The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, after Spidey defeats the S6 and Schultz is sent back to prison, Ross could come recruit him maybe

Then this Thunderbolts movie ain't coming until like 2023, LOL!!! Cause if we get a 3rd Spider-Man film and we assume Sony and Marvel Studios come to a new agreement, then I would imagine they'd target 2-3 years for the next movie. Which may be a S6 movie or could still be building to that. So that means 2022 possibly.

Hopefully not. Gwen's story has been done. Marvel should let her corpse lie fallow for a good few years before even thinking about resurrecting her.

If they do bring her into the MCU, don't kill her. At this point, the character exists to die. At least the classic version. I'd be for MCU Gwen becoming Spider-Gwen somehow without the multiverse shenanigans. It'd be something new for her.

If they do bring her into the MCU, don't kill her. At this point, the character exists to die. At least the classic version. I'd be for MCU Gwen becoming Spider-Gwen somehow without the multiverse shenanigans. It'd be something new for her.

Imagine if Arad or Tolmach decided "You know, rather than killing off this character portrayed by A List actress Emma Stone, howsabout we have Peter save her with a blood transfusion that gives her spider powers ? We can do a team up in ASM3 and spin off a Spider-Gwen franchise?"

IMO it worked out for the best with Spidey coming into the MCU, but deciding to put "The First Fridging" on the big screen was an awful idea.

Faber is the guy who broke the news that Disney was buying Fox back in Nov/Dec 2017. Seems likely to close by Mid Feb at the latest.

My Fox stock is also undergoing a corporate action when I checked it earlier today. End of the month is possible, in a month it is likely.

The fat lady is warming up her voice. I'm now preparing to move on to analyze the possibility of Disney/Marvel getting the Comcast, Sony, and even Lionsgate(i.e. distribution to animated features) Marvel rights, as well as Disney getting some distribution rights (i.e. Indy) from Paramount.

- Abomination
- Shocker
- Batroc the Leaper
- Zemo

Too bad Bullseye is tied to Netflix and Moonstone hasn't been introduced yet

I forgot about Batroc. Good choice. I would to love to see Vulture in that group but Sony might have Sinister 6 plans for him

Faber is the guy who broke the news that Disney was buying Fox back in Nov/Dec 2017. Seems likely to close by Mid Feb at the latest.

My Fox stock is also undergoing a corporate action when I checked it earlier today. End of the month is possible, in a month it is likely.

The fat lady is warming up her voice. I'm now preparing to move on to analyze the possibility of Disney/Marvel getting the Comcast, Sony, and even Lionsgate(i.e. distribution to animated features) Marvel rights, as well as Disney getting some distribution rights (i.e. Indy) from Paramount.

So basically within the next 30-60 days. Brazil approves on the 30th and Mexico in early Feb. Done. Lets go!

Is it me or does the trailer seem to hint that everybody's favorite billionaire, playboy, philanthropist might no longer be among the world of the living when the events of Far From Home occur?

:db::db::db::db:

:up: I'm really getting to the point I just want to have this done.

... before Comcast can make another bid. :funny:

Love the spider man trailer. At this point Sam Jackson is probably the actor with the most appearance in the mcu. Did Fury have any interaction with F4 or Xmen in they comics? Can he possibly be in any of their movies?

I know he's interacted with the X-Men. Not that it matters. If Feige wants him to interact with those groups in the MCU he will make it happen.

Nick has crossed paths with pretty much every character at one point or another in the comics.

Love the spider man trailer. At this point Sam Jackson is probably the actor with the most appearance in the mcu. Did Fury have any interaction with F4 or Xmen in they comics? Can he possibly be in any of their movies?

Heck yeah. Reed and Nick were old army buddies:

480671f3b220cf06c5ffe465c22062c8.jpg

I love that people are excited about Mysterio. Gyllenhaal is an amazing actor, literally any role he plays he kills it.

Interesting Fun fact: Andre Braugher(who many may know from Brooklyn Nine-Nine) was originally supposed to play Nick Fury in ROTSS but the character got rewritten to be an original character once Marvel woudn't let Fox use the character.

ROTSS actually had a nod to the Ultimate comics ''Ga-Lak-Tus'' trilogy(which a lot of that movie borrows quite a few elements from to use for its story).

Remember this little scene from the ROTSS that had Reed standing up to General Hager?(sorry for the poor quality)

It's lifted from a similar scene from Ultimate Extinction #2 where Ultimate Reed stands up to Nick Fury(right down to some of the dialogue being said verbatim).

725d951369d65c109c13e3ac25cbbb46._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

So basically General Hager was supposed to be a Nick Fury stand-in once Marvel precluded Fox from using the actual character(they had plans for him in the MCU so it makes sense).

Last edited:
The X-Men uniforms are going to be glorious, I can feel it.

tenor.gif

Depends on the version. In the Ultimates, SHIELD/Fury had a big presence in the X-Men's lives as he brought the School under SHIELD jurisdiction as well as a complex relationship with Charles. SHIELD was also indirectly esponsible for the creation of mutants in that universe since they were one that sanctioned and greenlit the Weapon X project. I was never a fan of that idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"