The Xbox One - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

• 2014's Upcoming Xbox One Games

feature
    hot-post.png

on Jun 27, 2014 at 10:18 AM
    xboxone-icon.png

Update: Some new confirmed dates shake up the release list.
    ... more
  • source:
    GI

Benstamania, just heard your email get read on Podcost Unlocked. Pretty cool man! Love that show.

Whoa, when was that? I listened to it wed but didnt catch it.

I don't know why i listen to that show tho, those guys are clowns.

I find all the IGN guys to be better than pretty much every other person on the internet. They always interact with me on Twitter and just read my props to them on the air and were humble about it. I don't go to any other site mostly because the IGN guys are human.. and don't go on some social justice rampage (Kotaku) or act like they're better than anyone else (Eurogamer)

They work closely with GiantBomb too.

Podcast Unlocked and Tech Fetish are my two favorite podcasts. Listen to them every week. I think they're entertaining listens.

I find all the IGN guys to be better than pretty much every other person on the internet. They always interact with me on Twitter and just read my props to them on the air and were humble about it. I don't go to any other site mostly because the IGN guys are human.. and don't go on some social justice rampage (Kotaku) or act like they're better than anyone else (Eurogamer)

They work closely with GiantBomb too.

Yea see I agree completely, but IDK, just listening to them on their podcast and they come off as clowns. They take forever to get on topic and when they finally get on topic, Martys dumbass will say something stupid then they get off topic for 15 min before finally moving on to something else. Iv only listened to a few of their shows, so maybe I just caught em during a slow news day. Im gonna try and listen to both Unlocked and Beyond more frequently.

Haha, I love both Unlocked and Beyond.. I give Beyond the Edge because Colin and Greg do come off more sociable. The fact that they're also really trying hard not to swear on the shows just makes it even more hilarious. However since you have a PS4 now I'd just watch Beyond on the PS4 IGN app.. it's more entertaining that way.

My letter was on Unlocked Episode 150 if you wish.. And unfortunately my auto-correct spelled Destin's name wrong.. but they didn't rib me too hard. Then they all messaged me on Twitter thanking me for writing in and saying how much they appreciate positive feedback. It was pretty cool.

Haha, I love both Unlocked and Beyond.. I give Beyond the Edge because Colin and Greg do come off more sociable. The fact that they're also really trying hard not to swear on the shows just makes it even more hilarious. However since you have a PS4 now I'd just watch Beyond on the PS4 IGN app.. it's more entertaining that way.

My letter was on Unlocked Episode 150 if you wish.. And unfortunately my auto-correct spelled Destin's name wrong.. but they didn't rib me too hard. Then they all messaged me on Twitter thanking me for writing in and saying how much they appreciate positive feedback. It was pretty cool.

Yea I'm a big fan of Gregg and Colin seems to know his stuff. He reminds me of a dude I used to work with, acts(and looks) JUST like him. I'll check out the show via that app.

If you like Beyond, I recommend The Game Over Greggy Show on youtube. It's Greg Miller's youtube channel. It's basically a 90 min podcast with 4-5 people, and they talk about random stuff. Greg and Colin are always on, as they film it at their house(Greg and Colin are roommates).

ok, a question about hooking up a cable box to the X1.

so, all I would need to do is hook up the cable box to the X1 via HDMI?

after that, does that mean I can only watch tv when the X1 is on?

I'm sure not until later but when does XBL update? I needs me some Guacamelee.

ok, a question about hooking up a cable box to the X1.

so, all I would need to do is hook up the cable box to the X1 via HDMI?

after that, does that mean I can only watch tv when the X1 is on?
Yes & yes.

Gotham City Impostors is free with Gold on the 360.

Just started downloading Guacamelee.

Gotham City Impostors is free with Gold on the 360.
Already had that (full price :cmad:) along with most old Arcade titles. Not buying any more for a while as they'll probably all go free eventually.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh, it's for the 360. I thought that was one of the free X1 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"