Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evil BoP is fine, as long as they don't pretend that she's suddenly a good guy. She went *waaay* past the line of no return, and has shown not the slightest hint of redeeming virtue.

Michael Emerson is due to appear in Season 6, he tweeted about being on set recently. Wonder what kind of role he will play?

I posted this by the news article, but I wanted to share here. So we can't have Batman appear in the Flarrow-verse since it might confuse people, but we can have two different movie Joker's.

It was never about confusion. It was about turf control, and arrogance about the superiority of movies over TV.

d04qw01h8kjz.png

Preach it Alex.

They really did waste Kingston, they could've, and should've, given her a much better role than they did. They played to almost none of her strengths as an actress.

Nice. Barrowman's a really nice guy in real life, and pretty lively as well with audiences.

arrow.jpg

EW can exclusively reveal that Camp and Lucifer alum Liam Hall has been tapped to play the son of Manu Bennett’s reformed villain, who will appear in the two-part Slade Wilson adventure first teased at Comic-Con.

The son of one of the Green Arrow’s (Stephen Amell) greatest foes, Joe Wilson has followed in his father’s footsteps by joining the secret Australian military agency, A.S.I.S. After years of brutal combat, Joe now finds himself in a remote Kasnian prison under the alias, Kane Wolfman, fighting for his life.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

I guess Slade's son being in prison kills the possibility that he's Vigilante. At this point, I legit have no idea who's behind that mask.

I still think the Vigilante is the real Vincent Chase, since we know the guy who was terrorizing Team Arrow all season was using an alias. He probably stole it from the guy.

I still think the Vigilante is the real Vincent Chase, since we know the guy who was terrorizing Team Arrow all season was using an alias. He probably stole it from the guy.

You meant the real Adrian Chase right? I don't recall anyone named Vincent Chase. :woot:

What about some speculation being Dorian Chase?

You meant the real Adrian Chase right? I don't recall anyone named Vincent Chase. :woot:

What about some speculation being Dorian Chase?
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry. I was going from memory.

So MG has decided to tackle Black Lives Matter next season (they want to do a "special" episode every season now))....

So MG has decided to tackle Black Lives Matter next season (they want to do a "special" episode every season now))....

Hmm...that will be controversial to say the least. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Curtis is obviously going to be extremely outspoken about it, and he really gets on my nerves a lot. If it were Diggle-centric, I think I could handle it because Diggle's a much more mature character. But they seem to love to use Curtis as their mouthpiece for political agendas. Also not sure I like the idea of them covering the Black Lives Matter movement specifically. An episode focusing on the problem of anti-black racism? Sure, I'm all for that. But BLM has a history of anti-governmental, anti-law enforcement violence that makes me less happy about this. Now, if they give, say, Dinah and Quentin a fair and opposing voice (as law enforcement officers) and don't vilify them, I might be okay with it. But I just really don't see the need for this. I'm okay with them getting political (it fits the Green Arrow mythology), but real-life political hot-button topics like BLM. Eh...

Last edited:
I rather they just not try to do the "special" episode every year now, especially this one. They are bringing in a special writer for this but it just isn't needed.

I just realized one sentence in my previous post may have sounded like I was advocating anti-black racism. I'm editing it to ensure clarity.

I think the bigger problem is, going by past precedent, the episode will just generally be dreadful no matter what its tack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"