TMOS Reviews Thread - Non Spoiler Review and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thread has just become completely taken over by spoilers and speculation there is no review talk really going on anymore.

Someone posted a twitter posting of this guys review last night, and here's the whole thing. Spoiler free.

http://johnpayne891.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/a-symbol-of-hope/

EDIT: Folks, post your critic reviews here as they come in. If you've found any that are quite spoilery, use the spoiler tags. Some people just want to get a feel of how the movie is without getting into details and crucial plot elements.

Thanks for doing this. Now those of us that don't want too many details or specifics other than "Best CBM ever!"/ "It's okay, but kind of meh." can read with some sort of safety.

She also gave Monsters University a 70

rickey.gif

Good we have this thread. I know the spoilers already but it's tiring to read endless and circular debates on the other thread. I can breathe here and chill.

That other thread was pissing me off lol. Im trying to skim through all the spoiler talk and whatnot looking for critic reactions and I had one major aspect of the movie potentially spoiled.

Knowing how the conflict with Zod might end.

Who are these reviewers as rt has gatsby with 35 score and she gave it 80

They are just critics from all around. I do not think I would take all the critics on there opinion high. It just gives us a idea of how some people take MOS.

I dont mind little traffic. I just want posts and links to reviews/reactions with spoiler warnings.

Im just glad not a single bad review . Easily looks to be going to be 85-95 on rottentomatoes

I'm going to say between 83-88% on the tomato meter.

I think I predicted a 84-94% rottentomato meter some time ago.

70% -73% is my prediction for rotten tomatoes.

We havent had a single bad reviews and we havent even hit mainstream critics which like blockbusters. Critics choice is where the real negativity is.

Actually, Critics Choice scores tend to be higher than RT scores:

Superman Returns: CC - 89, RT - 76

Batman Begins: CC - 91, RT - 85

The Dark Knight: CC - 96, RT - 94

TDKR: CC - 91, RT - 87

Iron Man 3: CC - 84, RT - 78

After Earth: CC - 49, RT - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics