The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
But It may cause Marvel to make drastic changes to the X-Men like Homecoming did if the stink of Dark Phoenix is too strong. We may not even get any of the core members of the X-Men because of SO ala Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane.

There is too much at stake for Dark Phoenix to be released but now we have no choice.

TASM2 is not what cause Marvel to change things like they did in Homecoming. That was just a creative choice they made. Again, this is overrated.

Finally. Time to party, baby!

775q.gif

It wasn't TASM 2 that Marvel was countering, it was every Spider-man film since 2004 that made people apathetic to the character.

We haven't gotten an actual X-men movie yet. You know, one that centers around the X-men team. So I don't see why Marvel would be shy about using the original team.

Richard Donner about to go 'Remember Who You Are'-Mufasa with Feige as he starts making the X-Men movie.

Now that Disney owns 39% of Sky...does that mean they can negotiate with Comcast to sell their share...or does Disney have to wait until the deal is officially closed in 2019?

I believe Fox could act as an agent - selling it under terms agreeable to Disney.

But not 100% sure on that.

People are fretting too much with these worries of DP tarnishing the X Men. Relax guys. Marvel studios will bring that shine back.

TASM2 is not what cause Marvel to change things like they did in Homecoming. That was just a creative choice they made. Again, this is overrated.
Feige himself said it was make things fresh and show people "something they haven't seen before" Do you think Gwen wouldn't have been in HC had she not been in TASM2? What about how they won't do Norman again because he's been used twice? Or the writers saying the changes to MJ happened to be fresh?

Not saying this will definitely happen to the X-Men but DP coming out and sucking makes it more likely

I believe this merger says it all with this one image and Doom is pleased:

Attachments

• DoomMouse.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 11
By using the x-men original costumes will automatically give a certain freshness...the x-men need to be colourful from the first movie to differentiate itself from the current x-men

I’m actually looking forward to Dark Phoenix

And even more excited about what comes after it... and no, I’m not talking about new mutants lol.

I think the problem with Spider-Man is it's one character and Sony had already hit a lot of the key elements with some of their films, so it was a challenge to come up with something fresh (and some might argue it still felt a little familiar).

With X-Men, it's a completely different situation because of all of the characters and variables involved. It's almost hard to imagine a Marvel X-Men film that will feel familiar.

Holy s**t. Victor Von Doom is in the house, ya'll. He officially exists in the MCU. :)

They gotta resurrect Pietro too.

MCU Magneto has to meet ALL of his children.

Disneyflix:

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors
- New Mutants
- Dark Phoenix

Make it happen, Disney! :hehe:

I do think early 2019 is earlier than I expected. Good time for Marvel Studios to plan!

The next 10 years of Marvel films are Doomed.

8025dba537455c372307e41f73753e1d.jpg

Where is the 'Wolverine v. Hulk: Slash and smash' movie?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Imagine if Fox bids on Sky again and Comcast tried to find a way to bid on Fox again even though the agreement is sealed :woot:

They gotta resurrect Pietro too.

MCU Magneto has to meet ALL of his children.
I prefer if Quicksilver stay dead. I actually don’t need Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to be Magneto’s offspring in the MCU. What’s done is done and they’ve already retconned them not to be Magneto’s children in the comics.

Work prevented me from being on at 10 AM :(

I've caught up on it all and :jd: :chd: :highfive:

So happy.

It's been a long time guys. Finally, they're coming back where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"