The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

I don't think he's a rapist but I do think he administers psychological abuse like it's his life mission.

Leah Remini who renounced Scientology said Tom Cruise is evil.

And she also called John Travolta one of the nicest people you’d ever meet, so she’s not just bashing any and all Scientologists.

Yeah, his closeness to Miscavige cannot be a sign of a good guy.

And she also called John Travolta one of the nicest people you’d ever meet, so she’s not just bashing any and all Scientologists.
Was it her that said they're blackmailing Travolta or was it from a documentary?

There was also behind the scenes audio of Scientology high-ups calling Tom Cruise a pervert.

A pervert can be many things though it doesn't necessarily mean he's a rapist or sexual abuser. Though apparently he's fine with psychological abuse ironically, considering they don't believe in psychology.

I'm surprised about John Travolta. I figured he was bat **** crazy, too.

Or maybe he's just nice crazy.

There have been rumors for years that Travolta would like to get out but can't. They've allegedly been trying to get him to move from Ocala to Clearwater (where all the Scientologists in Florida live) to keep a closer eye on him, but he's been resisting.

I think the main rumor is they’re blackmailing him with his closeted homosexuality.
Which if it were true would hardly be a problem these days. Unless there was some truth to the sexual harassment claims that occasionally spring up.

Which if it were true would hardly be a problem these days. Unless there was some truth to the sexual harassment claims that occasionally spring up.
The last one I heard was him getting handsy with male masseurs.

Some people are self loathing about that kind of thing though, or just afraid to come out even if it wouldn’t be a huge deal.

The last one I heard was him getting handsy with male masseurs.
One of them I think was discredited but there was another that disappeared from the news. I guess it was settled out of court.

I can’t imagine any established actor signing up for that Red Sonja movie. Unless you’re desperate for money, it wouldn’t be worth the backlash.

Weren't their rumors that Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes didn't want their children that they have with Cruise around Scientology? Or did I get that wrong?

Weren't their rumors that Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes didn't want their children that they have with Cruise around Scientology? Or did I get that wrong?

IIRC Kidman outright said she didn’t after the fact (Kidman is Catholic) and it was the story with Holmes too.

I mean... even putting aside the predatory behavior, let's not forget that Bohemian Rhapsody had two directors because this mother****er STOPPED SHOWING UP TO WORK!

He's not just a bad person, he's clearly unprofessional. WHY would you want to be in business with this guy?

I genuinely hope it bites Millennium in the ass. Not only do they get bad press, but they'll have to pay millions to a dude who might not even show up half the time.

I mean... even putting aside the predatory behavior, let's not forget that Bohemian Rhapsody had two directors because this mother****er STOPPED SHOWING UP TO WORK!

He's not just a bad person, he's clearly unprofessional. WHY would you want to be in business with this guy?

And reports say he wasn't there much for Apocalypse either. That large of a payday for what should be a fairly low budget film is insane.

Cruise is creepy, but I don't think he's a creep in that way.

Yeah, but his bff is the leader of this cult, and this cult dishes out abuse. He looks the other way, but we all kinda forget it cause he is Tom Cruise and we love his crazy stunts he does for his movies. I believe most of them folks in that doc 'Going Clear', so Cruise is at least guilty of knowing.

I'm more disappointed in finding out Michael Pena is a Scientologist. His wife was attacking one of the Danny Masterson victims on facebook, but they all seem quite nutty. lol

Last edited:
I'm more disappointed in finding out Michael Pena is a Scientologist. His wife was attacking one of the Danny Masterson victims on facebook, but they all seem wuite nutty. lol

Now that is a damn shame. And his wife needs to shut the hell up. Brainwashed POS.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because his unprofessionalism on-set seems to only be on Bohemian Rhapsody, cast-and-crew seem to have got along with him well on everything previous, he has 4-5 hit movies under his belt, and every previous accusation against him has been found to be unreliable and hasn't stuck?

:loco:

Look, I get that there's a lot of smoke, multiple accusations. And he had a bunch of unprofessional behavior on Bohemian Rhapdsody (didn't it come out his parents were sick, or there was some sort of personal situation?).

Thing is, he's had a bunch of accusations before, and things were dismissed at the time, pretty sure the accusers even admitted to fabricating it. That doesn't mean these recent accusations are necessarily false, it's just that everything before now has had major problems. At a certain point it's like...every time a new Singer movie comes out new accusations seem to surface, and everything until now has fizzled out into nothing.

So...maaaaaaybe a prudent train of thinking would be waiting for a court case, waiting until anything actually sticks. Spacey seems to be going to court without it getting dismissed, same as the Weinsteins of the world. If it goes that far with Singer, fine, great, condemn the guy, only it hasn't yet and probably won't. Smoke doesn't necessarily equal fire. In a world where Woody Allen and Roman Polanski are still working and have all of Hollywood behind them, seems a little cognitively-******ed to go after Singer.

If it's real, it's real. But you wait for the evidence. The LGBT group blocking the awards stuff based on accusations when every previous accusation has been found to basically be by gold-diggers seems pretty insane.

Wait for the courts. If it's legit, we all condemn him and he never works again. Doesn't seem like we're there yet though, this doesn't reach Spacey standards unless the new guys are found to be way moe credible than the last.

All for his career being done-and-dusted if there's significant evidence, but until then...

Hollywood still digs Woody Allen. Pretending there's enough credible evidence against Singer as Allen is all kinds of intellectually-deficient. If there's something concrete, take him all the way down, send him to prison until he's 70, any reasonable person can get behind that. But careers shouldn't go down based on questionable rumor alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"