The Avengers The Official 'Hulk in Avengers' thread. - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
my new biggest fear: that I won't ever go back and watch TIH when Avengers comes out cause I don't want to be disappointed with such a small scale story and lackluster (at times) Hulk effects

Dunno what movie you were watching.

meh it won't be much different from reading Hulk comics with 3 different artists

Bingo. And that's why recasting in movies doesn't bother me too much either.

For some of us it was just the chance to watch Norton interact with the likes of RDJ and the others.

Yeah, recasts don't bother me too much either. Specially in the case of a character like the Hulk.

xQzCN.gif

Flying Machine Has bugs on windshield.. Hulk Help!
BOOM!
Got Em! No Need to thank Hulk!

Hulk was definitley my favorite part of the Super Bowl spot. Can't wait for more of him.

yeah, I've never been a hulk fan (didn't looove TIH to be honest)

But seeing him in this spot got me all kinds o jazzed up

Dunno what movie you were watching.

I love TIH, but it will seem small in comparison once Avengers hits....I mean, Hulk and Abom didn't even destroy that much in the city when they fought (due to $$$ i assume) so it really kept that last part of the movie small scale....the fight was awesome, but is just gonna seem small-scale once we see Hulk goin crazy in Avengers. I'm sure I'll actually watch TIH (for like the 12th time) again tho.

I love TIH, but it will seem small in comparison once Avengers hits....I mean, Hulk and Abom didn't even destroy that much in the city when they fought (due to $$$ i assume)

Also, it was filmed on Toronto's Yonge St., which was pretty much half-destroyed to begin with.

Yeah, I remember that all too obvious 'product placement' in TIH.

Used Norton Internet Security a few years back and the rubbish slowed my PC to a crawl. Never again.

Yeah, Norton is not my favorite by any means...i prefer freeware myself; works the same and cost nada

avengerssbspotsharpen00.png

So I guess the Hulk did end up having some form of chest hair after all.lol

I like it, you can also see arm hair. And in the close-up of him screaming, I swear you could also see the really tiny, and fine hair that your body is covered in.

avengerssbspotsharpen00.png

So I guess the Hulk did end up having some form of chest hair after all.lol

Damn that looks good. Makes you appreciate how much detail they put into that even though it is less than a second on screen.

I like it, you can also see arm hair. And in the close-up of him screaming, I swear you could also see the really tiny, and fine hair that your body is covered in.

YES. you can usually see these with the proper lighting, it affects the silhouette ever so slightly. such detail.

Before when TIH came out, i never got why people said the visual effects were poor, i loved it in the cinemas. After i bought the bluray and watched it at home, I can't watch it properly ever again. especially the part where he goes up to betty after defeating abomination

It's going to be interesting to see on which scenes of the Hulk in action were actually filmed/performed by Mark and which were just entirely CGI (like the shot of him slapping the ship mid air).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"