The Winter Soldier "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Only by necessity
SW should most definitely be a leading role, Hill's role should be expanded, and at least one superheroine should be seeded (either Ms Marvel or Jocasta could be done)

The problem with SW, to me at least, has always been her power set.Even after years of reading comics i still don't fully understand how her power works lol

MS marvel is a given. Marvel NEEDS to do this. The sooner the better.Before DC comes up with WW movie.

But for now, they need to further build on BW. They already gives her this much exposure, screentime and she'd be the first female superhero on the big screen that has a lgitimate chance for success...it would be foolish to put a break on that to start shifting the focus on other female casts IMO.

Further build on BW, while start introducing other potential heroines, that's the best way to do it. In time, everybody will get their time in the spotlight.

Sooo, can a man get some BW gifs from the newest TV spots?!
tumblr_n1xff65CeZ1qjx6n6o1_500.gif

tumblr_n1xff65CeZ1qjx6n6o2_500.gif

I like how she got pregnant and didn't bother to announce it to the world until months later.

Nice to see the evolution of her overall look throughout the MCU:

tumblr_n0ye5rbFjp1qkvp1xo2_r1_500.jpg

And the shield protecting seems to be becoming a more closer thing.lol

Captain-America-Shielding-Black-Widow.jpg

tumblr_n1xbs6X4cq1rwyr17o6_1280.png

still liked the IM2 hair the best, she looked sexxyy
avengers was too mom-ish and cap2 is too wig-ish

The IM 2 hair was actually my least favorite. BOTH her Avengers and TWS hair make her look older/more professional. When I think of BW, looking sexy is not #1 on my list of attributes (though it is on the list somewhere). Looking capable, badass, professional, convincing, etc are much more important.

That's because her private life is none of the world's business.

True, though I see it as her actually living like a normal person. Plenty of these famous people set themselves up on purpose to have their pics and business in the news.

So assuming if I read things correctly, Natasha had been involved with bucky and possibly Clint, while possibly having romantic attachments to falcon and, later, steve

Damn.lol

Dude… that maybe should've been under a spoiler cut? If that's from one of the novelizations that just came out?????

'Cuz that's the first I'm seeing about that.

Anyways, can we talk about how I want to marry Natasha after watching that 4 mins. preview and have all of her kung fu spider BAMF babies? She was funny and kickass, very much like the Avengers, but her fighting was even more souped up.

Dude, I mean… dude.

Dude… that maybe should've been under a spoiler cut? If that's from one of the novelizations that just came out?????

Anyways, can we talk about how I want to marry Natasha after watching that 4 mins. preview and have all of her kung fu spider BAMF babies? She was funny and kickass, very much like the Avengers, but her fighting was even more souped up.

Dude, I mean… dude.

Actually it's from the 60 things u need to know about tws article

Dude, I mean… dude.

It's from the 60 Things to Know About Captain America: The Winter Soldier piece.

It's mentioned Mackie introduces BW as a love interest and Fury as a father figure to his performance.

Sorry about that :) I'm wondering though if those things should be under a cut though, just because I hadn't planned on reading that one, but oh well…

Given whats going on at WB/DC, is anyone really concerned with WW overshadowing Ms Marvel or any other female hero?

I hope we get Carol Danvers (and BP) ASAP, but MS isnt sweating over what WB is up to. Even less so once this film drops.

I wish we could vote down posts. Terrible.

It's from the 60 Things to Know About Captain America: The Winter Soldier piece.

It's mentioned Mackie introduces BW as a love interest and Fury as a father figure to his performance.
From how he was saying it and knowing Mackie's sense of humor, it sounds like he was doing some BSing there about him and BW being an item.

New featurette about BW and her character in TWS:
[YT]yBsLbYnxdOA[/YT]

From how he was saying it and knowing Mackie's sense of humor, it sounds like he was doing some BSing there about him and BW being an item.

Yeah based on his quote shown in the Falcon thread, it's all in his head, lol.

The IM 2 hair was actually my least favorite. BOTH her Avengers and TWS hair make her look older/more professional. When I think of BW, looking sexy is not #1 on my list of attributes (though it is on the list somewhere). Looking capable, badass, professional, convincing, etc are much more important.

This. Now, if only I could decide which outfit I like the most. It's probably only difficult because there's only tiny tiny differences.

That being said, I think she looks great in the 4 minute preview. She looks agile yet powerful, though that could be just as much Scarjo's continuous physical training at work as it is how they adjust the fitting of her costume. Of course since it's a catsuit, she looks stunning in it, but yeah that should only be a secondary aspect of her costume design.

Yeah it's not a spoiler. It's just Collider reading too much into Mackie talking about his method for creating his character. It will never be mentioned or depicted in the film, I can about guarantee it.

still liked the IM2 hair the best, she looked sexxyy
avengers was too mom-ish and cap2 is too wig-ish

yeah....she really has to sport longer hair (to the waist for me) ... She will look absolutely hot:hubba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"