Wow! The NEW (Hype!) TiVo Can Do So Much! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through the old tvio thread again and I found this gem.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=23490369&postcount=557

HCHEWAN.png

Saw it was a Rocketman bit and immediately checked out. He's a damn mess. :o

ISS and DS.

The Batman and hafizbat in any thread pissing and moaning... uh, I mean any thread "skeptical" of the DCEU.

Krypton Inc. and his ******** feelings over anyone pissing and moaning about the DCEU.

BTW, I'm excited for Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and the solo Batman film. Last I checked, those were all DCEU.

oh dayum.

Could have fooled me. And if you don't start none there won't be none, so maybe check the shot you took just a couple of posts above. Besides anything I post pales in comparison to your martyr act kemosabe.

That's nice, Krypton.

Um...I remember what I posted, thanks.

You're absolutely right, Krypton. I should aspire to be like you. I should overuse words like "obtuse", both in an attempt at using not-so-big words to look smarter than I actually am, and as a thinly veiled, passive aggressive, mod-friendly way to insult someone's intelligence. :o

Like you, I should try to pretend I'm a wise, mature poster...except for when I go on crybaby, Anti-Marvel rants, all because someone called my beloved MOS mediocre:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=30674763&postcount=84

What exemplary posting. Clearly superior to my "Martyr act".
Contenders for Best Rivalry 2016.

Krypton = conducts himself like a reasonable adult.

The Batman = not yet out of junior high.

I saw two threads asking for a Fight Club this year alone.
I don't think there is a forum dedicated to character versus threads isn't it?
:mag :thf: :huh: :waa:
Wonder how many of these exist out there.

Rocketman is now saying half of the stuff he says is really sarcasm... so I don't know. :shrug:

Anyone else remembers this gold?
trailer description.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!: Show
it's narrated by secretary ross.

"the world is changing. For centuries, we believed ourselves to be in power. But now, we know that there are far greater powers out there. Powers that can either be a force for good or tools of destruction. It rests on our shoulders to decide which, but that can only happen through change. Through us reclaiming control of our fates. Fighting for our future. There are only two options: To enforce order or surrender to chaos."

intercut with this, we see quick shots of tony stark alone in his office, staring at the iron man helmet in his desk; black widow holding a gun; hawkeye drawing an arrow from his quiver; the vision is a snow-covered mountainside; scarlet witch screaming and shattering everything around her; ant-man shrinking; falcon soaring above the air; war machine marching down a corridor; agent 13 looking distressed; winter soldier stepping out of the shadows; however martin freeman is playing walking down a hallway surrounded by agents; black panther turning around and unveiling his claws; and someone picking up the shield. We then see that ross is talking to captain america. He says "the real question is: What side are you on", and cap looks pissed.
We then see cap and stark talking. Stark says "if we don't obey the law, we're no better than the guys we fight", intercut with iron man, war machine, black widow and the vision standing in front of a cheering crowd. Cap answers "despite what happened, the safest hands are still ours", intercut with captain america, falcon, hawkeye and ant-man. Stark says "maybe you're a little nervous about not calling the shots for once in your life", to which cap answes "or maybe i just don't trust who would be calling the shots", stark smiles and says "you know... Sometimes i just want to punch you in your perfect little teeth".

We see some more shots of military types shooting guns, people protesting on the streets, people running scared, and then a massive crater.

Back to stark, who says "this isn't an offer. It's an ultimatum. You're going to have to accept it." cap inquires "and if i don't?" cut to black and someone says "war".

We then see cap's team, scarlet witch included, in an aiport, followed by one by one shots of iron man's team. Cap says "let's end this." we then see an alternative shot of cap's team running into action. Iron man flies into the air and fires a repulsor blast. Cap throws his shield. Smash to black and the title.

As far as fake trailer descriptions go thats actually not bad. And this bit:

the vision is a snow-covered mountainside

Be honest. Who hasnt wondered what Vision would look like as a snow covered mountain? It doesnt get more intimidating than that. Whoever has Vision Mountain on their team would win. Well, if he can move thst is. If he is just a stationary mountain he would be useless. Pretty and majestic but entirely useless.

Trump is making Hitler look like a moderate.

Yeah ummm... noooooooooooo.

Just a tad hyperbolic...

At least Hitler had enough class not to use "schlonged" in a speech. :o

I'd agree he has the makings of a Strongman Dictator ala Putin but Hitler is a tad to far. Just a tad. :oldrazz:

Listen, all I'm saying is it shows what a horrible person Trump has become if he even moves C.Lee to hyperbole.

The media, who is very anti-trump can put things out of context to make the less informed view it differently. Here's what Trump had to say about the Clinton comment.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

When I said that Hillary Clinton got schlonged by Obama, it meant got beaten badly. The media knows this. Often used word in politics!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Once again, #MSM is dishonest. "Schlonged" is not vulgar. When I said Hillary got "schlonged" that meant beaten badly.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

NPR's @NealConan said "schlonged" to WaPo re: 1984 Mondale/Ferraro campaign: "That ticket went on to get schlonged at the polls." #Hypocrisy

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

For those on TV defending my use of the word "schlonged," bc #MSM is giving it false meaning-tell them it means beaten badly. Dishonest #MSM

Jeff Greenfield @greenfield64 3h3 hours ago

On further review, Trump is right on this. “I got schlonged” is a commonplace NY way of saying: “I lost big time,” w/out genital reference.

>>>A potential Trump vs Clinton debate could be a field day for Trump as Clinton has been caught in lies, flip-flops, and sandals.

"I/they got schlonged" is a common way of saying I/they got ****ed. Schlong is another name for the male genitalia...or "dick" . I got "dicked" means you were sexually entered by a penis. Getting sexually entered by a penis is being ****ed.

Trump knew what it meant....everyone over the age of 10 knew what it meant. His trying to say it meant something else is grade school age attempt to cover getting caught doing something wrong.

Anyone in a workplace setting saying that about a female co worker would be fired. Any other politician saying that about an opponent female politician would be called down on the carpet by their leaders. But Trump doesn't have to listen to them...he had more money than they do...he can do what he wants...such as being rude crude offensive racist etc.....

If this is how someone acts while trying to get in a position of power....how do you think they will act when they attain it. (this question is directed to all other readers in here except for Taarna, because he is so obviously blinded by Trump's press glow).

Krypton = conducts himself like a reasonable adult.

The Batman = not yet out of junior high.

Whiskey Tango = Also not yet out of junior high, but thinks he conducts himself like a reasonable adult.

Last edited:
The Batman is not at fault for being annoyed.

If I were the guy who walked into the "TDK vs Winter Soldier" thread and started whining about Bat-Fanboys unprovoked, I wouldn't be commenting on anybody's maturity. Period.

The thing is, Whiskey, I don't like you. And since I don't like you, I tend to keep your name out of my mouth. If only you had the "keen Detective skills" to do the same.

Last edited:
Ooooohhh, live TiVo material.
Can we keep it?

He's just mad because he lost his little tiff w/Krypton. Sorry for the brief derail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"