Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some concept art for the Injustice game...

http://kotaku.com/when-video-game-artists-get-to-redesign-comic-book-supe-475437743

tumblr_mlf9yyHElf1qkc1mwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfa6lNmmO1qkc1mwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfa7gZnVw1qkc1mwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfa9y0dB01qkc1mwo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mlfxi27N3D1qkc1mwo1_1280.jpg

Loved Ares. Didn't like that you can see his face ingame.

Love you guys' takes on the mythological stuff.

And I love the first and last Diana concept art there.

is there someway to get pilots that never get picked up or are they just lost in time?

Pretty much. You'd have to find some illegal website to get it from someone who is sharing it. Those things can be dangerous though. And that's only ones that were leaked in some form, like Aquaman and Wonder Woman.

He looks much more powerful without showing his face... That makes him... almost human

arez-jpg.4151

He looks much more powerful without showing his face... That makes him... almost human

arez-jpg.4151

I see what you mean and agree.

Do you think that his design looks him more evil and closer to Hades or is it ideal for the god of war?

Last edited:
I love not seeing his face, Ares looks so awesome in Injustice! Pure evil awesome.

Ares having a human guise is nice, but when you want to make him that elemental force, you have dehumanize him, and the obscured visage under the Spartan Helmet does that.

Exactly, not seeing his face helps dehumanizing his features. And particulary (although I like the Earth2 blue armor) it fits well with the classic-era scenary.

I don't know, I just have a hard time taking Ares seriously as a master villain. I know comics have virtually nothing to do with the legends they steal from, but. . . Even if you do have Ares be vastly more powerful for the ever growing scale and scope of warfare? When you strip back the heightened power, you should still find the same thuggish, impulsive bully that he was back in Greek myth. Even if he's terrifying in his intent, he should be horrible in how supremely petty his motives are: a world in which everything that can raise humanity above being selfish bullies is burned to the ground, leaving Ares most important simply because nothing else remains.

i now really want a ww movie done like mos especially after new trailer it grounds supes and brings realism but doesn't abandon the sci fi fantasy elements of krypton and his powers

would work well for WW

You have to be careful or people will think WW Ares is ripping off Xena thogh.

:lmao:

He wasn't actually supposed to say that. It was a tip for him in the script and they kept it in :funny:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I'd actually be happy if they went with a costume like this in the movies:

injustice-gods-among-us-sexy-wonderwoman-MKU-article.jpg

I hate the leather pants, makes no sense considering her origins. I'd rather the pants be battle-lized.

mSO6Om2OuJYyEeEEMavRuRg.jpg

Or something equally 'unique'-ish... using a new fabric as part of Themysciran culture, and then her costume, helps show that they've been developing independently all this time.

Nix the cargo-pants with kneepads, especially as knee pads take away from the boots, and even thigh-pads distort her silouette too much.

J'adore - you'd be okay without the Tiara?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"