The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 145

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's an idea...we all should pick the same day/night and time and watch TDKR while conversing to each other on this thread to pick a part each other's brains on what we think about scenes, et cetera.

That's a really good idea, actually. I'm down :up:

Yeah, I'm game for that.

Damn. I was watching MoS' (amazing) featurette and it made me nostalgic.

Where were you when this was released last year? :awesome:

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-dark-knight-rises/featurette-extended-inside-look

Ahhh... this one... :hrt:

tumblr_m7dskvWj1s1qckmajo1_250.gif
tumblr_m7dskvWj1s1qckmajo2_250.gif

I remember it so clearly. I was vacationing down in VA Beach with my girlfriend and her family. I saw on my phone that the featurette had been released. I told myself I wasn't going to watch it as I had reached the point where I was trying to avoid TV spots, etc.

I caved within like 10 minutes, lol. I remember being blown away by the music especially, as that was the first time I had heard "Imagine the Fire" and "The Fire Rises".

Fantastic. So what would probably be the best time to do this? Maybe set a specific time for next weekend? When you suggest a time, mention what place of time you're referring to, such as mine would be PST.

And if it doesn't get closed, I could even make a new thread titled "Let's Watch The Dark Knight Rises"(but only when we begin to watch the film). If it turns out well, we could do the same for BB and TDK too :up:

Last edited:
Got a wedding to go to next weekend so I won't be around sadly :csad:

I'll be there in spirit.

I'd rather not have it be over the weekend, personally. What other times would work for people?

If not the weekend...how does this Friday work?

Anyone can suggest a day/night too, by the way. BatLobster, bring up some time that will work best for you. The same for Brain Damage.

Friday night would be fine, how about 8 pm cst?

Okay, a proposition is Friday night, 8 EST/5 PST.

And Kane, so that would be 7 CST.

I have to double check with my gf but Friday may be no good for me either. I don't wanna be the guy that keeps screwing it up though so if it ends up working for everyone else, it's all good. If I end up being around Friday night though I'd totally be down.

Friday should be good for me too :up:
Hope you can make it, BatLobster.

I might join in if I remember. :D

I won't be able to make it but I'm sure it'll be fun. :D

I think we should eventually do a B&R watch, I think that will be a lot of fun.

We could try and have a trilogy marathon at some point as well (probably when we have nothing to do with our free time and have a lot of it).

Holy ****, that would be close to 9 hours! Lol.

But, good idea Kane...whoever has all of the Burton/Schumacher films too, we could have a "Let's Watch" for those films as well.

So Friday night at 8 eastern/7 central/6 mountain/5 pacific. Remember folks, and I'll make a thread specifically for the event :up:

Damn, wouldn't that be like 1 am your time?

Hahahaha, well we'd never get a perfect time if we took UK time into consideration. What would be the perfect time to get both UK and US posters able to partake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"