The Flash who is savitar !?

Maybe Wally really is Savitar.

The catatonic Wally in the chair is an impostor placed there by Savitar/Wally, using the face-changing technology from earlier in the season to mask that it really isn't Wally in the chair. After all, it is a little odd that after a big showdown between Wally and Savitar, Wally returns and never says another word again...

[end ridiculous theory that probably doesn't make any sense]

Wally was on the list until recently. He doesn't check out, especially where Killer Frost's reaction lies. Doesn't reveal anything.

The only way I see "future" Barry being Savitar is if it is an alternate Barry from a different timeline, rather than the timeline that 2017 Barry travelled to in the last episode.

Maybe it's Barry from Flashpoint (if that timeline even still exists). That would tie in with the idea from that story of discovering that he is actually the villain. That would also explain how Barry created him.

Unless it's Wally from a different timeline or from Flashpoint. Then when 2017 Wally encountered him, part of the reason he's catatonic is not just because his spine was shattered, but because he looked into the face of Savitar and saw himself as the villain and Iris's killer. So now he's in a state of perpetual shock.

But I don't think Savitar is either Barry or Wally from the 2024 timeline that was shown last episode.

I'm sorry, but there are so many things that rule future Barry Allen out from being Savitar, and "The Once and Future Flash" episode really debunked the theory altogether IMO.

1. No form of Barry would ever kill Iris. If someone so depressed because they missed somebody, they'd do anything they can to get the person back in their life matter how much it takes, but Barry knows he can't go back in time and make changes anymore. So if anything, Barry wouldn't go back in time to torment his past self, that be stupid as hell. Barry killing Iris is like Superman killing Lois Lane.

2. On the latest episode, Future Barry admitted towards the end of the episode that he never kept Iris' promise before she died. Don't see how he could get worse and turn into Savitar after making a promise on a loved one he misses dearly.

3. Barry Allen is the last person Killer Frost would trust. She hates him with a burning passion. As I've already stated Killer Frost would only trust somebody who wants to cure to her illness, like Future Frost said, "embracing who I really am" which is what Caitlin Snow has been battling all season long with her Killer Frost ego. I think Savitar's identity has to be something he has in common with Caitlin, they think everything was taken away from them due to Barry's mistakes or selfish actions through Flashpoint. So who ever Savitar's identity is he embraces who he really is by becoming a speedster God to motivate Caitlin to embrace herself as Killer Frost. If Savitar's identity was Eddie Thawne (which would make since for his grudge against Barry) then Caitlin would have been shocked with her eyes open that he's still alive. All these Ronnie Raymond and Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon theories make me laugh so damn hard to the top of my chest.

Last edited:
I too think it's Ronnie - which would be a bit of a let down to me. We got a glimpse of the individual in the ep that showed Savitar's creation in a flashback and at the end of the latest ep. Savitar appears to be a male with dark hair. So it's either Barry (unlikely) or Ronnie. Judging by her reaction, it's Ronnie or ….and this is a stretch, another version of herself which would be a better twist.

And on a side note; Eddie Thawne would not kill Iris.

Last edited:
And on a side note; Eddie Thawne would not kill Iris.

Savitar said that he was trapped in the speed force for so long that he lost his mind. So it's still possible Savitar is really Eddie.

Right after Savitar was freed from the speed force, one of the first quotes he said was "The boy Joe raised, the man Iris loves, you have everything and deserve none of it!"

That sounds like an angry Eddie Thawne to me, and his jealousy for Barry sounds similar to Malcolm Thawne/Cobalt Blue from the comics accept instead of being jealous of Barry living with the Allen's instead of being adopted to the Thawne family. They're using Eddie being jealous of Barry being engaged to Iris because Eddie was originally going to have Iris in season 1 and be with Joe's family.

Ronnie would not care so much about this. Ronnie never had any grudge against Barry whatsoever, and Ronnie would never call Caitlin his "child." I think Killer Frost would have had a more emotional reaction and not say a single word if she saw Ronnie coming out of the suit. Even Hunter Zolomon has a better chance of being Savitar than Ronnie.

At this point I'm thinking it's Barry from before flashpoint who went crazy after his father death and never went back in time to save his mom. Another theory I had was Cisco because he was acting sketchy in the most recent episode. Plus he has robotic hand similar to savitar. Both theories are far fetch but no way it's Ronnie or Eddie at this point.

I was also thinking Cisco or HR from a different timeline/dimesion. But i think it's Barry.

The reason why i'm not buying it's Eddie is because Kaitlin bearly even knew or interacted with him in S1. Was she even there when he shot himself? Can't remember but her reaction when he took off the suit was that it was someone she clearly knew well.

I'm not saying Savitar is 100% Eddie, but he has a lot more evidence and logical sense than future Barry connecting to the comic books and his personal grudge against Barry on the TV show IMO. The one thing Prometheus and Savitar have in common is that they want the main characters to suffer mentally inside and out before they kill them.

Savitar could also be an alternate future Wally West as well making him a Daniel West story twist. Which would also make sense for his jealousy of Barry having everything from him. It could be the reason 2024 Wally was traumatized in shock when Savitar revealed his identity to him, and 2024 Barry giving up on the team could be the reason Wally got crazy somehow and not to mention that wheelchair reference too. Like a time loop or something. Savitar says everything is history to him, well for a future Wally West everything would be history to him since he already lived it. However, my biggest problem with this theory is that Savitar used Wally through Flashpoint to get himself out of the speed force, and there had to be an alternate timeline out there where Savitar fought another version of future Barry before he was trapped and discovered Flashpoint. Also, why would Wally kill his own sister? If Savitar is Daniel West (alternate future Wally), then that would continue the streak of Reverse Flashes from the comics being the main villain, like Eobard Thawne in season 1 and Hunter Zolomon in season 2.

Last edited:
All the Wally West theories are plausible in theory, seeing as how he was in shock in the wheelchair this past ep after possibily seeing himself, but people are forgetting that in ep 9, Savitar was shown as being a white male.

At this point i think it's ronnie the person that got out of the suit had black hair and was male it's gotta be him.Don't see it being eddie why would hw want to kill iris it doesn't add up.

All the Wally West theories are plausible in theory, seeing as how he was in shock in the wheelchair this past ep after possibily seeing himself, but people are forgetting that in ep 9, Savitar was shown as being a white male.

Assuming this is actually an image of whoever is portraying Savitar (and it's entirely possible it's not, and this is just a stand-in body double), I'm going with not Barry. Those arms are way too big for Gustin. They look about right for Robbie Amell, though. But if it's a body double, that may not matter.

I'm sorry, but there are so many things that rule future Barry Allen out from being Savitar, and "The Once and Future Flash" episode really debunked the theory altogether IMO.

1. No form of Barry would ever kill Iris. If someone so depressed because they missed somebody, they'd do anything they can to get the person back in their life matter how much it takes, but Barry knows he can't go back in time and make changes anymore. So if anything, Barry wouldn't go back in time to torment his past self, that be stupid as hell. Barry killing Iris is like Superman killing Lois Lane.

2. On the latest episode, Future Barry admitted towards the end of the episode that he never kept Iris' promise before she died. Don't see how he could get worse and turn into Savitar after making a promise on a loved one he misses dearly.

3. Barry Allen is the last person Killer Frost would trust. She hates him with a burning passion. As I've already stated Killer Frost would only trust somebody who wants to cure to her illness, like Future Frost said, "embracing who I really am" which is what Caitlin Snow has been battling all season long with her Killer Frost ego. I think Savitar's identity has to be something he has in common with Caitlin, they think everything was taken away from them due to Barry's mistakes or selfish actions through Flashpoint. So who ever Savitar's identity is he embraces who he really is by becoming a speedster God to motivate Caitlin to embrace herself as Killer Frost. If Savitar's identity was Eddie Thawne (which would make since for his grudge against Barry) then Caitlin would have been shocked with her eyes open that he's still alive. All these Ronnie Raymond and Earth 1 Hunter Zolomon theories make me laugh so damn hard to the top of my chest.

Unless Berry went insane and lost his marbles. Their are so many different possabilitys. I think Berry being Savitar makes the most sense. If its not Berry it's some one we havent seen yet.

Why would he give present Barry the technology to decipher in 2017 to use against Savitar and trap him in the speed force then? Why is 2024 Barry working against himself?

How do we actually know that it will help him. What if that is how savitar gains power. Nobody knows what that device does or who Tracy brand is.

Savitar saying they will meet for the first time soon is one of 3 things. A) he meets future Barry and Barry is savitar. B) why wouldn't 2024 Barry take him to Tracy brand to help him. He tells present Barry to go meet Tracy brand in 2017 and she can help but what if Tracy brand is savitar and they do meet for the first time. What if Tracy brand isn't in 2024 because she is stuck in the speedforce and maybe Barry and her became lovers but she never told Barry she was savitar. So when Barry traps her he takes everything away from her.
C) the first time him and savitar meet is in the next episode and they meet in person because savitar leaves his suit. All 3 are plausible and make complete sense!!

You can choose but it has to be one of these 3 and it really interests me that we are getting a brand new character this close to the reveal of savitar. They could go hand in hand.

Last edited:
Savitar being Cisco's brother would seem so random but that was an off the wall thought that I had.
Savitar will probably turn out to be Clark Kent/Superman however since he has always had a great rivalry with the Flash.:hehe:

At this point i think it's ronnie the person that got out of the suit had black hair and was male it's gotta be him.Don't see it being eddie why would hw want to kill iris it doesn't add up.

I don't think it's Eddie, and I do think it is Ronnie but Eddie could want to do to spite Barry and make him pay. A bit silly, but who knows.

What if it's not future Barry but past Barry? It could be a version of the little boy that Barry rescued from Reverse Flash on the night that his mother was killed. Perhaps that boy was driven mad by witnessing his mother's murder and became obsessed with speed.

Or maybe it's the version of Barry from 2016 who rescued his mother, only to be subsequently murdered by Reverse Flash. Perhaps he didn't die but, seeing his mother murdered yet again and being unable to save her, and discovering that Barry allowed him to be killed so that his mother could be killed, he was driven mad and wanted to torture 2017 Barry by killing Iris.

Honeslty at this point, I'm not sure I can guess who Savitar is and be surprised. I mean, yeah it could be Ronnie but that would be so bad. Wally, the same. Jay even, the same.Barry, yeah it could be good but last episode showed it wasn't him.
At some point I eventhought it was a version of Ray Palmer because of the robotic suit.
Just a stupid guess, I could not see the motivations but anyway. I fear the revelation will be a huge let down.

Apparently the identity of Savitar will be revealed in tomorrow's episode.

I don't think it's Ronnie. I think the whole "let me show you who i am" with Caitlyn and her reaction is just to throw the audience off a bit and keep everyone guessing and speculating, therefore glued to their seats for tomorrow's episode.

I believe hunter zolomon is inside that suit.

Hunter Zolomon would literally be one of the worst choices, possibly even worse than ****ing Ronnie.

The question is who would Caitlin follow so quickly & blindly ?

Perhaps someone she knows hates Barry as much as Killer Frost. Maybe Savitar is a future version of Eobard Thawne. He's already a speedster who was always trying to get faster. Maybe it could be said that Barry created him.

Thinking out the box
Cisco's brother
Killer Frost's father or long lost uncle etc.
Might be someone related to her we haven't seen before.
Could even be her & Ronnie's child from another version of earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"