Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of surprised on how we've gotten so little when it comes to official material/promotion for Season 4 when the Flash has been dishing out posters and even an official photo from an episode for their second season.

That's what happens when you aren't new and come in 2nd/3rd in terms of ratings. Older you get, less TheCW spends.

they said at the TCA that Flash will get a lot of promotion. Unless Arrow somehow get better rating than Flash it will always be treated like crap......

I think it's a stretch to say that the network is treating Arrow like crap.

Well whatever it is, I just hope that they release something substantial soon.

I wonder what the chances are though that the Producers will have learned from some of their mistakes from the previous one.

I think what's really insulting is basically on how Marc G. can come off acting like a troll at times, thinking as if he and the writer's crew are incapable of making a bad judgment call when it comes to their ideas.

If anyone tries to give them constructive criticism, we're labeled as a troll ourselves or an shipper that's against their precious Olicity (which I used to like back in Season 2).

Flash doing well is good for Arrow, for instance my sister loves the Flash never been into Arrow before. However with all the crossovers that occur she is going to catch on all three prior seasons to enchance her viewing experience. I don't think that is a isolated situation, I think there are a lot of people who will be doing the same.

:pal: Do you seriously not understand a joke?

Hmmm, he says thanks to Oliciters for buying his book and the show get lots more Olicity. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out. :whatever::whatever::whatever:

CN2tajeUAAAVdxU.jpg
CN2tam9UYAA49RP.jpg

CZqzV.gif

Instagrams don't have a coding here.

But I highly doubt he plans on returning this season after his comments, not to mention he is filming his own show.

And if we could start getting some pictures that aren't of Olicity that would be great.

So it looks like Lexi Alexander is doing the Constantine appearance episode. So that consolidated two episodes of Season 4 I was going to watch into one!

So it looks like Lexi Alexander is doing the Constantine appearance episode. So that consolidated two episodes of Season 4 I was going to watch into one!

Nope. They're producing them in reverse order. The director of Saturday Night Fever is doing the Constantine one.

Yes and they already shot it. They are shooting their 5th episode right now which is actually the 4th episode so they may use her to set up Constantines entrance?

Lexi is doing Episode 5. Isn't that when Constantine is showing up?

They flipped the production order of the two. Maybe due to Lexi's schedule, maybe Matt Ryan's? I dunno. She's directing the fourth episode, Constantine appears in the fifth. They shot episode 5 before episode 4.

Notice how Oliver isn't wearing black underneath his mask? Laurels impact lol

Uh oh...no eye paint to compliment the mask?

I think that's a must-have element that has looked great thus far.

The new costume looks great. I prefer some of the older ones but I may change my mind after seeing it in a few episodes.

I am in love with this costume!! So nicely detailed and the minimal armor look is really great! Add a goatee and this would be perfect!

11951200_427661444111683_830701303174346722_n.jpg

Oliver and Lance rekindle relationship after what happen to Sara? or discuss about Oliver mayor plans

So we're just never gonna get a trailer, huh? Not even a promo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"