BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe people at WB watched dalies, rushes and finally a rough cut of that film and still decided to release it.

It would have been less damageful to the property to just scrap the project and start over. Sure it cost a buttload of money, but it also cost them that property. Green Lantern has a really bad smell lingering around it now.

TBH No one really knows what will catch on with the audience and what won't. Richard Dreyfuss campaigned against Jaws before it came out and took everyone's money. Scarlett Johnasson came out recently and said she thought Avengers was going to flop.

That the JL film is next, but WB is greenlighting a TRUE sequel afterwards? :wow:

TBH No one really knows what will catch on with the audience and what won't. Richard Dreyfuss campaigned against Jaws before it came out and took everyone's money. Scarlett Johnasson came out recently and said she thought Avengers was going to flop.

The desperation in the advertising campaign seemed evident enough they knew they had a turkey on their hands.

panic.gif
[/I]

Of course everyone is panicked. They've been nicked by Pan.

PCbfztXl.jpg

Now the wait is on for more to happan.

Apparently Jett at BoF has some not good news. We are awaiting for him to confirm the details.

Probably that the movie was delayed. That was reported days ago.

The desperation in the advertising campaign seemed evident enough they knew they had a turkey on their hands.

well most films come together in the editing bay.

Nothing was more desperate than Superman Returns using that POD "Here comes the boom" song in their TV-Spot, trying to get the Frat Bro's to come see it. :whatever:

I just don't want to hear anyone has to drop out of the project. I want Snyder, Affleck, Gadot, and everyone else to stick around.

Or he casts Megan Fox as Wonder Woman, and uses the iconic one-piece WW suit...

:barf::barf::barf:

No doubt Wonder Woman would be regulated to eye candy if Bay made it.

It wouldn't be all bad though. The Batmobile scenes would be incredible.

I just don't want to hear anyone has to drop out of the project. I want Snyder, Affleck, Gadot, and everyone else to stick around.

Have you heard anything regarding these rumours?

WB CEO:"We have scrapped plans for a shared DC Universe and have decided to go with a shared WB Universe...all of our films occur in the same world at the same time."

Or he casts Megan Fox as Wonder Woman, and uses the iconic one-piece WW suit...

:barf::barf::barf:

And films her hiney in slow-motion. And cast Duhamel as Batman.

And adds 8 equals D references that would make Goyer blush.

And has a supersex scene.

Nothing was more desperate than Superman Returns using that POD "Here comes the boom" song in their TV-Spot, trying to get the Frat Bro's to come see it. :whatever:

Green Lantern was botched from day one. They didn't have a team behind it who cared enough about the character to do it right, someone involved even had the audacity to compare it to Star Wars. The goal was to make WB's version of Iron Man not make a Green Lantern film. I vividly remember the final 6-8 weeks of advertising reeking of a film that was so desperate to set itself up as the event film of the year.

Jett must be a big fan of Peter Jackson...Scoop To be continued next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"