The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

****ing finally. We all knew, but now they have evidence.
Yeah. That was probably the worst kept secret about his shady dealings. Everyone knew she was underage when that marriage happened. Why did it take thing long to get proof?

Yeah. That was probably the worst kept secret about his shady dealings. Everyone knew she was underage when that marriage happened. Why did it take thing long to get proof?
Money money money money money

If I remember correctly, it is because they denied the marriage even happened I think. Recently someone who was there said it happened, but that seemed to just be ignored in general.

Yea, R. Kelly marrying Aaliyah has never been a secret. But then R. Kelly being a sexual predator has never been any kind of secret either since the 1990s. We always knew all this stuff.

I'm not saying he's not shady or that he does stuff I don't like) But there's a huge jump from "a little shady" to the "new R.Kelly"

Give it time. Texting 15 year olds is only the beginning. He has sex with 17 year olds already.

Give it time. Texting 15 year olds is only the beginning. He has sex with 17 year olds already.
Proof of the sex with 17 year olds.
Uhhhh no. There's nothing out there about him having sex with 17 year olds. You're just saying stuff now.
Now I do think Drake has some very questionable to say the least things
-Saying he is in love with Rihanna and then being friends with and collabing with the dude who beat her to a pulp
-Signing Baka Not Nice to his label
-Just in general his "nice guy" vibe
-And yeah the Millie Bobby Brown thing. That's just...If he was giving her career advice? Sure. If he was just trying to be nice? Fine, I guess. But giving her advice on boys? Texting "I Miss you?" Yikes. But again, as messed up as it sounds unless there's something out there that he's messing with her or when she turns 18 he makes a beeline for her. He isn't doing anything, that we know of, that is actually wrong. Would I do what he's doing? Hell no.

There's nothing out there, unless you have something anecdotal of him having sex with a 17 year old, that proves he's doing that.

R.Kelly is a major, systemic, and repited 1) physical, 2) sexual, 3) psycological abuser of women and men. Allegedly. I'm not saying that nothing will never come out against Drake or anybody really (except Tom Hanks), but calling someone the new R.Kelly shouldn't be said so lightly. Especially with no proof.

Whatevs. The guy fondled and kissed a 17 year old on stage. Nothing verifiable regarding sex with minors, only rumours, but it's not exactly a leap to believe that he does it.

Whatevs. The guy fondled and kissed a 17 year old on stage. Nothing verifiable regarding sex with minors, only rumours, but it's not exactly a leap to believe that he does it.
He was 23, the girl was 17 and the age of consent where it was was/is strangely 17. Would I do it if I was 23 and she was 17? No. But that doesn't mean Drake has sex with minors on an R Kelly tip.
You went from he has sex with minors to "it's not exactly a leap to believe he does it." That's not an either or thing.

Again, I'm not saying that it'll never come out that he ever did anything. But there's no proof of it now. You can't go out there and make a huge accusation like that when you didn't experience it and you have no proof. That's just dumb and senseless. To go like "Whatevs" is just very immature after throwing out such a huge accusation

Last edited:
This is a superhero site. Who cares.

But fine, I take back my half assed accusation against a POS.

Last edited:
Yeah, because Drake is a predator and should be called out as such.
No there's no proof as I stated. You're just fixated on something that has no basis and no proof.

You keep making points and when they're called out as flimsy, you try and pivot to another equally weak point. Why?

If nothing matters because "this is a superhero site, who cares", then we can all just throw out whatever **** we want 24/7. That's not the kind of site I want.

No there's no proof as I stated. You're just fixated on something G that has no basis and no proof.

You keep making points and when they're called out as flimsy you try and pivot to another equally weak point. Why?

He's dating an 18 year old that he met when she was 16.

He's texting a 15 year old dating advice and telling her that he misses her.

He kissed and fondled a 17 year old on stage.

Predator.

If nothing matters because "this is a superhero site, who cares", then we can all just throw out whatever **** we want 24/7. That's not the kind of site I want.

Fair enough. I don't think commenting on Drake's predatory behaviour is wildly accusatory and making assumptions about the same, but I'll leave it alone.

Fair enough. I don't think commenting on Drake's predatory behaviour is wildly accusatory and making assumptions about the same, but I'll leave it alone.

I wasn't taking a side in the argument about Drake, just objecting to that line specifically.

He's dating an 18 year old that he met when she was 16.

He's texting a 15 year old dating advice and telling her that he misses her.

He kissed and fondled a 17 year old on stage.

Predator.
If you're referring to that model story: Drake Not Dating A Teen After All. No proof.
I said the MBB thing is weird to me. But no direct proof of him being a predator
He kissed an of age girl.

No proof of being an of age girl.

It's not really that hard to grasp that there's no proof, or even serious allegations, against him.

And I don't even like Drake that much. But it was just random to throw out that he has sex with underage girls with no proof of that.
The thing kinda reminds me of when Cole Sprouse and James Gunn went after Jared Leto.

You literally said he had sex underage girls with no proof, evidence, etc. How is that not wildly accusatory and making assumptions?
It's not "half-assed" to blatantly say someone "has sex with underage girls" Or maybe I'm crazy, but I don't see how that's not half assed, wildly accusatory, and very assumptious (not a word)

Last edited:
Drake feels like he is at the early stage of overt creeper, who in 20 years we will all be like, "yeah we all knew but no one cared". At the very least, he is ultra creepy.

Drake feels like he is at the early stage of overt creeper, who in 20 years we will all be like, "yeah we all knew but no one cared". At the very least, he is ultra creepy.
And I'm not necessarily denying that he's creepy. I've wrote my things with him.
But to just blatantly say "he's a predator" and "he has sex with underage girls" is a huge leap for no real reason. There's nothing, unless someone knows something I don't, that says he's doing illegal or terrible things to females.
And I just really don't like making these wild accusations because I feel they lessen the real ones.

Calling Drake "the new R.Kelly" and calling him a predator with no basis is a) weird b) kinda insulting when we actually know and have heard so many overty rape-y, abusive, etc. things about him.

If you're referring to that model story: Drake Not Dating A Teen After All. No proof.
I said the MBB thing is weird to me. But no direct proof of him being a predator
He kissed an of age girl.

No proof of being an of age girl.

It's not really that hard to grasp that there's no proof, or even serious allegations, against him.

And I don't even like Drake that much. But it was just random to throw out that he has sex with underage girls with no proof of that.
The thing kinda reminds me of when Cole Sprouse and James Gunn went after Jared Leto.

You literally said he ****ed underage girls with no proof, evidence, etc. How is that not wildly accusatory and making assumptions?
It's not "half-assed" to blatantly say someone "****s underage girls" Or maybe I'm crazy, but I don't see how that's not half assed, wildly accusatory, and very assumptious (not a word)

That article doesn't exactly disprove it. And you say 17 is consent and others say no. Drake knew it was wrong because he joked about not wanting to go to jail.

I guess we'll see. He definitely exhibits predatory behaviour.

That article doesn't exactly disprove it. And you say 17 is consent and others say no. Drake knew it was wrong because he joked about not wanting to go to jail.

I guess we'll see. He definitely exhibits predatory behaviour.
The article has both of them denying it. While it's not like a huge alibi, but that's all we have to go on. We can't just say "I don't believe it so they definetely hooked up when she was underage"
The concert was supposedly in CO, where the age of consent is 17. Only reason I know this is because this was big on r/hiphopheads where I frequent

And yeah we'l see. As I said a few times, I'm not a Drake stan saying "No it for sure won't happen" but there's no reason to say: "He has sex with underage girls" when there's nothing out there to support that blatant accusation

Yeah we'll. As I said a few times, I'm not a Drake stan saying "No it for sure won't happen" but there's no reason to say: "He has sex with underage girls" when there's nothing out there to support that

Okay.

And I don't mean that in the Jennifer Lawrence way but in an alrighty way.

And I'm not necessarily denying that he's creepy. I've wrote my things with him.
But to just blatantly say "he's a predator" and "he has sex with underage girls" is a huge leap for no real reason. There's nothing, unless someone knows something I don't, that says he's doing illegal or terrible things to females.
And I just really don't like making these wild accusations because I feel they lessen the real ones.

Calling Drake "the new R.Kelly" and calling him a predator with no basis is a) weird b) kinda insulting when we actually know and have heard so many overty rape-y, abusive, etc. things about him.
I am not disagreeing with you. I was just talking about how I see Drake. It is unfair to say we know any of those things with certainty. But I do think it is telling that if we found out he was doing those things, people wouldn't be surprised.

I was too young to know the R Kelly stuff before the trial. So I didn't know what it was like when it was all "rumor". And I don't think Drake is as dumb as R Kelly. So when you get articles saying, "no he isn't actually dating a teenager" I don't know how much I buy that. Because that is the kind of PR stuff you'd expect, whether he was doing it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"