The Winter Soldier "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Yeah, for all of Feige's talk about not believing that there are "A-listers, B-listers, C-listers, etc), there's a rather large gap on his resume. Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones on Netflix. But yeah, I'd hope for more than that; and we probably won't see Cage and Jewel until, what, 2017 or after?

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones on Netflix. But yeah, I'd hope for more than that; and we probably won't see Cage and Jewel until, what, 2017 or after?
And those are TV shows, not movies. And they're TV shows on a system that a lot of people don't even have (I personally don't have a Netflix account yet, although I'm looking into getting one).

And there's the Peggy Carter TV show as well. As much as i would love to see a Ms marvel and Black panther movie as soon as possible, i accept the fact that its probably not a pragmatic thing to do at this stage of the cinematic universe. GOTG was made to introduce Thanos and cosmic marvel. Strange is being done to introduce Magic and mystics. Ant man is being done simply because Edgar Wright wants to. If a talented writer/director were to come to Feige with a terrific story and vision for a female or minority character, i'm sure it would get the needed attention.

I can't stop laughing because I just watched all the b-roll footage, and Scarlett is the fastest person alive. Haha she has to take off running so many times and she flies every single time.

I can't stop laughing because I just watched all the b-roll footage, and Scarlett is the fastest person alive. Haha she has to take off running so many times and she flies every single time.

Those clips were awesome!

It's official.

I hate ScarJo.

At five months, I started resembling a whale. She looks like a freakin' runway model.

HATE HER!

Joking! But damn she is gorgeous! :bow:

RsTJsEw.jpg

Yep, definitely preggers
She ain't fittin' in the old BW costume like that, lol

bombs, y'all, bombs...

I'm certainly no expert of the female biological process or the birthing process, but the only hint that she's pregnant that I can see is that her breasts appear to be bigger. She doesn't look like she's showing much at all, at least not to me.

I'm certainly no expert of the female biological process or the birthing process, but the only hint that she's pregnant that I can see is that her breasts appear to be bigger. She doesn't look like she's showing much at all, at least not to me.
Appear to be bigger? You have some question about this? :D

T"Challa;28178945 said:
And there's the Peggy Carter TV show as well. As much as i would love to see a Ms marvel and Black panther movie as soon as possible, i accept the fact that its probably not a pragmatic thing to do at this stage of the cinematic universe. GOTG was made to introduce Thanos and cosmic marvel. Strange is being done to introduce Magic and mystics. Ant man is being done simply because Edgar Wright wants to. If a talented writer/director were to come to Feige with a terrific story and vision for a female or minority character, i'm sure it would get the needed attention.
Except that that doesn't make it any better. If the MCU was as planned out as they make it seem, then that means that they DELIBERATELY planned it out from the very beginning so that no female or minority-led films would be important/necessary to the universe for the first decade at least. In fact, it makes it EVEN WORSE since it was PREMEDITATED, as opposed to them simply making an oversight. They INTENTIONALLY planned it so that only male-led (and white guys for that matter) films would truly be important. Again, that actually makes it WORSE.

It's official.

I hate ScarJo.

At five months, I started resembling a whale. She looks like a freakin' runway model.

HATE HER!

Joking! But damn she is gorgeous! :bow:

If she's five months along, jeez whiz! Some women don't show until the last second, though. Scarlett looks absolutely stunning. Pregnancy definitely agrees with her.

For those noting that Scarlett is already showing and won't fit her costume, Feige has a solution to that. He told Collider that Marvel will make it so that in a year's time everyone is buzzing about how no one could tell that the Black Widow was pregnant during filming of AOU. Digital bump erasure! :word:

I'm so happy that they're taking care of Scarlett instead of going mental about her pregnancy like some people online. It's really shameful that some fans thought the character would be killed off because Scarlett got pregnant and even rooted for her to be fired. That just goes to show, once again, how much misogyny there is in fandom. For those of us who want to see a Black Widow movie, or any female superhero in the lead of her own film, that's the sort of attitude that is really holding the industry back.

JQC8C8d.jpg

If she's five months along, jeez whiz! Some women don't show until the last second, though. Scarlett looks absolutely stunning. Pregnancy definitely agrees with her.

For those noting that Scarlett is already showing and won't fit her costume, Feige has a solution to that. He told Collider that Marvel will make it so that in a year's time everyone is buzzing about how no one could tell that the Black Widow was pregnant during filming of AOU. Digital bump erasure! :word:

I'm so happy that they're taking care of Scarlett instead of going mental about her pregnancy like some people online. It's really shameful that some fans thought the character would be killed off because Scarlett got pregnant and even rooted for her to be fired. That just goes to show, once again, how much misogyny there is in fandom. For those of us who want to see a Black Widow movie, or any female superhero in the lead of her own film, that's the sort of attitude that is really holding the industry back.
Oh that's really neat. Feige wins a lot of points with me for being so cool about it. :) I'm sure ScarJo's pregnancy is nothing they can't disguise with a combination of stunt doubles, cgi and camera tricks.

Kevin Feige: I like the idea if we’re going to do a [female lead] do a new one. Do a wholly new character, do an origin story.

Yep. Feige has no interest in doing a BW solo movie despite his lip service to the idea. I don't even think he wants a Ms. Marvel one at all (IF we do a female led movie).

Yeah, for all of Feige's talk about not believing that there are "A-listers, B-listers, C-listers, etc), there's a rather large gap on his resume. Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?

Jesus, you all have high demands dontcha? The man only started making Marvel movies about 6 years ago, and he's only JUST now making his FIRST non-Avengers property. Yet instead of being grateful for what he and Marvel have accomplished it's all "Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?" (when he has actually created both in the Netflix shows).

Comic book fanboys and their entitlement...He's not God, people.

Kevin Feige: I like the idea if we’re going to do a [female lead] do a new one. Do a wholly new character, do an origin story.

Yep. Feige has no interest in doing a BW solo movie despite his lip service to the idea. I don't even think he wants a Ms. Marvel one at all (IF we do a female led movie).

Did Feige tell you personally that they will never do a female superhero movie? Or did you figure it out all by yourself? :whatever:

my lactose intolerance keeps me poised and professional in the face of these promotional photos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"