Zak Penn: Q & A's from the XVerse on Hulk 2

someone should ask him about Marvels' plan for Hulk 2... as in CGI (if its ILM or if they are going to WETA) and marketing

i dont wanna join another forum just to ask him 3 or 4 questions and then never go there :(... ask him for me please :(

link doesnt seem to work

yo AD is currently ranking up "the man" points

he asks zak all these questions
he's doing the same with jon fave...the iron man director over at myspace.com

the guy should become our private interviewer

he asks the questions people wanna know

i mean i keep seeing these guys get asked the same question when they already answered it

ironmaidenrules said:
yo AD is currently ranking up "the man" points

he asks zak all these questions
he's doing the same with jon fave...the iron man director over at myspace.com

the guy should become our private interviewer

he asks the questions people wanna know

i mean i keep seeing these guys get asked the same question when they already answered it
yeah... good work AD

Sava said:
yeah... good work AD
and i know where ur coming from dude

i dont wanna join that thing just for the q and a

i gotta write my e-mail down, get the confirmation e-mail thingie, log in...book mark it

so much easier this way

i dont think i need to tell this guy what to ask

he's got it down

and i'm actually excited

zak seems to know what he's doing

the iron man guy knows what he is doing

finally things are working out just fine.

all we need now is A GOD DAMN DIRECTOR

ironmaidenrules said:
and i know where ur coming from dude

i dont wanna join that thing just for the q and a

i gotta write my e-mail down, get the confirmation e-mail thingie, log in...book mark it

so much easier this way

i dont think i need to tell this guy what to ask

he's got it down

and i'm actually excited

zak seems to know what he's doing

the iron man guy knows what he is doing

finally things are working out just fine.

all we need now is A GOD DAMN DIRECTOR

early to mid 2007, we should get something about a director, i think

hrmmm

its mid 2006ish right now

may-june-july-august-sept-oct-nov-dec-jan(2007)-feb-march

so what like march 2007?
thats 11 months
we except a summer 08 release?
so the script will be done
director around march 2007
filminf from april-may-june-july-august-september-october....

how long will it take them to finish? they got all that special effects to work with, but they have the base

if they get most of the cast to return we dont have to worry about casting cept for blonsky.

ironmaidenrules said:
hrmmm

its mid 2006ish right now

may-june-july-august-sept-oct-nov-dec-jan(2007)-feb-march

so what like march 2007?
thats 11 months
we except a summer 08 release?
so the script will be done
director around march 2007
filminf from april-may-june-july-august-september-october....

how long will it take them to finish? they got all that special effects to work with, but they have the base

if they get most of the cast to return we dont have to worry about casting cept for blonsky.

depends on how they do it, WOTW was done in like 80days or something, Hulk 1 i think took 8 or 9 months. Say we get a director by early 07 (jan or Feb) then he should have about 14months to make the film and so too the CGI people. They could push for a May release and still have enough time and not take on BB2 head on.

Sava said:
there was ONE god damn poodle in the movie!!! :mad:

Which is one poodle too many. As long as Ang Lee stays FAR away from this project, it'll be great.

YJ1 said:
Which is one poodle too many. As long as Ang Lee stays FAR away from this project, it'll be great.
it was a big mother f**king poodle, it had to be there :mad:

King Kong totally ripped off that "dog fight" scene from the Hulk when Kong was fighting those 3 dino's. Same thing except the Hulk fight was more entertaining.

Advanced Dark said:
King Kong totally ripped off that "dog fight" scene from the Hulk when Kong was fighting those 3 dino's. Same thing except the Hulk fight was more entertaining.
i wouldnt say that, KingKong was better than Hulk in every way. But, PJ had everything he wanted, Ang didnt. KingKong's fight took place in daylight and was better IMO than what we got for Hulk, would it have been better if Ang got 200mill and nearly 2 years to make Hulk?... doubt it.

^ I enjoyed Hulk far more than King Kong. King Kong to me had a great opening, a great ending, and a crap hour and 30 minute middle of ridiculous over the top sequences regarding ordinary out of shape characters and horrible CGI (with the exception of Kong). That's just my opinion. I loved the Hulk (sans the Nick Nolte/Absorbing Man references). I even bought the King Kong DVD to give it a second chance because I loathed it so much in the theatres. Peter Jackson filled it up with so much crap to hide the fact that he ran out of ideas. You could have delted an hour of that film and it would have been better.

Advanced Dark said:
^ I enjoyed Hulk far more than King Kong. King Kong to me had a great opening, a great ending, and a crap hour and 30 minute middle of ridiculous over the top sequences regarding ordinary out of shape characters and horrible CGI (with the exception of Kong). That's just my opinion. I loved the Hulk (sans the Nick Nolte/Absorbing Man references). I even bought the King Kong DVD to give it a second chance because I loathed it so much in the theatres. Peter Jackson filled it up with so much crap to hide the fact that he ran out of ideas. You could have delted an hour of that film and it would have been better.
i liked it, its wrong comparing Hulk to KK IMO. KK had everything going for it, not to mention Budget and WETA. Hulk would have been better without a doubt if it had 200mill and nearly 2 years to make it.

No matter how much i love Hulk, it will never be as good as Kong, Kong was superb, a masterpiece IMO. And the Kong vs T-Rexes was the better fight than Hulk vs dogs. But as Sava said, Kong had more things going for it.

meh Hulk could beat kong.

Penn did an interview today. Is he still answering questions? If so pass these on for me:

Will Betty return? And will she still be Jennifer Connelly?

Who do you have planned to score the film?

It was just one poodle and it had sharp teeth, dammit. :(

Ok, I love Hulk's first movie. What really worked perfectly in that one was Hulk VS the Army. Will we be seeing a rematch? If so, do you think you can top the first?

Can I play a janitor or something in the next movie, Mr. Penn? Nice tie by the way. :)

has he answered any of the new questions yet?

Nope. I'll check back on Monday since tomorrow is Mother's day I'm sure he's busy. Hey did you guys see Ratner wants Tony Jaa in Rush Hour 3. Oh man I hope that happens. :)

Sava said:
has he answered any of the new questions yet?

Your Avatar should be illegal. It makes me wish I was 2 inches tall for just a minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"