• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
my biggest concern is that Hulk only shows up at the end of the movie

^^^ No, that definately doesn't happen since Hulk fights Thor somewhere around the middle of the film.

come on 300 posts hurry up already....uh, i mean....So that shot in the trailer definitely looks like hulk leaps from the ground to take out those ships

come on 300 posts hurry up already....uh, i mean....So that shot in the trailer definitely looks like hulk leaps from the ground to take out those ships

I sure hope so, but I wouldn't mind seeing him leap from building to building at some point during the final battle.

those eyebrows remind me of Ferrigno days...if only they had let him use his regular hair color instead of the green wig and eyebrows

They don't even compare! :whatever:
uvs120207046.png

10hulk3-650.jpg

Last edited:
That was such a huge instance of PIS, Spidey shouldn't ever be able to KO the Hulk, especially with a Volkswagen.

Sorry, that should have read Spidey thought he had KO'd the Hulk with a Volkswagon. That's how Hulk caught him off guard.

Ferrigno hulk brows were like some one glued brooms to his face :funny:

The Nicholas Bradford haircut was in, back in the late 70's.

I don't know if it has been discussed recently, but the popularity of the Hulk being shown in the Avengers Super Bowl spot has me wondering, if his popularity continues if Marvel might consider making a second Incredible Hulk movie. I mean I know the 1st Incredible Hulk didn't do as well at the Box office as what they had hoped, but I think much of the audience was still seeing it as related to Ang Lee's Hulk and didn't give it a chance. However, with people now probably having seen the Incredible Hulk on DVD and a continuation of his story into the Avengers it might create enough hype for the character that Marvel / Disney reconsiders a second go. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking, but one can always hope.

Surfer

If they play up him being a hero and him having some charisma I don't see why they wouldn't at least consider a sequel.

If they play up him being a hero and him having some charisma I don't see why they wouldn't at least consider a sequel.

So, if they were to make a sequel, who would you want to be the villian? I'm thinking maybe the Leader, but not to sure who would be my 1st choice?

Surfer

It has to be Leader as he's one of if not Hulk's nemesis.

TIH made:$263 mil worldwide and 60 mil on dvd with a 137 mil budget so....i'm thinkin after Avengers we will see the likes of another Hulk film especially after his popularity explodes from this one

I think if they keep the budget around 150 mil and use the same cgi model from Avengers, bring in the leader and possibly u-foes (use the storyline where leader wipes out that city in desert) then it will do well

uvs120207046.png

I think this shot and the one in the group photo showing his huge back really make me think this will be THE definitive movie Hulk. Thank you marvel, for finally taking the reigns on the design of the face and proportions.

Yeah, Leader and Abomination I think are his top two villians. So, it makes sense since we have already gotten the Abomination to go with the Leader, not to mention they already started the character introduction in the 1st Incredible Hulk.

Surfer

uvs120207046.png

I think this shot and the one in the group photo showing his huge back really make me think this will be THE definitive movie Hulk. Thank you marvel, for finally taking the reigns on the design of the face and proportions.

Yeah, no doubt Hulk looks good!

Surfer

TIH made:$263 mil worldwide and 60 mil on dvd with a 137 mil budget so....i'm thinkin after Avengers we will see the likes of another Hulk film especially after his popularity explodes from this one

The question is .... can Mark Ruffalo really headline? I'm not convinced of that. The movie wouldn't be all Hulk all the time. Ruffalo would take up much of the screen time.

his face looks like the one I have to see in the mirror every day....small head, big wide jaw

I hope your right, because as much as the $263 mil sounds like they made some money, evidentally they didn't feel it was enough, but hopefully his added popularity with the Avengers will change that and we will all get the sequel we want.

Surfer

The question is .... can Mark Ruffalo really head line? I'm not convinced of that. The movie wouldn't be all Hulk all the time. Ruffalo would take up much of the screen time.

Well, as Banner, Ruff would be pretty much perfect because he is a soft-spoken smallish guy anyway in most of his smaller art films....but also, Ruffalo is a great actor in general...not a Channing Tatum; more of a Gosling or Norton, so yeah he could pull it off no prob imho

I hope your right, because as much as the $263 mil sounds like they made some money, evidentally they didn't feel it was enough, but hopefully his added popularity with the Avengers will change that and we will all get the sequel we want.

Surfer

Thing is .... they would've made a decent profit had the spat not flared up between Norton and the Marvel Execs. The botched marketing after all that went down is what really set it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"