Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor is my most anticipated MCU movie this year... I'm anticipating Cap more, but GOTG is constantly climbing up my list, maybe eventually passing up Cap 2. The more I hear, see and think about GOTG, the more excited I get.

Agreed. I'm so curious about GotG. And I'm confident Iron Man 3 is going to be good so I'm hardly anticipating it. It seems Thor is going to be on an even grander scale than last movie so I'm looking forward to that, and Cap dealing with the present and Bucky is going to be a hoot. GotG seems like there's many ways it can go in adding content to the MCU so I'm anticipating that most right now. And I still hope Ant-Man is going to somehow be Phase 2, even though I know it's been stated it's the start of 3.

Agreed. I'm so curious about GotG. And I'm confident Iron Man 3 is going to be good so I'm hardly anticipating it. It seems Thor is going to be on an even grander scale than last movie so I'm looking forward to that, and Cap dealing with the present and Bucky is going to be a hoot. GotG seems like there's many ways it can go in adding content to the MCU so I'm anticipating that most right now. And I still hope Ant-Man is going to somehow be Phase 2, even though I know it's been stated it's the start of 3.

thor 2 and guardians are gonna be HUGE

I just wish Thors release wasn't so close to Catching Fire. That movie is going to run over everything in its path at the box office, at least domestically.

Well, at least this time when we get a trailer for Thor 2, some folks won't have to worry about seeing footage that they've already come across like we did back in 2010 when the first trailer for "Thor 1" had a lot of stuff that was shown in the leaked Comic Con trailer that I"m sure a lot of us saw back then.

Yeah, plus one of the more exciting parts of a first trailer for me is just seeing the look of the movie for the first time, cinematography-wise. It's like the first time the movie feels like it's really coming to life.

T"Challa;25540747 said:
I just wish Thors release wasn't so close to Catching Fire. That movie is going to run over everything in its path at the box office, at least domestically.

Catching Fire is going to be huge overseas too. J-Law has become one of the most popular female actresses in the past few months, plus the books aren't so bad and the 2nd book was far and away the best of the series. I personally think the movie is going to come close to 1 Billion and probably surpass it.

But all that being said, Thor is still going to do decent numbers at the box office.

It'll be Chris vs Liam - brother against brother.

Catching Fire is going to be huge overseas too. J-Law has become one of the most popular female actresses in the past few months, plus the books aren't so bad and the 2nd book was far and away the best of the series. I personally think the movie is going to come close to 1 Billion and probably surpass it.

But all that being said, Thor is still going to do decent numbers at the box office.

idk man, Hemsworth doesn't make me feel as funny in the pants region as J-Law. :D

'J-Law'? God, is that what she's called now? Not aimed at you per-se but I scratch my head - why the need to abbreviate celebrity names into something 'cool'?

J-Law, R-Patz, J-Lo etc.

Just makes them sound like they are from Krypton.

Ditto. Thor was my unexpected highlight of phase one.
Yeah Alot of people I knew who liked the Game Too Human LOVED Thor.
Tho, what put many people off of the early classic Character was the Thor speak. If you weren't raised around a King James Bible or someone in Theater it was hard to understand Thor speak. lol

Basically alot of people were surprised how cool Thor really is once they could understand what he was saying lol not to mention the Classic Thorspeak at times would make Thor sound like an oaf, if the writer couldn't write the Thorspeak properly

Dying to see something regarding this flick, hopefully a trailer with IM3, is that official yet?

Dying to see something regarding this flick, hopefully a trailer with IM3, is that official yet?

most of us here are like 95% sure that the trailer comes out on April 23
thanks to Yost's twitter...

'J-Law'? God, is that what she's called now? Not aimed at you per-se but I scratch my head - why the need to abbreviate celebrity names into something 'cool'?

J-Law, R-Patz, J-Lo etc.

Just makes them sound like they are from Krypton.

Never been a big Jude Law fan myself

no idea if that's what the media are calling her or anyone for that matter, I just got lazy and abbreviated haha. Oops sorry.

And a nice big LOL from me to you Hythlodeus

So, they call you the WindBreaker?!:oldrazz:
lol yeah that too but Mod Of Thunder works the best lol
I created a Viking character years ago (late 70's) with a Sword of similar name tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"