The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 126 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...I couldn't hear Letterman because my fan was blowing.

Then I looked at the closed captioning.

:dry:

Aw A-hole Letterman mentioned Freeman's hand and now he's hiding it

you guys do know that 32/35 is 91% ...right?
dexwink.gif

what happened to Freemans hand anyway, and who the hell wears all denim these days...

GOD.

When David asked him if Batman dies, he gave a "I will kick your ass so shut up" look.

Nice! I know David is joking around but he should have never said anything because now he planted the seed in people's heads. A lot of the general audience probably would have never thought that he might die in any movie.

David's totally trolling now. :hehe:

what happened to Freemans hand anyway, and who the hell wears all denim these days...

GOD.

I think he injured it in a car accident.

Ok, say what you will... David is the greatest troll EVER.

Shouldn't all this batman dying stuff letterman is saying be put in spoilers? If somone says he is now saying to pay money to go see if batman dies....isn't that a spoiler to what he probably talked about last time?

Please do not post what David Letterman said on his show before or tonight. I still have no idea what he's been saying, and I would like to keep it that way. :)

FYI: JGL on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon is coming up soon.

Nice! I know David is joking around but he should have never said anything because now he planted the seed in people's heads. A lot of the general audience probably would have never thought that he might die in any movie.

Well, the advertising has been alluding to his death....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"