All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also agree with that .
But if they choose the right voice, an actor the public knows, they might be able to pull that off.

It has Zoe Saldana and Chris Pratt, who for the most part are well known.

StarTrek-mindblown.gif
TNG episode 2 season 2 Where Silence has Lease , Right?

It has Zoe Saldana and Chris Pratt, who for the most part are well known.
True but I was talking about the voice for Rocket Racoon who has been referred to by Director James Gunn as "the heart of the Film".

Which episodes of TOS?
Are you looking forward to the new movie?

I honestly have no clue as I watched those episodes like 5 years ago. Im TOTALLY looking forward to STID. My 2nd most aniticipated behind MOS. It looks like it has a great story and a badass villain.

Since we are talking About The biggest movies of the Summer and competitors to MOS, STID will certainly be at least one of the biggest movies of the summer .

I honestly have no clue as I watched those episodes like 5 years ago. Im TOTALLY looking forward to STID. My 2nd most aniticipated behind MOS. It looks like it has a great story and a badass villain.
Agreed on STID story and badassness of villain.:woot:

I ask that question because I think Men and Women would respond differently to the new MOS Trailer.
Men would respond to Story but also Pacing Action and Visuals .
Women might respond more to characterization , emotional moments Casting and Chemistry .
Certainly the action too .
I just think men and Women are wired differently .
No offense intended.

Well, there is THAT reason too,I Guess!

Last edited:
http://www.flickdaily.com/news/mich...yders-very-physical-approach-to-man-of-steel/

Micheal Shannon on MOS:

Zack wants everybody to be in on the physical side of things.

That’s how you start it.

You work with a trainer, you do the workouts, you do the stunt training… You do that for a few months and it was an interesting — I’ve never had a job like that before that was way into it, and I enjoyed it.

I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would, which is weird because I spent months where I was working on practicing karate chips and stuff and suddenly one day I had to say a line of dialogue.

I guess that will mean some awesome fights. Shannon also said that the greenscreen scenes are for what's not physically possible. I can't wait to see some of the Krypton sets (we know sets were built because of a lawsuit related to a hairdresser tripping)

i love the trailer, but wish they would have got his hair right for once on film! :mad: also he looks a bit too pale, the color of the costume looks better bright too.
th

Yeah, I hope they use natural colors for sequels. And wouldn't mind an S-curl, if it occured naturally and wasn't teased.

http://www.flickdaily.com/news/mich...yders-very-physical-approach-to-man-of-steel/

Micheal Shannon on MOS:

Zack wants everybody to be in on the physical side of things.

That’s how you start it.

You work with a trainer, you do the workouts, you do the stunt training… You do that for a few months and it was an interesting — I’ve never had a job like that before that was way into it, and I enjoyed it.

I actually liked it a lot more than I thought I would, which is weird because I spent months where I was working on practicing karate chips and stuff and suddenly one day I had to say a line of dialogue.

I guess that will mean some awesome fights. Shannon also said that the greenscreen scenes are for what's not physically possible. I can't wait to see some of the Krypton sets (we know sets were built because of a lawsuit related to a hairdresser tripping)

Nice interview.

Yeah, nice to know Michael Shannon was excited about the training process.

So did Shannon get in Cavill type shape or just borrow his mold for his Zod costume? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"