The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 125 (NO SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'The Dark Knight Rises' started by Thread Manager, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheNextNolan22 Hurting Really REALLY BAD

:up:

2. Art Damage Turtle Power

So who else has a really emotional attachment to these movies besides just your Bat-fandom...

When I think about the years they've come out, it's been during dramatic times in my life. In 2005, I was a senior in high school and was getting ready to begin a lot of big moments in my life..my first real love, my first band that played gigs (back when I was a hardcore musician), thinking about college. 2008, I was in a new relationship...figuring out more things of my life and getting ready to experience some personal loss.

Now 2012, I've been kind of recovering ever since but I recently graduated with my B.A. and now this franchise that I've loved for the past eight years is coming to a close. Man. Time goes by way too fast!

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]388867[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.