BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIG SPOILER INCOMING!!!!!
1387926_10152259286655884_432554_n.jpg

EARTH 2 REVEALED SMTH THAT MANY OF US THOUGHT
BRUTAL IS KAL-L (EARTH 2)

Last edited:
That's really ****** that el may is saying we won't get any news before the end of the year... I have so many questions...
is Lex in it? Who's playing Lex?

Are there any other villains? Who?!!

Who is Bruce's love interest?

Is Kara or Diana going to be in this? Whos playing them!?!?!!??

Will Alfred and Gordon appear? Will Dick Grayson appear?!!!!

I need. To know.

That's really ****** that el may is saying we won't get any news before the end of the year... I have so many questions...
is Lex in it? Who's playing Lex?

Are there any other villains? Who?!!

Who is Bruce's love interest?

Is Kara or Diana going to be in this? Whos playing them!?!?!!??

Will Alfred and Gordon appear? Will Dick Grayson appear?!!!!

I need. To know.

News is coming soon

That's why we dub him "Eh Maybe" because for every correct scoop he gets, there are 3-4 wrong ones. He needs to regain that 2004-2008 track record he had, right now his scoops tend to have a 25-33% chance of being accurate.

Of course, Schmoes Know worships him... :whatever:

Have you seen the dude's twitter? He lives for the "scoop" and to brag about his "scoops", most of which prove to be false and are not even "scoops" at all. He is the farthest thing from a trusted source for news, and I'm not sure why so many fans look to him for answers. It's strange.

Have you seen the dude's twitter? He lives for the "scoop" and to brag about his "scoops", most of which prove to be false and are not even "scoops" at all. He is the farthest thing from a trusted source for news, and I'm not sure why so many fans look to him for answers. It's strange.

Once again he was just proven right. He was the first to break that Saoirse Ronan went in for an audition for Star Wars. She just confirmed it. He also broke the news recently that Bradley Cooper is Rocket Raccoon. And he called Cumberbatch as Khan. People also forget that he broke the news that Ledger was Joker, and Routh as Superman, and Nolan and Goyer working on MOS. Pay attention to El Mayimbe

He has a ton more "right" scoops than wrong. If you lay them all out, you'll see that there's only a few that he got ahead of himself with. Even those, they could still happen in the future (like the Hulk one). For that one especially, if it never comes to fruition, by how angry Marvel got, it was probably something they were kicking around.

In complete contrast to el mayimbe, Jett has posted "Heads up" on the BOF Facebook page to indicate news is incoming.

He mentioned earlyer this year WB was lloking for ben affleck to direct and play batman In Justice league.we know he was right on one. He also mentioned WB looking to film in Detroit,and he was right.

That's not true.

Honestly, I'd say majority of his scoops are true.

In complete contrast to el mayimbe, Jett has posted "Heads up" on the BOF Facebook page to indicate news is incoming.

Just to clarify to everyone, I just went over Mayimbe's tweets, and he didn't say that NO news would be coming.

However, he said that we A) wouldn't be getting a title announcement before 2014, and B) we wouldn't be getting an announcement of the villains before 2014.

But he never once said they're would be no news at all. Plus, this was just his thoughts. It's not like he was claiming to have a source who said that.

It was just his personal thoughts.

Last edited:
Anyone else a little surprised by this? El Mayimbe doesn't think we're getting a title or villain announcement before the end of the year.
https://twitter.com/BatmanNewsCom/status/385493506543714304

I think we'll get the title at least.

Honestly, I don't think so.

And to be fair, the official title for Man of Steel wasn't revealed until most of the cast had been brought in already.

Yeah, the title leaked out earlier due to reports for filming dates, but WB didn't officially reveal the title until later due to the fact that, like this film, they hadn't yet decided if that would be the name.

And to be fair, look at films like The Amazing Spider-Man. A title for that film wasn't announced until almost midway through principal photography.

Don't know if already mentioned but I see IMDB has Patrick Tatopoulos listed as production designer for Superman/Batman. Not Alex McDowell. IMDB is not always reliable so...

Of course I do. He heard hearsay about Ben Affleck being approached for Batman back in February, but he NEVER followed up on it. And when it was announced, he backtracked and said "HEY COOL KIDS I GOT IT FIRST!" No you didn't, you were just as surprised as we were. It was his fault he didn't follow it up and pursue it like he did with the Guardians of the Galaxy casting.

I've lost a lot of respect for him. And his arrogant Queens attitude is going to get him roughed up someday.

Don't know if already mentioned but I see IMDB has Patrick Tatopoulos listed as production designer for Superman/Batman. Not Alex McDowell. IMDB is not always reliable so...

Tatopoulos was the PD on 300: Rise of an Empire, which Snyder produced. I wouldn't be surprised if Snyder approached him if Alex McDowell turned the job down.

I doubt we'll get anything big before December/January. Little things here and there sure but no titles, casting for Lex (I can see that one in December) or villains.

We might get news on who the love interest is or if Alfred/Gordon will be a part of this, but no casting from the latter two.

TDK trilogy boxset just came out, they're probably going to wait a little while. That might have something to do with the wait from WB.

Everything will happen much faster with this film than the last one. After they announced MOS, we had to wait forever for them to cast and then film. Then we had to wait forever in post production.

This time they made an announcement. They film in a few months. Post production is shorter. Less time to wait for trailers and then the movie.

Of course I do. He heard hearsay about Ben Affleck being approached for Batman back in February, but he NEVER followed up on it. And when it was announced, he backtracked and said "HEY COOL KIDS I GOT IT FIRST!" No you didn't, you were just as surprised as we were. It was his fault he didn't follow it up and pursue it like he did with the Guardians of the Galaxy casting.

The fact he didn't follow up on it (which he had no reason to, Affleck had already turned it down that time) doesn't mean he didn't mention WB wanting Affleck as Batman first.

The fact he didn't follow up on it (which he had no reason to, Affleck had already turned it down that time) doesn't mean he didn't mention WB wanting Affleck as Batman first.

The point is, he was still arrogantly flaunting his 'Christian Bale WILL be Batman in JL/WF' viewpoint at that point. It was his fault he didn't follow it up.

Maybe if Mayimbe had followed the trail on this film like he did with his MCU leads, I could take him more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"