Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, that is so dumb. He gets stabbed through the chest and thrown of a cliff, and somehow he's supposed to survive that without the Lazarus Pit? Nonsense.

AMELL: We just saw him fall. We’ve seen Oliver survive. So, [we don’t know] whether he went straight off the cliff, whether something broke his fall, whether he hit the ground. We have mystical herbs on the show that have healing powers. We’ve seen a Lazarus Pit, although that’s not something that’s going to be used for Oliver.

http://collider.com/stephen-amell-arrow-interview-tca/

So, assuming Stephen didn't accidentally let slip something from a episode he'd filmed but we hadn't seen yet, does that mean that the bath Ra's was in during his reveal could be the Lazarus pit?

Seriously, that is so dumb. He gets stabbed through the chest and thrown of a cliff, and somehow he's supposed to survive that without the Lazarus Pit? Nonsense.

mystical herbs from season 1

AMELL: We just saw him fall. We’ve seen Oliver survive. So, [we don’t know] whether he went straight off the cliff, whether something broke his fall, whether he hit the ground. We have mystical herbs on the show that have healing powers. We’ve seen a Lazarus Pit, although that’s not something that’s going to be used for Oliver.

http://collider.com/stephen-amell-arrow-interview-tca/

I've called it since the beginning.:woot:

scan0017.jpg
:o:o

So is there a new Arrow episode this week or is it only the Flash?

I've called it since the beginning.:woot:

Same. People were too quick to start calling for the Lazarus Pit and treating it like it was a given. Even though we'd received nothing in or outside the show that would even suggest it.

I think that Oliver will be revived with some Mountain Dew.

It turns out his repeated use of those herbs granted him regenerative capabilities...it just takes a bit of time to work...

Herbs? Or herbal essences?

Maybe someone gave him a Mirakuru transfusion and Slade's return is going to see a reversed rematch?

Same. People were too quick to start calling for the Lazarus Pit and treating it like it was a given. Even though we'd received nothing in or outside the show that would even suggest it.

He was stabbed through the chest and thrown off a mountain. They better have a damn good excuse for not using the pit, because otherwise it's going to be eye roll worthy. I know this show has been embracing more of the fantastical, but still.

Is there anything else other than the herbs and Lazarus that would be able to revive him? I can't think of anything else from the DCU that would revive him after being stabbed and kicked off a cliff lol. Either Stephen is toying with us and it is the Lazarus, or I have no idea whatsoever XD

Is there anything else other than the herbs and Lazarus that would be able to revive him? I can't think of anything else from the DCU that would revive him after being stabbed and kicked off a cliff lol. Either Stephen is toying with us and it is the Lazarus, or I have no idea whatsoever XD

So far? Mirakuru. Now, there is the possibility that they could examine some kind of natural occurring herb of some kind that is connected to the lazarus pit. People have theorized on here that the super healing powers of the herb's Ollie uses may have been combined with other sources to create the lazarus pit "juices." Maybe he gets a slightly distilled version of that concoction.

The only other thing I could think of is if Argus flew in to save him and used advanced tech to revive him. But even then, that's reallllly stretching it. I mean, we've seen him lying on the side of the cliff in the promos. So, going off how far we saw him fall in the episode, at minimum, he fell at least 25 feet. Landing on rock, that's enough to shatter ribs and break bones, not to mention the fact that he was STABBED IN THE CHEST.

So yeah, other than the possibilities I mentioned, unless Stephen is flat out lying (which is a possibility) I have no idea what they're going to do.

If they don't use the Lazarus Pit, they're going to piss off a lot of fans (I don't care if they don't use it though). Plus, if Matt Nable continues to be as bland as Ra's and the Atom ends up being a cheap Iron Man ripoff by not shrinking, this season is going to be known as the one where the show went downhill, and so far, it is the case.

They really like their mysteries and secrets lol. I'm itching, Lazarus or not, to see how Ollie's revival happens.

If they don't use the Lazarus Pit, they're going to piss off a lot of fans (I don't care if they don't use it though). Plus, if Matt Nable continues to be as bland as Ra's and the Atom ends up being a cheap Iron Man ripoff by not shrinking, this season is going to be known as the one where the show went downhill, and so far, it is the case.

There are two Atom powersets one from the golden age which I suspect they are using and the silver age Atom that does shrinking.

I think Noble has been fine so far. We've only seen him in about 10 minutes of screen time (if that). Is he Liam Neeson? No. But then, I didn't expect Arrow to land Oscar-winning actor either. He certainly came off menacing during the fight, and conveyed the right kind of personality I was looking for.

I sincerely doubt they're not going to introduce ATOM's shrinking powers either.

As far as the pit goes, I don't care if they don't introduce it, as long as they have a good explanation for how he's not dead. One that's not too corny.

Yahoo Screen will live stream the panel sessions, which also will be available on VOD following each event via the Paley App.

•Saturday, March 14: The CW/Warner Bros. Television’s Arrow & The Flash (4:00pm) & ABC’s Modern Family (8:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"