The Flash who is savitar !?

If the person who stepped out the suite didn't have such a male look I would have guessed: Trajectory / Eliza Harmon.

It could be that she didn't exactly die as she only "desintegrated" while being Velocity drugged. So an explanation could be, that at some point in the future, a way was found to reintegrate her... or extract her from the speed force... or whatever happened to her... and the armor is needed (most of the time) to sustain a physical form, or at least to not desintegrate again while running at high speed.

Also she worked together with Caitlin and is well known to her.

What still bugs me in this whole thing is Jay telling Barry that Savitar was the first speedster. From what we know, Barry is the first Speedster (on Earth-1 at least)... being the first Speedster through "time travelling" would be cheating :woot:

Last edited:
Well 10 hours until we find out who savitar is or 10 hours until they give us a wait til next week cliff hanger. :huh:

It's probably going to be like the reveal of Zoom last year. We'll be left scratching our heads at how one person can be Savitar at the same time as another person, just like when Zoom killed "Jay" and then unmasked to reveal "Jay". It will probably end up being another time remnant or alternate version of the character.

What about that alternative earth steampunk speedster we saw for a hot minute?

What about that alternative earth steampunk speedster we saw for a hot minute?

I thought he was going to have an actual role and that we'd see him for the rest of the season, and not just be a flash in the pan.

I just hope they don't build this up to be the actual reveal and pull the same crap they did last episode. Savitar steps out of his armor, we see the shock on Barry's face, and...fade to black. I doubt they'd pull it two episodes in a row, but you never know with these writers man.

If it's future Barry, why would he want to kill Iris? Makes no sense

iris dying could just be something future barrys HAS to do in order to fix all his mistakes and return some sort of balance or simply live with the fact that because of his own ignorance and stupidity he had to kill the woman he loved.

Either way i dont know... it has been dragged on so long that whoever it is we just want to know to get it out of the way

iris dying could just be something future barrys HAS to do in order to fix all his mistakes and return some sort of balance or simply live with the fact that because of his own ignorance and stupidity he had to kill the woman he loved.

Either way i dont know... it has been dragged on so long that whoever it is we just want to know to get it out of the way

Maybe future Barry is killing Iris in the same way that current Barry allowed his mother to be killed by Reverse Flash, and even said to him that he wants him to kill his mother. Maybe something catastrophic happens, and only Iris's death will prevent it. So perhaps Savitar is actually fixing the timeline, not changing things as such.

Maybe future Barry is killing Iris in the same way that current Barry allowed his mother to be killed by Reverse Flash, and even said to him that he wants him to kill his mother. Maybe something catastrophic happens, and only Iris's death will prevent it. So perhaps Savitar is actually fixing the timeline, not changing things as such.

That is sort of what i meant on my last post. I believe iris death could very well be something that needs to happen in order to fix the timeline. I just dont understand why future barry would need this suit unless it is some sort of tachyon devices or something he actually needs. I guess we shall find out soon enough

Danielle Panakaber, in her live Facebook chat earlier, said that she can't wait for people to see who Savitar is and that she hopes they will be surprised and will say "oh of course, I should've known. It makes total sense that it is so and so."

So it seems as if Savitar is going to be someone we do know and have probably encountered before.

Danielle Panakaber, in her live Facebook chat earlier, said that she can't wait for people to see who Savitar is and that she hopes they will be surprised and will say "oh of course, I should've known. It makes total sense that it is so and so."

So it seems as if Savitar is going to be someone we do know and have probably encountered before.

Grant hasn't played a villainous character yet so it's gotta be him. Joe was a bad guy in the duet episode that rules him out and literally everyone besides iris and Barry have played villainous characters unless it is Eddie then he hasn't played an evil version of himself yet so the three left standing is

Iris
Barry
Eddie

Barry or Eddie would have the strong emotional tone but my mind says Barry Allen of some timeline is savitar.

Grant hasn't played a villainous character yet so it's gotta be him. Joe was a bad guy in the duet episode that rules him out and literally everyone besides iris and Barry have played villainous characters unless it is Eddie then he hasn't played an evil version of himself yet so the three left standing is

Iris
Barry
Eddie

Barry or Eddie would have the strong emotional tone but my mind says Barry Allen of some timeline is savitar.

Well she says at the end of her Facebook chat that she's excited to see this actor play a villainous character. So he obviously hasn't before.

And she also said that it is someone familiar to her which is why she is so willing to be loyal to him from the moment she sees him.

Well she says at the end of her Facebook chat that she's excited to see this actor play a villainous character. So he obviously hasn't before.

And she also said that it is someone familiar to her which is why she is so willing to be loyal to him from the moment she sees him.

If you were kf and you seen Eddie standing there out of the suit would you blindly follow him. Especially if he wants to kill the only woman he ever loved on the show?

I think the identity of Savitar might tie into Flashpoint, so that that event wasn't just a one episode thing but something that had repercussions for the whole season. Maybe Barry created a monster from that.

I think the identity of Savitar might tie into Flashpoint, so that that event wasn't just a one episode thing but something that had repercussions for the whole season. Maybe Barry created a monster from that.

It's either a future version of Barry or the Barry that got erased at the end of season 2 those have been my picks for months. It literally can't be anyone else even tho I've entertained the idea of Ronnie and Eddie and Eddie was my second Barry Allen fighting himself has been foreshadowed since season 1 when he started traveling in time. All that messing up the timeline has done is unleash savitar.

It's either a future version of Barry or the Barry that got erased at the end of season 2 those have been my picks for months. It literally can't be anyone else even tho I've entertained the idea of Ronnie and Eddie and Eddie was my second Barry Allen fighting himself has been foreshadowed since season 1 when he started traveling in time. All that messing up the timeline has done is unleash savitar.

I don't think it's the future version of Barry in the timeline that Barry travelled to last week.

It might be a future version of Barry from the Flashpoint timeline or a different timeline.

If Barry's life is represented by the letter A, then last week's future Barry would come from the A timeline. But Savitar could come from a B timeline in which something diverged. Maybe when Barry went into the speed force, one version of him came out, but another version still remained trapped in there.

I don't think it's the future version of Barry in the timeline that Barry travelled to last week.

It might be a future version of Barry from the Flashpoint timeline or a different timeline.

If Barry's life is represented by the letter A, then last week's future Barry would come from the A timeline. But Savitar could come from a B timeline in which something diverged. Maybe when Barry went into the speed force, one version of him came out, but another version still remained trapped in there.

I never thought of it like that. I know when all speedster die they go to the speedforce. I figured if it was the original timeline Barry that got erased at the end of season 2 could have gotten stuck in the speedforce and went bonkers. The only question I have is exactly which timeline he came from and how exactly he was the first speedster when I would assume jay Garrick to be the first speedster but that's the plot holes they have wrote themselves into

What if this timeline that Barry has been experiencing post Flashpoint isn't the original restored pre-Flashpoint timeline at all, but that all season he's been in on a different one? Reverse Flash said that after killing Nora again and supposedly "restoring" the timeline, he changed a few things around just for fun.

Well maybe the pre-Flashpoint timeline is still existing somewhere, and Caitlin never became Killer Frost there or Cisco's brother never died, and Julian never was in their lives. Barry just accepted this whole season that this was the restored timeline and that things started to happen the way they did and it was something he would have to live with. But if you look back at all the things that have occurred this season in retrospect, it could seem as if Barry is living either on an alternate earth or a different timeline.

Aren't there theories that everytime you change history you create another parallel dimension? Well, if Barry's life is represented by A, and Flashpoint is represented by F, well, his whole life this season may not even be back on A again but on B or C.

People speculated at the beginning of the season whether Flashpoint would take up the whole season as it was something that should be told over a period of time instead of rushed, and that in the actual story it was only much later that Barry discovered that he was the villain himself. Well, what if Flashpoint has actually been told over the whole season, only we didn't know it? The writers could've tried to trick us into thinking that we've been experiencing an A timeline all season which has simply restored things back to the way they were before Flashpoint albeit with some changes. But what if we've been experiencing a timeline resulting from Flashpoint instead?

And what if it turns out that Savitar isn't even the villain but is actually Barry from another timeline trying to rescue this Barry, and that this Barry from Season 3 simply perceives him as a villain? Maybe the only way to pull Barry from this reality is to kill the thing he most loves because that is the thing that is keeping him here. Only when he finally accepts her death and lets go can he escape this reality and return to the actual A/ pre-Flashpoint timeline.

Haha I was right! :D **** me, I knew it.

Future Barry, like others said it was "I'm the future Flash" no comma

I figured that given how many times he said it, and the emphasis he put on it.

There was no way it was ever going to be Eddie or Ronnie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"