The Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy as Bane XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the one. I think out of all of Bane's outfits, that one I like best. Makes him look buff.

He has several and a few variations:

1.) Dark Blue Designer Jacket

jOhcs.png

2.) Kevlar Vest (no undershirt or jacket)

RMfLy.png

3.) Vest and undershirt underneath (no jacket)

rvIJq.png

4.) Winter jacket with kevlar vest and undershirt

ARQsd.png

5.) Black under armor shirt

eAvuv.png

6.) Stock exchange jacket "disguise"

247j6.png

7.) Shirtless

mDixI.jpg

He has several and a few variations:

1.) Dark Blue Designer Jacket

jOhcs.png

2.) Kevlar Vest (no undershirt or jacket)

RMfLy.png

3.) Vest and undershirt underneath (no jacket)

rvIJq.png

4.) Winter jacket with kevlar vest and undershirt

ARQsd.png

5.) Black under armor shirt

eAvuv.png

6.) Stock exchange jacket "disguise"

247j6.png

7.) Shirtless

mDixI.jpg

All of which I hope come with the Hot Toys figure in some form or another :cwink:

One thing I have picked up on is the tac vest him and his guys wear.

Prologue > Early Movie I think you'll see Bane with the jacket on and the black shirt.

Raid on Wayne Enterprises or some facility.

And they'll get the tac-vests there.

After that they never seem to have them off!

The dark blue jacket is pretty chic for a terrorist.

The stock exchange is a disguise? Disguise of what?

I was thinking of the children's novel where he is disguising himself as a janitor along with his other cronies. It's probably not going to be like that in the film though.

It being a motorcycle get up or a mail carrier outfit of some sort is more likely I guess.

So basically, we'll first see Bane in the prologue. Then he'll return in the stock exchange scene, escape Batman, then the sewer scene, then the stadium scene...

That 'blue designer' one definately seems more like an old-style WWII trench coat.

bane-rise__oPt.jpg

Unless this one is a different one altogether, he's also wearing it in the 'permission to die' scene

I was thinking of the children's novel where he is disguising himself as a janitor along with his other cronies. It's probably not going to be like that in the film though.

It being a motorcycle get up or a mail carrier outfit of some sort is more likely I guess.

Yes I think the same. In the book he takes his disguise off and he's got his winter coat on underneath. :huh:

That 'blue designer' one definately seems more like an old-style WWII trench coat.

bane-rise__oPt.jpg

Unless this one is a different one altogether, he's also wearing it in the 'permission to die' scene

Looks like a Belstaff 'Norton'. Very nice.

I am getting more and more antsy to see Tom as Bane. I was excited before, but not as excited as I was to see Anne play Selina and have been devoting a lot of my time following new on her. Now that more footage and images are being released I have to say I am just as excited now as I am for Catwoman. Tom is an absolute beast in my opinion. I always thought he had very piercing and emotional eyes, so the fact that he will have to use that to his advantage here is a great way to show off how a good actor such as himself can sell the character just by the use of his eyes. Just the few glimpses in the trailers, spots, and prologue truly show this and I love that. He is going to sell this character and I would be pretty upset now seeing him as Bane if anyone else would of been cast.

Yeah, he looks the biggest in his Stock Exchange threads.

No, it really is a janitor outfit.

He kills the janitor and takes his suit. There is a janitor character accredited.

We need screencaps of Bane from the new featurette.

Anybody up for it? A lot of new stills in there.

a poster who saw the movie already said that
it's a janitor's jumpsuit. apparently, Bane kills a janitor at the stock exchange and takes his suit.

Yea that's what been getting me about the stock exchange "disguise". How do you wear a disguise whilst still wearing the mask??? lol

Yea that's what been getting me about the stock exchange "disguise". How do you wear a disguise whilst still wearing the mask??? lol

i don't think that's accurate

that was what he did in the kids comic book, but in the movie its a biker jacket he comes with

Exactly, why would Bane: A) Need a disguise? B) Even bother to wear one?

So he walks in as himself I hope.

He's obviously wearing the jacket to ward off the cold. Even self made monsters get the flu.

I'd just like to say Bane's voice gets me so hyped. :up: I'd love a vid compiling all his dialogue thus far,

Isn't he hitting a guy with a motorcycle helmet or something ? That would cover up the mask.

After Gotham is left alone and without Batman, he starts to walk around like a boss i guess.Before that he is probably wanted man, i guess without the reckoning machine yet.

Is anyone else getting a real Bennett from Commando vibe from Bane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"