BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like in every interview, EVERYBODY has seen the official promo pic and they've had it for awhile. The hype is makin' its rounds on the web. I don't think they'll wait 4-5 more months with this reveal.

Seems like in every interview, EVERYBODY has seen the official promo pic and they've had it for awhile. The hype is makin' its rounds on the web. I don't think they'll wait 4-5 more months with this reveal.

That's the most frustrating thing, the fact that they already have the photos. They could show us right now if they wanted. In fact it might have been a good idea to release it alongside Lex's casting. No one would freak out about Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex because they would be too busy looking at the batsuit.

The intense fissures of such nerdgasms from the one sheer detail of the promotional imagery will be so distraughtly climactic that it would make the final sequence to Lord of the Rings seem like your typical kindergarten playdate. :cool:

I want to see Ben solo in costume, but I also want to see him and Henry in costume together too. I actually feel they may totally hold off on the WW costume for a long while.

I want to see Ben solo in costume, but I also want to see him and Henry in costume together too. I actually feel they may totally hold off on the WW costume for a long while.

It would be cool if they just kept Wonder Woman a surprise for the actual movie itself. Agonizing, but cool.

That's the most frustrating thing, the fact that they already have the photos. They could show us right now if they wanted.

Could be a long shot, but they might have decided to do a reshoot. By the time they start filming, Ben and Gal would be around 6 months off from when they original posed in costume. Who knows how much could have changed.

Could be a long shot, but they might have decided to do a reshoot. By the time they start filming, Ben and Gal would be around 6 months off from when they original posed in costume. Who knows how much could have changed.

Good point. Though their changes in physique wouldn't change the designs of the costumes. I just hate waiting.

Script wise, maybe. Location wise, maybe. Not the costumes. The final product should be a go. If there's anything changing, it's script and everything in between the suit designs.

According to the reports, the publicity shots for all three were done just recently.

Or rather, the pics with Cavill and Affleck were redone to include Gadot as well.

Might just be a photoshop job.

That's the most frustrating thing, the fact that they already have the photos. They could show us right now if they wanted. In fact it might have been a good idea to release it alongside Lex's casting. No one would freak out about Jesse Eisenberg playing Lex because they would be too busy looking at the batsuit.
And whine about how horrible the suit is. We'd then whine about Lexenberg after we're done nitpicking the Batsuit to oblivion.

:o

What if when they show the suits of Batman, Superman, & Wonder Woman; they include the Flash series suit in it? They have the Flash suit ready and photos shot for it.

I want the bat suit!!!!!!!

actually any idea why Wb hasn't mentioned the title officially we all know its Batman vs Superman

I want the bat suit!!!!!!!

actually any idea why Wb hasn't mentioned the title officially we all know its Batman vs Superman
:funny:

Still no title confirmed I hope to god its' revealed at the same time as the suit reveals.

I say they have Ben Affleck come out in the new Batsuit this Sunday at the Oscars! He should present in his bat-voice too.

I say they have Ben Affleck come out in the new Batsuit this Sunday at the Oscars! He should present in his bat-voice too.

If that happens, I would be like:

85790-Joey-Tribbiani-WHOA-mind-blown-chyN.gif

Batman birthday party:

[YT]TJdCHzMV7vo&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

:yay:

It would be corny. But also cool. I really want to see the batsuit at any cost. Bring it on, Snyder.

Film names aren't really official until the poster is printed.

Cogans Trade, Revenge of the Jedi and a bunch of other films are evidence of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"