BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
EW cover was released and it's about that Divergent movie.

Not Superman/Batman.

Who got my hopes up about the EW cover? They shall pay!!!

That dude at Forbus then someone here said EW cover comes out today.

Well the movie is barely beginning production, isn't an EW cover a little early at this point? I wouldn't expect a EW cover until next year sometime.

Well the movie is barely beginning production, isn't an EW cover a little early at this point? I wouldn't expect a EW cover until next year sometime.
It's to reveal the suits because when production starts, we should expect blurry/low quality spy pics galore...

So the big question is what the hell is the big news that Jett's on about?

So the big question is what the hell is the big news that Jett's on about?

It has to be the big costume reveal, but if it's not here by tomorrow he definitely tweeted prematurely.

When you're in the position that Jett's in, it's unfair to fans to get them hyped up if the thing is still weeks away.

EW covers make no sense.
The 2014 summer is almost upon us and the covers will be for the upcoming big summer movies. It's too soon to market this movie. We'll get pics probably in April before shooting starts or May.

and we need to stop living and dying on the words of people who are trying to get clicks on the websites. Remember all of the rumor-monger websites have been 10,000,000,000% wrong on this movie...Ben's broken leg, No WW in this film, Bryan Cranston as Lex...and a host of other wrong 'rumors'.

If he actually knows anything, it sounds more like a small marketing push before people start arriving in Michigan. More casting news + official title with suit reveals to come in a month or so.

I don't think he knows anything. Did any of these guys that have all these insiders know anything about Eisenberg and Irons? I don't remember any of them even saying big news was coming...

I don't think that they will be reveling the pics of actors in Suits this soon, expect that to happen in FEB 2015.

He knows sweet f **k all just like those of us here. if it doesn't come from WB or the big trades then don't believe any of it.

I don't think he knows anything. Did any of these guys that have all these insiders know anything about Eisenberg and Irons? I don't remember any of them even saying big news was coming...

It came from no where.

The only "rumor" that was right in this film was from Latino Review when he announced there was a casting call for a female lead which resulted in Gadot being announced for Wondie. But the site itself said they believe it was for a Bruce LI.

I don't think that they will be reveling the pics of actors in Suits this soon, expect that to happen in FEB 2015.

No way. We'll definitely get an official look at the suits before they begin shooting. Since they'll start filming around May of this year, a late March/April reveal is very likely.

It came from no where.

The only "rumor" that was right in this film was from Latino Review when he announced there was a casting call for a female lead which resulted in Gadot being announced for Wondie. But the site itself said they believe it was for a Bruce LI.

they didn't originate that rumor...it came from the trades...THR put out a report that WB was looking for a love interest for Bruce Wayne but because of the way she was described a lot of casting directors figured it was for Wonder Woman and was sending actresses that previously tried out for the role for the TV show and JL:Mortal. This was way before anyone thought WW was in the film.

So no one outside of WB knows what WB is doing. No one has been right about this film from day one.

He knows sweet f **k all just like those of us here. if it doesn't come from WB or the big trades then don't believe any of it.

This is said every time something like this happens and few people listen

they didn't originate that rumor...it came from the trades...THR put out a report that WB was looking for a love interest for Bruce Wayne but because of the way she was described a lot of casting directors figured it was for Wonder Woman and was sending actresses that previously tried out for the role for the TV show and JL:Mortal. This was way before anyone thought WW was in the film.

So no one outside of WB knows what WB is doing. No one has been right about this film from day one.

That's what I said.

I believe it when it pops up on ChrisB's site

Jett is sometimes right and he claims his site is just a "batman site" not a "rumor site" so if we get nothing by Friday I will join the jett bashing until then

How about we make them listen Roach? :jedi

The Hollywood Reporter
Variety
Deadline

These are your friends. The news printed here is what makes it to the rumor/superhero news sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"