Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want them to give me back Baby Batcat :(

It will happen later this season. Hopefully.

Bruce is currently partying, kissing girls and not giving a crap at the moment. :funny:

It will happen later this season. Hopefully.

Bruce is currently partying, kissing girls and not giving a crap at the moment. :funny:
I don't want Grace to be Talia. She's boring. :(

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss! :joker:

Regardless of what the producers say, to me, Jerome is Gothamverse's Joker/proto-Joker. Can't wait to see what they do with him in future episodes.

Of course he's the Joker, the Gotham producers are just lying.

He's more of Joker than Leto ever was.

Of course he's the Joker, the Gotham producers are just lying.

I honestly don't know what to believe. That, or that they seem to really wanna run the whole "he inspires the Joker" shtik into the ground because we know what stupid decisions they can make.

Effectively handing the lead role to David Mazouz is only the best decision the show has ever made.

Problem is I find the execution of the last episodes really sloppy, despite great acting by the cast.

I find him to be the dullest thing on the show. I enjoy the Penguin scenes and whatever ridiculous villain of the week they have on.

I find him to be the dullest thing on the show. I enjoy the Penguin scenes and whatever ridiculous villain of the week they have on.

I started watching Gotham because I heard it would have Catwoman. I stayed because of how great Penguin is. Honestly even in the Batman comic books, Bruce Wayne/Batman is the least interesting character for me.
It's the villains that make the Batman comic books fun.

I started watching Gotham because I heard it would have Catwoman. I stayed because of how great Penguin is. Honestly even in the Batman comic books, Bruce Wayne/Batman is the least interesting character for me.
It's the villains that make the Batman comic books fun.

If it was the first 2 seasons, maybe but ever since season 3, David has done increasingly well in being the leading man role. It seems like they are getting Jim back on the right track again, and I love how the characters are being handled this season honestly.

Kill it with fire....

4bUV7Ls.gif

1zb3v2x.jpg

This is perhaps where Oswald took Sophia’s advice and spent time with his birds.

It would be so fun if Oswald had some penguins waddling around in his mansion.

We need dem rocket penguins again. :o

Sounds like he's getting the suit and makeup.

Cameron, don't tempt us, mate. I'm already getting excited thinking about it. :funny:

Like I already have two promotional pictures in my head and if they did them they'd get 3m+ more views.

#1, Bruce in his mask lying on the floor on his knuckles, blood streaming from the mouth, focusing in on the grim look on his face
#2, Same picture from opposite angle, Jerome standing over him in his purple suit and green hair with a playing card laughing insanely

Supporting cast in both backgrounds

"Gotham: THE LONG HALLOWEEN"
"On Your TV Screens In January"

(In all seriousness. They should use the comic titles if they're at all able to.)

Last edited:
Professor Pyg Red Band Trailer

[YT]4Vk3BI315qA[/YT]

In my opinion, I believe Michael Cerveris is doing a phenomenal job as Professor Pyg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"