The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The xmen on Disney+ rumor is one that doesnt seem to want to go away. There may be something to it.

Peyton Reed comments on his ill-fated Fantastic Four film and on the Disney/Fox merger starting at the 44:11 mark.

I hope the A-list X-Men aren’t relegated to streaming, though.

They can get the origins out of the way on Disney+ & get right to it in the movies on the big screen

Thats actually a good idea. Let the Xmen on the big screen rest for a bit while they reintroduce F4. But they can use Disney+ to gauge the audience interests a bit in some of the lesser known characters and build up to a xmen movie on the big screen.

Xmen are marvel’s biggest team. They are gonna do there very best to hype them up. I can’t wait to see what they do with them

Xmen are marvel’s biggest team. They are gonna do there very best to hype them up. I can’t wait to see what they do with them
I really can’t wait to see what they do with them. It’s probably the only other property that they could potentially turn into something as big as the Avengers.

They can get the origins out of the way on Disney+ & get right to it in the movies on the big screen
I would be fine if they choose to do it that way.

I have wanted Hulk and Spider-man MCU origin stories on Disney+ since the time people were saying it was going to be called Disneyflix. X-Men (and Fantastic Four) origin stories for various characters/teams as a 4-8 episode mini story on Disney+ is an excellent idea.

the real HYPE has begun :woo:
and this will go up and up and up all year lol

I have wanted Hulk and Spider-man MCU origin stories on Disney+ since the time people were saying it was going to be called Disneyflix. X-Men (and Fantastic Four) origin stories for various characters/teams as a 4-8 episode mini story on Disney+ is an excellent idea.
It’s a good place to do origins for anyone where they prefer not to for their films.

If there is truth to this I cannot wait to hear what series they have planned.

time for some bets on here! lol
lets see who nails it

I hope they give Psylocke a proper vehicle. She was arguably the most popular 90s X-Woman, she deserves a spin-off.

yeah, it makes sense that the A-level characters will be in the films and less popular mutant characters who play supporting roles in film will get their own shows, just like the setup we're about to have with avenger characters.

there are definitely enough characters to support that line of thinking.

While I think teams like X-Factor would be ideal for Disney+, I want the possibility of developing feature films for the Disney+ X teams as well, or do crossover with the X-Men. The sky's the limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"