The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Well, R. Kelly crying during that CBS interview has become a meme already.

Well, R. Kelly crying during that CBS interview has become a meme already.

He's sounding guiltier by the day, the man is really gonna need to believe he can fly to get away from this media storm:funny:, could see this finally taking him down.

I laughed when he said, he needs help......for having too big of a heart.

R. Kelly's acting so good, he turned that sit down into a standup. No Grammys for him; only Oscars.

Looks like WB is going to get 2 different Studio heads in the span of 6 years.

The three of them are dumb, but that actress is out of her mind.

Basically she slept with them to get parts, they got her auditions, she wasn’t good enough, demanded she be cast anyway.

Nobody looks good in this piece, but she’s not innocent either.

Last edited:

Basically she slept with them to get parts, they got her auditions, she wasn’t good enough, demanded she be cast anyway.

She also denies all of it, so I doubt Kevin falls.

7DQURTVB5ZCPBKEMWMILEUJD3A.jpg

I have a tough time placing too much blame on those who go with the "casting couch" situations. They preyed on her. Her response to wanting to get what she was promised is fairly reasonable.

She also denies all of it, so I doubt Kevin falls.

I mean, she can deny it. But someone has the texts.

So either nothing happens or he leaves with a massive golden parachute. Gee, I feel terrible for him.

Or he becomes head at another company. Of course, not sure how many people who will boycott WB or wherever else he lands such as stars.

I didn't hear any boos. I just heard laughs and "Ooh" like "Oh, snap! He just said that!"

The fact that nobody heard of this woman before the scandal, and seems to have dated every director she's been getting work from, not a great start to a career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"