no kid will be safe when he gets out.

He's gone for at least a decade, at least. I don't know when he would be up for parole.

And there reaches a point in sentencing where you may as well just say life in prison.

That's the thing. Early release, parole, technicalities. Not everyone stays as long as they should. :(

They had insufficient evidence must mean he's innocent. This is the line I have seen a few times by his defenders. Like "getting away with murder" isn't a trope for a reason.

But even to pretend he was actually innocent in *this* case means ignoring all the other **** that came out once someone finally outed him. DMing minors, the behavior at the offices. His erratic and abusive behavior in general (let alone the sexually abusive) should be enough to blackball him for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"