The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I’m not mad if they keep the 4 white, not every thing has to be changed for the sake of diversity.

Wouldn’t be mad if Keith David is the voice of Galactus though.
Right, I'd prefer to have a comic accurate F4 for a change. Characters like Alicia Masters and Willie Lumpkin can be swapped no problem. Some of their villains too if they REALLY want.

X-Men is the franchise where diversity should be celebrated and promoted. F4 does not have that responsibility

If Marvel made Reed black, but then later on if they rebooted, made him white again, will people protest saying that his blackness is essential to his character? Or, instead of a hypothetical case, what if Marvel made Nick Fury white now like his classic 616 version?

If Marvel made Reed black, but then later on if they rebooted, made him white again, will people protest saying that his blackness is essential to his character? Or, instead of a hypothetical case, what if Marvel made Nick Fury white now like his classic 616 version?
If they are going to do a 60s period piece then the F4 won't get swapped for sure.

Hope this is true.

Reed is the only one who could. Possibly Ben. You swap Sue, you have to swap Johnny, and vice-versa.

I prefer none of them to be changed. Marvel doesn't swap their main characters. They can surround the F4 with a diverse supporting cast
I think Reed is the easiest to cast race blind without causing too much ruckus. Ben is going to be iffy because of his Jewish heritage.

If they do race swap Reed i would like to see an Asian or middle Eastern actor take it. They are seriously in need of representaron in the mcu.

I’m also still pondering who could the first antagonist be for MCU Fantastic Four? Granted Galactus or Doom will be the greater Big Bad, but who could they square off with to set it off?

Super Skrull comes to mind but with Captain Marvel that could be redundant.

I’m also still pondering who could the first antagonist be for MCU Fantastic Four? Granted Galactus or Doom will be the greater Big Bad, but who could they square off with to set it off?

Super Skrull comes to mind but with Captain Marvel that could be redundant.
They should have the Moleman be their first villain so they can mirror the comics.

Terrax or MoleMan probably. Save Annihilus for the third movie.

Ideally Moleman would be the primary villain with Doom lurking in the background

But if they want to make it a Cosmic adventure Moleman could only be the villain in the first act

A part of the problem with Fantastic Four is that some of their villains are kind of too big for just them. Dr. Doom or Namor might be better used as Avengers or larger MCU villains.

All you guys got good ideas.

It’s interesting how many characters are spawned off the Fantastic Four and the X-Men both. I mean you literally could build the MCU around both teams.

I really just hope they haven’t been trapped in the damn Quantum Realm all this time. I’m excited to see them but that would be such predictable, lazy writing.

All you guys got good ideas.

It’s interesting how many characters are spawned off the Fantastic Four and the X-Men both. I mean you literally could build the MCU around both teams.

I really just hope they haven’t been trapped in the damn Quantum Realm all this time. I’m excited to see them but that would be such predictable, lazy writing.

I doubt that happens. They already used that for Wasp.

A part of the problem with Fantastic Four is that some of their villains are kind of too big for just them. Dr. Doom or Namor might be better used as Avengers or larger MCU villains.
It could work like how Loki was both a Thor and MCU villain. They get introduced in F4 and then graduate to becoming bigger MCU-wide threats.

I definitely think it's important to establish Doom as a F4 villain first before he branches off in the MCU. At least the deep-rooted rivalry between him and Reed
That element is crucial.

I'd like Namor to battle the FF. But the Frightful Four would be cool too. They could be a way to feature Spidey.

Have Spidey tussle with Sandman or Medusa individually like in the comics, and that brings him into the plot because Sandman is working for the Frightful Four while Medusa has amnesia.

I'd like Namor to battle the FF. But the Frightful Four would be cool too. They could be a way to feature Spidey.

Have Spidey tussle with Sandman or Medusa individually like in the comics, and that brings him into the plot because Sandman is working for the Frightful Four while Medusa has amnesia.

Has MCU Medusa’s hair grown back? They lost me after that God awful episode when it was shaved off.

Has MCU Medusa’s hair grown back? They lost me after that God awful episode when it was shaved off.

That dreadful Inhumans monstrosity is part of the LNCU (Loeb Non-Cinematic Universe), not the MCU. It will probably take another decade for the residents of Attilan to return to the big or small screen. That trash made Fant4stic look decent by comparison.

tumblr_ox40lb8W2p1tlgqkgo2_250.gif

Why did Black Bolt wander around looking like he had a mouth full of s*** and he couldn't figure out where to spit it? :cmad:

That dreadful Inhumans monstrosity is part of the LNCU (Loeb Non-Cinematic Universe), not the MCU. It will probably take another decade for the residents of Attilan to return to the big or small screen. That trash made Fant4stic look decent by comparison.

tumblr_ox40lb8W2p1tlgqkgo2_250.gif

Why did Black Bolt wander around looking like he had a mouth full of s*** and he couldn't figure out where to spit it? :cmad:

He looked like the confused emoji with his mouth downturned like that: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"