Why women are stupid, The Myth of "The Nice Guy"

What about the nice women?

Any guys want a girl who is really nice and respectful etc...

We are taught at birth that the chicks that look and act like prudes are the ones to avoid during your wild oats days. But when it's time to settle down that's the one to grab. To dust off the old X-Men chestnut, you marry the good one, and mess around with the bad one.

so basically us good ones have to wait around while you guys sow your oats

so basically us good ones have to wait around while you guys sow your oats

That's the problem.

My thoughts and opinions...

It's only about excitement for some guys. It takes a looong time for them to want to actually settle down and make a commitment. But women can be just as afraid of commitment as men at the same time. I tend to raise my eyebrow when people say that "going down the block" is fun and a great time. There's more to dating than self-indulgence.

ummm nice guys exist.. im one of them. lol

there not myths... were just shy and stupid.

girls and in my case guys seem to wait till they have been hurt from enough bad relationships to realise they need a nice guy in the end.. just takes ungodly long patience for the "nice guy"

ummm nice guys exist.. im one of them. lol

there not myths... were just shy and stupid.

girls and in my case guys seem to wait till they have been hurt from enough bad relationships to realise they need a nice guy in the end.. just takes ungodly long patience for the "nice guy"

Yes seems to be a trend

Not true...I love me some nice girls. :heart:
I think a girl can still be nice and yet go for what she wants.
See. Want. Have. Or at least try. Sitting around and waiting is silly and time-wasting.

How about 'good guys' and 'naughty girls'?

They're all pointless. Everybody is 'good' and 'bad' at some points, to some people. Its incredibly superficial to view someone as nothing more than a cookie cutter image of 'good' or 'bad' or '****ty' or 'shy.'

Its also bitter to classify someone a 'bad guy/girl' because it just didn't work with you.

They're all pointless. Everybody is 'good' and 'bad' at some points, to some people. Its incredibly superficial to view someone as nothing more than a cookie cutter image of 'good' or 'bad' or '****ty' or 'shy.'

Its also bitter to classify someone a 'bad guy/girl' because it just didn't work with you.

Agreed. I've gotten both ends of the spectrum from different girls. Depends on how the break up goes and who does it usually.

I am NEVER wrong. Unless it's intentional.

Drama's good.

Indeed

BINGO

I like classy women who can be naughty but don't over do it... ya know.

Indeed. I've never been fond of labels. I think people are too complex for that. I think that 'good', 'bad', '****ty', 'shy' are all character traits that we all possess but we are more than just those labels.
I :heart: u :D
[Leia] I know. [/Leia] :cwink:

Indeed

BINGO
B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! B-I-N-G-O! And Bingo was his name-o!
Sorry... I had to go there. :O
*Lil Miss Corny*
I like classy women who can be naughty but don't over do it... ya know.
What's a 'classy woman' to you?

Indeed. I've never been fond of labels. I think people are too complex for that. I think that 'good', 'bad', '****ty', 'shy' are all character traits that we all possess but we are more than just those labels.

Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"