The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close-ups were Bale. It's kinda hard to tell already after a while. :funny:

So, Thomas Lennon's Doctor character. Why do you think he moved to Gotham after the events of Memento?

Ok, so my friend has been stating and specualting since Begins that that is not Bale in the costume. Can anyone actually confirm or deny this. I mean sometimes I watch as well and think I mean it doesn't look like him? I know that's the point but do the facial structures line up?

No, it's Bale. He tries not to use a stunt double whenever possible.

In TDK when Batman gets on Scarecrow's white van in the beginning, he takes out that gadget to rip open the side and get in, but Scarecrow scratches the side of the van on a wall and Batman is hit and falls off. In this shot, is it Bale in the suit?

In TDK when Batman gets on Scarecrow's white van in the beginning, he takes out that gadget to rip open the side and get in, but Scarecrow scratches the side of the van on a wall and Batman is hit and falls off. In this shot, is it Bale in the suit?

This shot?

R4XcC.png

Yes. Bale told a story about him being hooked onto the van, hearing Buster talk about standing on top of the Sears tower, then turning around and telling Buster he'd be doing that himself.

I'd like to think that it's a stunt double in the suit taking the bump.

This shot?

R4XcC.png

Yes. Bale told a story about him being hooked onto the van, hearing Buster talk about standing on top of the Sears tower, then turning around and telling Buster he'd be doing that himself.

I knew the closeup was Bale, but he took the bump also? Bad ass.

Speaking of the van scene, I thought this BTS pic was cool. The detached hand. :funny:

YOQVn.jpg

I want to wear that damn Batsuit!

It's uncomfortable as hell, but it makes everyone feel like a total bad-ass.

But would you feel like a badass whilst you were inside or only once you saw yourself on recorded footage or a mirror or something?

I want to wear that damn Batsuit!

I wanna know where you can get one made. I'm going to have a superhero themed wedding and I want one made. :hehe:

I wanna know where you can get one made. I'm going to have a superhero themed wedding and I want one made. :hehe:

Lol please share your wedding pics.

I owned a Keaton 89 suit that I paid about $1500 for. It was incredibly hot and uncomfortable but damn if a minute didn't go by that I didn't feel badass and awesome. The pain only made it that much easier to stay in character :)

I wish Batman would have fought Bane in the final battle using the BB suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"